Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

aa is a huge gross moron and has a ton of reprehensible views but for what its worth is pretty antitrump, hes more of a proto altright figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also he stuck a banana up his rear end or something idk

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Every one of these dudes are proto-fascists, their love of non-religious "traditionalism" (ie. white or western cultural supremacy) and virulent misogyny makes it kinda kinda obvious.

These dudes who? Alt-righters?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

stuck a banana up his rear end and drizzled hot fudge on his dick cause a girl told him to lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

stuck a banana up his rear end and drizzled hot fudge on his dick cause a girl told him to lol

whmst amongst us

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

stuck a banana up his rear end and drizzled hot fudge on his dick* cause a girl told him to lol

*micro-penis lol

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

whmst amongst us

We have indeed all been there. I mean aside from those brave souls who replaced the banana with an entire pineapple.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

aa is a huge gross moron and has a ton of reprehensible views but for what its worth is pretty antitrump, hes more of a proto altright figure.

i'm ashamed to say i thought his video where he took a racist southern literacy test was ok

his message was that it's racist against black people only existing to selectively deny them the vote and the politicians who want literacy tests are racist, which compared to some of his peers makes him a radical sjw

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Angry, pseudo-intellectual, with really stupid and backwards views. He certainly helped pioneer what they do.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I finally half-watched a stefan molyneux video and it amazes me that he graduated high school and convinced a woman to marry him

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

evilmiera posted:

We have indeed all been there. I mean inside those brave souls who replaced the banana with an entire pineapple.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

pillsburysoldier posted:

I finally half-watched a stefan molyneux video and it amazes me that he graduated high school and convinced a woman to marry him

Yet i cant get a date... its not fair....

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

pillsburysoldier posted:

For a guy who thinks he is Huitzilopotchli's Gift to Argumentation, that dumbass cannot form an argument or support it withe evidence to save his bald square jawed smooth-brained life.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

KiteAuraan posted:

For a guy who thinks he is Huitzilopotchli's Gift to Argumentation, that dumbass cannot form an argument or support it withe evidence to save his bald square jawed smooth-brained life.

There's this weird thing with conservatives where they react to tone and delivery without actually digesting thoughts and ideas to evaluate (except the confirmation bias parts)

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
none of these are arguments

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

you guys are p much describing "dudes on the internet" whether theyre nazi or cool or not

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

KiteAuraan posted:

For a guy who thinks he is Huitzilopotchli's Gift

I like to think I've normalized invoking the Teotl on C-SPAM in much the same way the skeptic community normalized islamophobia among the libs.

Who needs logical fallacies when you can offer the blood of wonks to The Fifth Sun?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dreddout posted:

I like to think I've normalized invoking the Teotl on C-SPAM in much the same way the skeptic community normalized islamophobia among the libs.

Who needs logical fallacies when you can offer the blood of wonks to The Fifth Sun?

cant we all just swing around on a rope from our feet off a giant pole like normal people

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
One of my favourite AA moments was when him and his equally reprehensible friend FakeSagan got together for a 24 hour ebegging donation stream and almost killed themselves by getting blasted on grain alcohol, waving a loaded gun around with the safety off and making FakeSagan cut himself live for money.

Also, I keep hearing Molyneux ran a cult of some sort. Are we talking a cult cult or a televangelist "Send me cash money and I'll give you a certificate saying you're super special" kinda cult.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

SteelMentor posted:

Also, I keep hearing Molyneux ran a cult of some sort. Are we talking a cult cult or a televangelist "Send me cash money and I'll give you a certificate saying you're super special" kinda cult.

no, the "end any contact with your parents and anyone who might tell you that I'm a fuckhead" kind

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Powaqoatse posted:

cant we all just swing around on a rope from our feet off a giant pole like normal people

*Unseathes macuahuitl*

Nothing personal, kid

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

*Unseathes macuahuitl*

Nothing personal, kid

its obsidian!

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

evilmiera posted:

These dudes who? Alt-righters?

YouTube new atheists, like TAA.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

how could i forget this amazing fact

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I will never condemn a person for shoving fruit up their rear end.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zeroisanumber posted:

What about a durian?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

What about a durian?

Courage.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Was he trying to disprove this or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Fsfou190s

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm so glad to hear you still respect me, thanks bud :glomp:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Today, btw, is the 2017 conference for Richard Spencer's National Policy Institute.

Watch as brave western white men explore the D.C. metro, navigate on sidewalks past mysterious Ethiopian restaurants, and have all of their conversations bugged by the security services!

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

I'd rather just bar the doors and torch the building but okay, I guess those are decent ideas too.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm actually not sure where they're having it since they had some trouble finding a place. Maybe at Spencer's pad.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Spencer's crew (Identity Evropa is an NPI proxy group) did a little rally in front of an Episcopal church in Alexandria; apparently over the removal of some monument who knows.

Considering the church is only three blocks from Spencer's place, I guess we know where they're having the conference.

Standing next to the girl is Neo from The Matrix. The guy standing behind the sign on the left with the black vest, gray jacket and red tie is the IE "leader" Eli Mosley. I don't think Mosley is his real last name but that's what he calls himself.

Also he's not in this pic but Daniel Friburg, who runs the publishing side of this group, is really frickin' weird looking:

Kinda has a Bond villain thing going on. The second photo is when he's got you strapped to a table and just turned on the laser.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 19:00 on Nov 19, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm the photobombing black dude

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

my man got a face like a hobo's bindle goddang

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Kinda has a Bond villain thing going on. The second photo is when he's got you strapped to a table and just turned on the laser.
That is the face of a co-worker who just started trying to play footsie with you while you're in an office meeting.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdwMkuBq-5g&t=78s

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 20:14 on Nov 19, 2017