Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
3d and 26, run off right guard. That's the most predictable, bullshit cowardly call, typical of Gase. Oh, and you did notice that Landry caught a long ball, right Gase? You don't have to handicap him on EVERY pass. Too bad your line is so loving undisciplined they cost the play for a holding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol the saints are garbage again, this is what I get for letting myself be tricked by them winning a bunch of games in a row. it's unbelievable how utterly loving bad they look in this game.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Sack party in green bay

Lol gently caress you Mike for taking a to

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
God damnit cooper

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

What a terrible half of football

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
It's looking like the watchphrase for the Saints today is "regression to the mean".

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
lol rams

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Your Taint posted:

Frankly I had even forgotten when MNF was relevant.

Fun fact the Browns won the first MNF game. We haven't won since :(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This is lining up as a super depressing loss for the Chiefs.

Even if they end up winning I don't see myself being happy about it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Least we got back to it. So not quite the cam cameron *calls a long-developing play on 3rd down on the 30 with slower receivers*

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I'm mildly amazed that the packers will seemingly end the half down 6-0 after 3 turnovers and approximately a billion sacks

dom capers just likes loving with our hopes, that rear end in a top hat

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A.o.D. posted:

It's looking like the watchphrase for the Saints today is "regression to the mean".

“Regression to the playing an actual NFL quality quarterback.”

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Bears aren't' rushing the passer or covering the Lions' receivers, but aside from that they're doing a great job on defense!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i saw you, cbs camera guy. you had it on koch like he was the kicker. you think i cant tell the difference between unathletic white guys *quick glance at joe flacco posters on wall* think again

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
gently caress yeah peterson finally getting that pick

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A.o.D. posted:

Regression to 2016.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
niiiiice pick PP

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A.o.D. posted:

the redskins are going to beat the saints by 30+ points lmao

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

empty whippet box posted:

lol the saints are garbage again, this is what I get for letting myself be tricked by them winning a bunch of games in a row. it's unbelievable how utterly loving bad they look in this game.

Yeah they lost the literally best CB in football in the first quarter and need some time to plan around it.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens are averaging 2 points per turnover. thats a safety per turnover. thus the ravens have 3 safetys and are great at football

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

the redskins are going to beat the saints by 30+ points lmao

lmao

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mr. Despair posted:

I'm mildly amazed that the packers will seemingly end the half down 6-0 after 3 turnovers and approximately a billion sacks

dom capers just likes loving with our hopes, that rear end in a top hat

Thats just the Ravens. Most teams would be blowing you out.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

who is the best cb in football saints guy. is he on the saints

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Glad the Saints got their required 7 wins this season early, now the defense doesn’t have to show up.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Golden Tate is good, but describing him as "one of the great free agent signings in recent memory" seems excessive

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Kawalimus posted:

Thats just the Ravens. Most teams would be blowing you out.

Except for the bears

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

torgeaux posted:

3d and 26, run off right guard. That's the most predictable, bullshit cowardly call, typical of Gase. Oh, and you did notice that Landry caught a long ball, right Gase? You don't have to handicap him on EVERY pass. Too bad your line is so loving undisciplined they cost the play for a holding.

I mean, looking at this half, the last thing I'm thinking is "turn Cutler loose".

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Ghost Dog posted:

who is the best cb in football saints guy. is he on the saints

Lattimore?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

patrick peterson is the best cb in football

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MJBuddy posted:

Lattimore?

it wasnt a trick question i dont watch other teams anymore

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Zak DeOssie just got laid the f out.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FartingBedpost posted:

Glad the Saints got their required 7 wins this season early, now the defense doesn’t have to show up.

they're in a death spiral, every possession looks worse than the one before it and the only reason they got a touchdown was because of a penalty giving them a first down

this is gonna get real bad

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

tarbrush posted:

I mean, looking at this half, the last thing I'm thinking is "turn Cutler loose".

We bought him. Either use him or put in Moore. Running on 3d and 26 is just an early punt.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i also dont know who lattimore is wasnt he the steroid guy in The Program

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Lions finally realizing running is for chumps.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ghost Dog posted:

i also dont know who lattimore is wasnt he the steroid guy in The Program

He’s a rookie. He played for Ohio state last year. He’s not the best corner in football, but he has been really drat good for the Saints this year.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ghost Dog posted:

the ravens are averaging 2 points per turnover. thats a safety per turnover. thus the ravens have 3 safetys and are great at football

Can’t argue with that logic!

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

it wasnt a trick question i dont watch other teams anymore

I mean the "best in football" thing is probably overblown but holy hell he is good.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
holy poo poo another cards TD ???

give gabbert the starting job, max contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Bears defense still has a ways to go before it's good again, the last two weeks have made that clear.

• Locked thread