Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

#TyrodComeHome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Play posted:

Halftime commentator says Buffalo should put in Moore, quote "see if he's dressed"

My god my prediction is coming true

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Black Sunshine posted:

And I don't even give a gently caress that we're getting shithoused by the Pats. Season over, fire the entire lovely coaching staff. All garbage.

I wanna see the INT record though!

Raiders should kick a 70 yard FG. It's easily makeable,

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tyrod coming out in the second half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6CVvNRQcvE

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

http://www.wgr550.com/

i guess this is the best one (they're airing the game right now)

The dunces of this network were among the most vocal in the Bench Tyrod movement.

Now they're all reveling in the meltdown of their boy without an ounce of accountability.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/SBNationGIF/status/932376530491191296

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

I mean Tyrod wasn’t that great but ... just because he isn’t a superstar doesn’t make the backup any better

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Nooooooo

Just leave him in, the game is lost, don't risk Tyrod getting hurt if you're going back to him

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Most int in first half by any QB since 1991

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Bitchmove timeout by the Bengals but it ended up well for them. Sad for the kicker who won't get that new personal record he totally jammed through

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
No one has had worse luck in Mexico than Oakland since Maximilian I

General Pershing is kicking himself in his grave with the Patriots’ success

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

This is wonderful

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Partycat posted:

I mean Tyrod wasn’t that great but ... just because he isn’t a superstar doesn’t make the backup any better

Tyrod is an average NFL starting QB. Can be good if surrounded with good talent, will struggle when not.

That's what makes this so nuts, the BIlls' offensive cast is real bad outside of Shady, they knew that going into this season, and yet, they went 5-2, so Tyrod gets benched for the defense getting run the gently caress over. It makes no sense

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate please put in nate

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Tyrod getting hurt in the second half would be perfectly Bills.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

WOW

https://twitter.com/mikerodak/status/932370030297341952

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

OH GOD YES

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol no way

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

how is that new bills q...

five interceptions you say? well anyone can have a rough game.

one half, you say?

huh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So which chargers defenders don't have interceptions yet?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
MY WISH WAS GRANTED

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Patriots may be the best team in the NFL, as repulsive as that is to say. If teams can't stop that offense then what hope do they have? Their own offense and special teams have to play magnificently throughout, which is pretty drat hard

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

A Peterman second half is really happening.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

YES

YES

OH GOD YES

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I want a 70 yard FG so bad. I don't care who does it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

cheesetriangles posted:

I want the Raiders to get it. The team of Janikowski should have that record

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

cheesetriangles posted:

Nate Peterman needs another record today

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Kalli posted:

Tyrod is an average NFL starting QB. Can be good if surrounded with good talent, will struggle when not.

That's what makes this so nuts, the BIlls' offensive cast is real bad outside of Shady, they knew that going into this season, and yet, they went 5-2, so Tyrod gets benched for the defense getting run the gently caress over. It makes no sense
it was cool when they traded dareus and their defense immediately collapsed.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Hurry up and score Chargers so I can see Peterman again

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think I may have misinterpreted that tweet. Not sure we know who is actually coming on the field yet because the Chargers haven't scored yet.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I would say that the Bills front office got replaced by aliens if this wasn't something they did regularly.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

fsif posted:

I think I may have misinterpreted that tweet. Not sure we know who is actually coming on the field yet because the Chargers haven't scored yet.

perhaps the bills fans were just booing that he wasn't shot at halftime like a lame horse

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol the Patriots success is like 25% attributed to how retarded the teams in the AFC East are

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Everyone got their 6 gifs ready for when Nathan rewards us?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Just a bit open

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
COOKS MAS FUERTE MAS ELECTRICA

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jesus Christ Brady they have families

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Archer BITCH

Adbot