Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how come i can't find the song with vocals from green hill zone 7 where the lyrics are like take my hand i'm your best friend well do it together, just the instrumental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

how come i can't find the song with vocals from green hill zone 7 where the lyrics are like take my hand i'm your best friend well do it together, just the instrumental

I don't think there's an instrumental version of that one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess the songs before you mash the button qte and after the mash button qte are different

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

drat man that must have taken you 20 minutes

had to beat all 3 levels 4 times!!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i guess the songs before you mash the button qte and after the mash button qte are different

sounds like karaoke is cancelled

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

ArfJason posted:

I cant remember anyone talking poo poo about og prey, in fact all i heard was praise for how original a lot of it is

Fungah! posted:

yeah th most bad press i ever heard about it was shock that it made it out of development hell in the first place

HORMELCHILI posted:

iirc everyone loved prey

That's weird... I really thought this game was hated but maybe one of my friends at the time was pissed off cause it was short and that's all I remember or something. I'm glad the game got the credit it deserved

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto

multiplayer dlc comes out tomorrow, wanted to get in the mood

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Prompto.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Prompto Argentum

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

porongus...

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

36. Assassins Creed II :geno:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

37. Legend Of Kusakari. It is the grass cutting from Link To The Past as its own game and I really liked it.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Ghost Sweeper Mikami (SFC). Enjoyed it but it was short. I suck at these type of game and I beat it in about an hour.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Battlefront 2 (2017)’s campaign mode. I wasn’t expecting much since I never cared for the Battlefield campaigns and just figured it would be one of those with a Star Wars skin but I actually enjoyed it. The gunplay was a lot of fun, the starfighter sections are the closest thing to a new Rogue Squadron we’re ever going to get, and the writing did a good job capturing the fun and adventure of Star Wars instead of being like some Rogue One poo poo.

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Nov 18, 2017

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cubivore_ posted:

Ghost Sweeper Mikami (SFC). Enjoyed it but it was short. I suck at these type of game and I beat it in about an hour.

that game looks cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Double kill: Telltale Games’ Guardians of the Galaxy. I had high hopes for it since I liked the GotG movies and if TTG can make something as good as Tales from the Borderlands out of something as lovely as the actual Borderlands games, imagine what they could make out of a decent sci-fi comedy property. It’s not my favorite game of theirs, but it’s pretty high on the list.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Double kill: Telltale Games’ Guardians of the Galaxy.

i'm calling the police

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you going to jail tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

No prison is worse than the one I have made for myself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SUper Mario Odyssey 880 and then 999 moons. Getting 999 was not worth it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Snipperclips, a fun little 2 player puzzle game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Mahou Daisakusen (PS4, Dual mode, Chitta/Bornham, 1CC)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Siren (All Objectives). Some of the Day 3 missions were kinda lame compared to the first 75% of the game but one of the most challenging and inscrutable games I've played in a long time. I loved it

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

that game looks cool

It is. Wish it had more levels.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
RE4 (PC)
e:

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Nov 20, 2017

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I 1cc'd Elevator Action Returns

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lets hang out posted:

I 1cc'd Elevator Action Returns

congrats. great game

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It's amazing

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Titanfeels 2

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Specter of Torment

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Darkest Dungeon

Never would have imagined I'd like this kind of game but here I am

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Odyssey - 126 moons. I hosed up and got two extra by mistake. I wasn't timing myself, but my slowest was definitely wooded and bubblaine. It's a fun game to blow through in an afternoon though, and trying to one cycle bosses makes those fights a lot more fun. I wanna learn how to do the hosed up mechabroodal skip.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Faxanadu

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

How was it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I liked it. It's not as hard or as long as Zelda 2, the dungeons are pretty quick and you probably won't get stuck on puzzles because the people in towns actually give decent advice. It's cool that your equipment shows up on your character, the music is great, there's an area that's supposed to be all foggy that they actually pull off pretty well for the NES. Good game.

There's a fan patch that fixes some things and replaces the password system with actual saving https://heroesoflegend.org/affiliate-projects/faxanadu/

Soral
May 30, 2009

superhot

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

37) Wario Land 3 100/100 treasure

Worst Wario Land for sure. WL4 is still the king.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. I don't remember all the cutscenes and walking sections bothering me in The New Order like it did for a lot of people but it was absolutely miserable in this one. One scene had you walk all the way to the other end of the base to the hangar, then when you get there you refuel a chopper by walking from a fuel depot to the chopper and back three times, before walking all the way back to the beginning to start the next mission--at no point in this process is there any actual gameplay or dialogue. Then when you do finally get to an action scene it's nearly always in a series of cramped corridors that doesn't allow for any maneuvering or cool environmental stuff or fun. I only bothered finishing it out of stubbornness because I paid $30 for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1CC'd Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World (Panic Restaurant) again just now. super cute and fun, always somehow comes to mind at least once a year despite its obscurity.

• Locked thread