Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Maybe a tiny bit nws:

https://i.imgur.com/4Eq5ImJ.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/932280605479522304

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Hahaha, jesus. The general hosed up-ness of conservatives is just the perfect comedy.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/11/study-finds-reddits-controversial-ban-of-its-most-toxic-subreddits-actually-worked/

Interesting, I wonder what the comments-

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Mods please change my name to Marxist Cathedral.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

it's not an example of evolution but rather of better nutrition, but I like the assertion that humanity hasn't changed in 3000 years, when the average human height has increased by 4 inches in just the past 150 https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-are-we-getting-taller/

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Has anything else increased in length?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldgirthless.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldlengthless.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Facebook post by an Italian priest, who is also a professor of theology at a university: "Who is responsible for the most innocent deaths: Totò Rijna or Emma Bonino?"

For the record, since most non-Italians probably won't know who they are: Totò Riina (not Rijna) is a recently-deceased top Mafia boss, while Emma Bonino is a still-living politician who was one of the main campaigners thanks to whom abortion was legalized in Italy.

(In the comments the priest stated: "From a moral standpoint there's no difference.")

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
More like newjokeless.

Edit: Well, poo poo, that didn’t work out like I thought it would.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Twitter posts

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Mikl posted:

Facebook post by an Italian priest, who is also a professor of theology at a university: "Who is responsible for the most innocent deaths: Totò Rijna or Emma Bonino?"

For the record, since most non-Italians probably won't know who they are: Totò Riina (not Rijna) is a recently-deceased top Mafia boss, while Emma Bonino is a still-living politician who was one of the main campaigners thanks to whom abortion was legalized in Italy.

(In the comments the priest stated: "From a moral standpoint there's no difference.")

Classy

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

World War Mammories posted:

it's not an example of evolution but rather of better nutrition, but I like the assertion that humanity hasn't changed in 3000 years, when the average human height has increased by 4 inches in just the past 150 https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-are-we-getting-taller/

Sickle cell, high altitude endurance, longer reproductive period, all happened/happening within the last 3000 years. Expand it out to 10,000 and you can add in a lot of appearance stuff like hair texture and skin color, and the ability to digest lactose past infancy.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

there wolf posted:

Sickle cell, high altitude endurance, longer reproductive period, all happened/happening within the last 3000 years. Expand it out to 10,000 and you can add in a lot of appearance stuff like hair texture and skin color, and the ability to digest lactose past infancy.

Something something microevolution...something something baramins.....

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

there wolf posted:

:byodood: Until I see a fish giving birth to a giraffe I won’t believe it!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodood: Until I see a fish giving birth to a giraffe I won’t believe it!

Man that's a pretty specific fetish, I gotta say.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Furthermore there's also estrogen in beer but I doubt him or his followers would consider drinking beer to be particularly effeminate.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
here is someone on imgur earnestly arguing that the message of The Lego Movie ("Lego is for children to play with, not for dads to collect") is wrong and the child protagonist of the movie is in fact the villain because he didn't get permission to play with dad's toys

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Deltasquid posted:

Furthermore there's also estrogen in beer but I doubt him or his followers would consider drinking beer to be particularly effeminate.

So if soy contains estrogen and makes you effeminate, does ingesting semen get more testosterone into your system and make you manlier?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

every time this particular argument comes up i wish that the Council of Internet Smart Guys would get together and agree to stop saying "descended from apes" because it is not literally, figuratively or biologically true. Human beings and the great apes alive today are descended from some common ancestor millions of years ago that was neither human nor ape.

I don't expect the creationists to accept that either, but being smug about your atheism when you're not even making the right arguments is real fuckin dumb.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

here is someone on imgur earnestly arguing that the message of The Lego Movie ("Lego is for children to play with, not for dads to collect") is wrong and the child protagonist of the movie is in fact the villain because he didn't get permission to play with dad's toys

I’m the guy who refers to his Lego “setup”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have a lego loadout on my hardpoints

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guy is lucky if he can dedicate energy to pondering the real meaning behind events in a kids movie.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
*opens imgur*
*closes it seconds later after glancing the front page*

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Yobgoblin posted:

*opens imgur*
*closes it seconds later after glancing the front page*

Well? What did you see?

Aside from the cacophony of usual garbage that's on the front wall I mean.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've drank too much scotch for this bullshit tonight.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Mak0rz posted:

Well? What did you see?

Aside from the cacophony of usual garbage that's on the front wall I mean.

nothing of interest.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Motherfucker is cutting up his dead grandfather's suits and wiping his rear end with them.

Also, sig oth. I couldn't let that poo poo just slip by unnoticed.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Even cloth diapers just get washed to be used again...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The worst part about drinking so much and then going on the forums is that your brain starts to wonder if some of the poo poo it sees is actually real or if it's just your drunk self making poo poo up.

Nope, I read that twice. This is a real thing.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

chitoryu12 posted:

The worst part about drinking so much and then going on the forums is that your brain starts to wonder if some of the poo poo it sees is actually real or if it's just your drunk self making poo poo up.

Nope, I read that twice. This is a real thing.

Sorry. If it makes you feel any better I also thought I was seeing things and I'm sober.

This wonderful man literally changed his name to Nogawd because he hates theists THAT MUCH.

He's also a whiny little bitch when he doesn't make photography money.

nael
Sep 10, 2009
I never understood why some atheists are so obsessive about not being religious. I mean I'm not going to change my last name to "notparticularlyintoanime"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Because they're assholes.

Like, I don't believe in god or whatever but who the gently caress cares?

nael
Sep 10, 2009
I was raised southern baptist and was like that for maybe a week or two when I first realized I didn't believe in God. I quickly realized no one gave a poo poo and that I was being an rear end in a top hat. I was 14 maybe 15. How do you keep that up into your 30s?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

nael posted:

I never understood why some atheists are so obsessive about not being religious. I mean I'm not going to change my last name to "notparticularlyintoanime"

They really want everyone to know that they're religiously not religious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

nael posted:

For all that there are some issues with being irreligious in a society still heavily influenced by religion, it's overall a pretty tepid form of rebellion. You have to really go out and beg for the negative attention if you want validation as a badass rebel thumbing your nose at polite society.