Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/SC_Logicorp/status/932371768681095170

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Suck my space court

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

Rugganovich posted:

Lambs Fry with bacon and a nice onion gravy. Bliss.
Lambs fry & Bacon Recipe

This is p good.
With mashed potatoes.
And peas

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017

The Titanic posted:

Somehow somebody needs to cross the dick talk with the liver talk and get to slicing dicks thinly and “suck my liver”.

Sounds like a Silence of the Lambs reference.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Dogeh posted:

I can where one hand is, but where is the other one going?

desperately fluffing the mvp

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dusty Lens posted:

Suck my twat just doesn't feel like it carries the same kind of dominant objectification. But I've nothing better to bring to the table.

When we were kids, my sister once said to me, “French kiss my butthole,” which, I must say, seemed much more brutal and effective than “kiss my rear end” or “suck my dick.” My opinion on that has not changed in the intervening thirty years.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

When we were kids, my sister once said to me, “French kiss my butthole,” which, I must say, seemed much more brutal and effective than “kiss my rear end” or “suck my dick.” My opinion on that has not changed in the intervening thirty years.

Well. Your sister is gross.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

You want a meltdown?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Better than the prequels.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

nice meltdown

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Star Citizen: 179 ISSUES AREN'T 179 BUGS!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i got 179 issues but a glitch aint one

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

ah, how I missed thee

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

grimcreaper posted:

If he tells you to suck his oval office, does that mean hes trans? Transword maybe?

Usually it’s not “suck my oval office”, it’s “you’re a oval office”.

I’ll let you know how it goes the first time somebody tells me to suck their oval office as an insult.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

where are the bronsons of yesteryear?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Mirificus please archive Matilda and Gremlich being upset at my #holocaust #meme.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Must be hard for these guys to want to get rid of Derek Smart but the only way to do it is to accept the Holocaust happened.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Must be hard for these guys to want to get rid of Derek Smart but the only way to do it is to accept the Holocaust happened.
:vince:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

TheLastRoboKy posted:

i need some milk because that's some serious bear mace

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/dawnofevil/status/932360288464195584
https://twitter.com/dawnofevil/status/932360613543776256

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, I just ignored those SJW twats. Like always.

Lol

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I love that Derek is so broke brain that citizens can't discern whether he is an alt-right gamergater or a left-wing nutjob (it's both).

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

can stuff be two things?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

TheLastRoboKy posted:

:boom:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Why is 'Star Citizen: #Holocaust' still not the new thread title?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Whoa! :eek:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Tokamak posted:

I love that Derek is so broke brain that citizens can't discern whether he is an alt-right gamergater or a left-wing nutjob (it's both).

100% a CTRL-C CTRL-V blogging Warlord

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

The BuySSD2Win Intel Raven

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69y87z

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69y8io

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

alf_pogs posted:

can stuff be two things?

A quantum cat.

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

How lame. Hardly distinguishable from any of their other uninspired globs of grey.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I missed out on dereks holocaust meme, what was it?

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

juggalo baby coffin posted:

Faked

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Abuminable posted:

How lame. Hardly distinguishable from any of their other uninspired globs of grey.

I wonder if Intel insisted it be flight ready before they would join up?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

juggalo baby coffin posted:

6,000,000 blogs.

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

DapperDon posted:

I wonder if Intel insisted it be flight ready before they would join up?

Most certainly! They know they run the risk that Chris may never deliver a game, but they don't want the bad press of worthless ship codes in their promotion. They get to walk away with their hands clean regardless what befalls Chris.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

ComfyPants posted:

Actually it's more like they wanted to show everyone how cool the water slide was going to look so they could sell more season tickets, so they threw together some plywood they found in the garage and piled it up into precarious 5 story behemoths that were in no way riveted together, showing off what the BDWSE would look like by making the piles look vaguely water-slide-shaped and painted to look real pretty.

After the cash rolled in they decided that instead of building the real water slides, they would make intricate CGI demos of what the water slides would be like and make commercials about the water slides and draw water slides and show everyone the pictures so they'd buy more tickets.

Then one day a ticket holder noticed that they'd spent several thousand dollars on tickets but still hadn't yet actually slid down one yet, so the water slide company figured SOMEONE should get to work on those slides so they sent a few guys over to the park to finish assembling the slides that were already precariously erected on the site, but because they weren't screwed together yet, whenever somebody went up to the top to start work on fastening everything together, it would fall down, and then they'd have to rebuild the whole thing all over again, and the guy running the operation demanded that nobody use any rivets or screws or bolts until all of the slides were put up so every time someone started trying to rivet the things together, they would just collapse again.

Soon, it was apparent that they would need a lot more people to hold up all the plywood to get it ready to be bolted together, but a lot of people decided not to stick around because they had degrees in engineering and dreams of building great water slides and all they were doing were drawing pictures of swimming trunks, and were appalled at the lovely management at the waterslide company, and plus a lot of the plywood that fell down ended up being damaged and they had to keep buying more, until suddenly someone looked around and said hey we don't have any money left because we spent it all on commercials CGI and broken plywood and we haven't even thought about how we're going to run water to the property, and build the pipes.

Somewhere along the line, someone bought advance tickets and he'd built some water slides in the past for very niche water slide enthusiasts, and looked at the progress that wasn't being made and said, "You know, I know a thing or two about water slides and I don't think they can pull this off," and the the CEO of the BDWSE spent hours yelling, "gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you you don't get to ride ANY of my water slides here's your money back," so that guy has spent 2 1/2 years standing outside the water park complex with a bullhorn yelling, "YOU'RE NEVER GETTING THIS poo poo BUILT," and meanwhile die hard fans of the water park who have been hit way too many times in the head by falling plywood have been chucking paper wads at him and built a rickety shack outside the waterpark where they put up a sign saying "THE GUY WITH BULLHORN IS A DOO DOO HEAD" and yelling about how great the waterpark is going to be while watching entire stacks of plywood collapse around them until the person who ran the shack decided to take the shack and go home and declare victory over the bullhorn man.

It's more like that.

:golfclap:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

grimcreaper posted:

Well. Your sister is gross.

An inconsequential childhood argument is no time to be dainty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Looks dumb. Not surprised. :shrug: