Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Aw sheet wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just whom is running this tournament? Also, I have it officially in In Training's own words that if Yobgoblin wins the tournament, he becomes the new commissioner of the Invitational and will take control of his Twitch channel and brand.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just whom is running this tournament? Also, I have it officially in In Training's own words that if Yobgoblin wins the tournament, he becomes the new commissioner of the Invitational and will take control of his Twitch channel and brand.

It's true

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is an official Toxx clause. in case anyone was considering it to be a joke. If i lose, I'm handing over my twitch stream key to the main motherfucker Yobgoblin, AKA BYOBgoblin.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

This is an official Toxx clause. in case anyone was considering it to be a joke. If i lose, I'm handing over my twitch stream key to the main motherfucker Yobgoblin, AKA BYOBgoblin.

please stop.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

In Training looks at the large dial labeled "bracket fixing" on his desk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

In Training looks at the large dial labeled "bracket fixing" on his desk

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training please confirm you will be streaming clips from your Best of Zaitoichi box set prior to start time, thank you.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I'll sign up if I can get this thing working.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah we wil be using Fightcade 1 for this because they still havent finished the FC2 rollout.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

going live shortly with Samurai Shodown V Special https://www.twitch.tv/in_training

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Busy playing heavily modded Fallout 4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

COngrats to everybody with exciting matches otp to bottom, as expected the huge damage with easy buttons made for a lot of crazy swings, and we had a shake up in top 3 for the first time in a while http://challonge.com/31px8d4e

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i missed it because i was watching iem oakland

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Homo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Glad I missed this stupid bullshit. Fallout 4 FTW!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im obsessed with watching pro cs lol. i normally have a stream running in a tab all day at work

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
the next tourney is gonna kick rear end.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yobgoblin posted:

the next tourney is gonna kick rear end.

It will if we actually pick a game for it... Hopefully FC2 opens up soon and we'll have more options that we haven't already played or played something similar.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JoJo's would be cool

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

A street fighter tourney where each match is a new game in release order- the first two up play sf2 world warrior, the next play champion edition, and so on until grand finals in 3rd strike.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this was cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEAkwiEICSY&t=5534s

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

JoJo's would be cool

Lets

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

P-Mack posted:

It will if we actually pick a game for it... Hopefully FC2 opens up soon and we'll have more options that we haven't already played or played something similar.

They are still in the closed beta. Might be that way for a few months...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

JoJo's would be cool

id play jojos

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
When is third strike happening? Have you guys played this one yet?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm waiting for fc2 because whenever I play it the game slowly fills with black bars

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Lol at the end of the round after that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive been busy lately but this post is to confirm that JoJo's is going to be the next game, and the game for the super special IZX, our tenth tournament! its been a hell of a year folks. the tourney will be on Sunday Decemebr 17th.

rule wise, i think PetShop is going to be banned. unless we dont want to and just shame anyone who picks petshop.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
OKAY, I SIGNED UP.

the bird character is the illegal one. i agree, the bird's annoying as gently caress. i like the dog and the guy why hits people with his weird colored shadow. the dog can teleport holy poo poo, yes...

see you guys in the ring.

e: gently caress, i forgot my pass for it. my desktop has it though, sorry haha, i sign up later on tho. hope i get the guile theme cover down and recorded before the tourney. a friend demands it.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Dec 13, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fufkfigj tcockjnibhsvrbaidsb

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Same here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump. tourney is this weekend http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/HTqPgrezwg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I can't figure out what I was trying to write here. Sorry all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

we start in an hour. Hype! i dont know how to play this game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jojo's fuckin pwns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stream is up https://www.twitch.tv/in_training until i get banned for playing jojo's ops.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell of a grand finals, Kongming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Big ups to Kongming for eventually realizing that he could ignore my op bullshit and just use the advanced techniques of crouching attack and jumping attack.

Melty next???

• Locked thread