Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It’ll probably be on PSNow one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Have they started doing ps4 games?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Have they started doing ps4 games?

Yeah I think it started back in July or something.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

sony's exclusivity on this doesn't ever expire right?

bloodborne will never see a PC release

look on the bright side ps4s are getting really cheap.

It was co developed by sony japan studio like demons souls

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bloodborne GOOD

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im glad someone finally said it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may replay it after I finish dark souls

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I may replay it after I finish dark souls

if anything will get you into the bb mood, it's my good friend dark souls.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goferchan posted:

also make sure you have 2-factor authentication on because before that option existed i was "hacked" like this and someone took my username and password and made their PS4 the primary PS4 and when that happens you can't change it for 6 months. sony support refused to switch it back for me until i stole valor & told them that i was in the military and about to deploy back to iraq and needed to play PS4 without an internet connection lol .

CUSTOMER SERVICE REP: ...thank you for your service.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my brother picked up fifa 18 and he's hogging the ps4 24/7, will be missing this amazing game for a few months probably

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

my brother picked up fifa 18 and he's hogging the ps4 24/7, will be missing this amazing game for a few months probably
no mercy for small gent therefore "kill first"

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

No... we shall not abandon the dream...

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

no mercy for small gent therefore "kill first"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

im listening to the bloodborne ost and it really bothered me that I had to go back three pages to find this thread

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

im gonna do it. im gonna play bloodborne

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

im listening to the bloodborne ost and it really bothered me that I had to go back three pages to find this thread

dont worry.. i doubt anyone will ever forget about bloodborne

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

About what?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what build are you gonna use this run

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Vitality.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I really wish they had made it where everything you unlocked to buy in the hunters dream was available on new characters. I really want to do a fresh run with beast claws but it takes so long to get them

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I would also enjoy a respec option.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If we could have Bloodborne PC we could make a randomizer mod that swapped you through the weapons but also set your stats to fit whatever weapon was equipped at the time. Having to change play style mid boss fight, between weaker monsters... that would feel amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theres a DS1 mod that changes your equipped weapon 10 times a second which sounds ludicrous.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I like the gun game one where after you get a consecutive number of hits you get a better weapon and armor set but then you get downgraded whenever you get hit.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

What if there was a a
Mod that added conversation wheels and base building...awesome!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Snake Ball dating sim mod

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

What if there was a a
Mod that added conversation wheels and base building...awesome!

This would be epic.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a dungeon master mode for chalice dungeons would be legitimately awesome

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

sector_corrector posted:

a dungeon master mode for chalice dungeons would be legitimately awesome

Yeah. Imagine taking an incredible feature like chalice dungeons (seriously the most fun I’ve EVER had in a video game) and making them even more balls to the wall awesome with player made chalice dungeons.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This mod adds a sack of threshed grain contaning approx 90lbs of wheat to the house in the hunter's dream. You cant interact with the wheat i just thought it was weird that the player doesnt seem to need food. yes, i know theres no mill or oven

Update 1.3: people were complaining that it just looks like a random sack and wasnt very interesting to look at so ive updated it to an open version of a sack that exposes the grain inside. you can now observe the contents of the sack at all times you petulant loving children

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

This mod adds a sack of threshed grain contaning approx 90lbs of wheat to the house in the hunter's dream. You cant interact with the wheat i just thought it was weird that the player doesnt seem to need food. yes, i know theres no mill or oven

Update 1.3: people were complaining that it just looks like a random sack and wasnt very interesting to look at so ive updated it to an open version of a sack that exposes the grain inside. you can now observe the contents of the sack at all times you petulant loving children

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

lmfao

folder
Oct 9, 2016

I.N.R.I posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

about time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

lmao

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:

I.N.R.I posted:

I love modding

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

downloading hdream_doll_exposedfeet.zip...

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah. Imagine taking an incredible feature like chalice dungeons (seriously the most fun I’ve EVER had in a video game) and making them even more balls to the wall awesome with player made chalice dungeons.

This but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Someone found the Undead Giant with a flaming hand that had previously only been seen in trailers for the game and everyone assumed was cut content (glyph pa6ssc6u) ........ I still believe in the boss rush :pray: