Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

DapperDon posted:

We have another filthy leaver. It looks like he wants to come and join the discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

And while we're at it, here is some catte tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

DapperDon posted:

Thread's getting boring and repetitive. We need more funny poo poo.

GOONS 3:16 SAYS I JUST TONGUED YOUR rear end!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
*sounds of glass breaking*

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Daztek posted:

Now that /r/DerekSmart is closed, where will Derek get his scoops and call it???

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/7csumc/this_subreddit_is_now_viewonly/dq1ndc5/?context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/7e9zpa/comments_are_now_disabled/

Happy V-DS day everybody

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Daztek posted:

Now that /r/DerekSmart is closed, where will Derek get his scoops and call it???

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/7csumc/this_subreddit_is_now_viewonly/dq1ndc5/?context=3

So Derek's source is the sub-reddit that quotes Derek as the source?

Sounds legit, actually.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

big nipples big life posted:

Going to laugh real hard if this catches anything.

Derek will.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm the man who put $250 into Star Citizen but can't afford a $10 forums account.

Honestly it's probably for the best, there's no way in hell the thread doesn't rip Fandred apart like a pack of dingoes with a fresh baby.

That thought has not escaped me entirely.

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

Welease Chwis Woberts.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I, for one, welcome Fandred and his dissenting opinion on Goons and Star Citizen.

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

So like what are the chances of catching something when eating rear end. Obviously they should be showered but that only really cleans the outside and there's gonna inevitably be some bacteria shifting around and leaking out

Don't get me wrong I'm gonna do it regardless because her reaction is priceless but I just need to know how much turd I'd have to eat before E.Coli is a thing

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FrozenLederhosen posted:

So like what are the chances of catching something when eating rear end. Obviously they should be showered but that only really cleans the outside and there's gonna inevitably be some bacteria shifting around and leaking out

Don't get me wrong I'm gonna do it regardless because her reaction is priceless but I just need to know how much turd I'd have to eat before E.Coli is a thing

The enemy of my enema is my friend.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

There's a reason "suck my oval office" hasn't entered the popular lexicon.

Vaginal prolapse is no joke.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Be nice to Fandred if he posts here you loving idiots. I need this.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
:yikes:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

FrozenLederhosen posted:

http://www.smartsextalk.com/sex-columns/the-risks-of-rimming/

quote:

Dear rear end Lover,

Though the nurse’s judgmental remark was undoubtedly well-intentioned, it was incorrect on several levels. Nice boys, and naughty boys, as well as girls of many stripes, rim. Also, rimming risks transmission not only of amoebas but also of Hepatitis A, genital warts, parasites like shigella and giardia, and herpes and syphilis if an open area or sore is present.

All of these nasty complications are not passed just from licking someone’s rear end, either. Any behaviour that gets someone else’s fecal matter from their GI tract to your mouth—rimming, fingering, or even just sharing sex toys—can do it. You can even get infected from licking or sucking your lover’s balls or butt cheeks after anal sex.

If you’re thinking that a shower and a thorough anal douche will eliminate the risk, you’d be wrong. While this is logical, remember that we are dealing with microscopic organisms.

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug
Thread has gone to poo poo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Hav posted:

And they call yorkshire puddings 'popovers' here.

WHAT THE gently caress?

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So Derek's source is the sub-reddit that quotes Derek as the source?

Sounds legit, actually.

He already uses his own blog as a source. It would make sense if he also used the more roundabout way of having his source be himself through r/ds.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Well now Mr. Killjoy thanks for that info.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm the man who put $250 into Star Citizen but can't afford a $10 forums account.

Honestly it's probably for the best, there's no way in hell the thread doesn't rip Fandred apart like a pack of dingoes with a fresh baby.

Some people learn from past mistakes. Or maybe he is trolling us as some deep undercover goon. :ohdear:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Dooguk posted:

Thread has gone to poo poo.

It's hard to poo poo on a game when there is none.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

Some people learn from past mistakes. Or maybe he is trolling us as some deep undercover goon. :ohdear:

Nah. Not even close. And once you have a few conversations with that guy like Beet and I have you will come to learn that this guy is not that deep. He is the quintessential gaming addict personified. To him, there is nothing else.

Whyyyyy are Germans all hosed up this way?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/932571919383228417

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
they have 10 days to make $6.5 million in order to match last years funding

lol

Total in November 2017 (so far): $1,081,927
Total in November 2016 (total): $7,776,767

last year they pulled in an amazing $6,738,501 during their 12 day anniversary sale, so it could happen! of course, speculation last year was that 3.0 and a huge number of game systems were right around the corner for jan/feb 2017 at the absolute latest, along with a hanger or flight ready status for a ton of new concept ships

they need about the same level of funding as last year, but I'm thinking they won't hit above $5m this november (prediction models indicate sub $4m, but never underestimate how loving stupid these people are)

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Hav posted:

Oh, I know. Personally I prefer sausages and a good onion gravy, but let me tell you the serious horror of living in Central Florida without anything that could rightfully, as God is my witness, be called a 'sausage'.

And they call yorkshire puddings 'popovers' here.

Popovers aren't Yorkshire pudding. They're really close, but a popover uses butter for its fats, and yorkshire pudding uses beef drippings.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/932630046652751872

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

peter gabriel posted:

WHAT THE gently caress?

This reminds me I need to re double my effort in acquiring a Yorkshire pudding cup tray thingy.
I think I will list it as my Secret Santa wish this year.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

TheAgent posted:

lol

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

TheAgent posted:

lol

last year they pulled in an amazing $6,738,501 during their 12 day anniversary sale, so it could happen! of course, speculation last year was that 3.0 and a huge number of game systems were right around the corner for jan/feb 2017 at the absolute latest, along with a hanger or flight ready status for a ton of new concept ships

they need about the same level of funding as last year, but I'm thinking they won't hit above $5m this november (prediction models indicate sub $4m, but never underestimate how loving stupid these people are)

To be fair, most of that 7 million was goons buying ships and refunding them after 13 days as a form of psyops to wear down the resolve of customer service agents.

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

Colostomy Bag posted:

It's hard to poo poo on a game when there is none.

I was being fecetious. : )

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

SpaceCurtisLeMay posted:

I guess there's been a resurgence, but it has been a mixed bag. Elite sold decently well, but has its fair share of problems too. No Man's Sky was a disaster on launch.
Mass Effect: Andromeda failed to live up to expectations, especially given it killed its studio and left things hanging for what was clearly supposed to be loose ends tied up in future DLC that won't happen now. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare had the lowest sales for the title in many years. I guess one could call Destiny a success. Star Citizen has yet to see the light of day and whatever happen to that Battlescape Infinity or whatever game that was supposed to be elite/SC like but with external 3d camera views of the ship? I've not heard about that recently.

I was worried about it when I came across an SC-like thread on their forum, but now they seem to be advancing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxbpD756Lic&t=1670s (station to surface starting at 27:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w60XhM4O3I

On Kickstarter it said release was planned for September this year.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheAgent posted:

lol

Like you said last year they made almost 7 mill during the anniversary sale. If it repeats they'll have about the same as last year. They might be a bit less this year but they'll make plenty. Stop being alarmist. Reddit is full of "what are you buying" posts.

We are worse than Chris in predicting funding levels

Getting real sick of your nonsense too I dunno if you are just lying, stupid, or completely wasted to frame that as a win for goons.

SCtrumpHaters fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Nov 20, 2017

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Dooguk posted:

I was being fecetious. : )

Filthy facetious.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Consider yourself put On Notice agent.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Forum slapfight!

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Lladre posted:

This reminds me I need to re double my effort in acquiring a Yorkshire pudding cup tray thingy.
I think I will list it as my Secret Santa wish this year.
I liked the other avatar to be honest.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I like the new one. That's a good dogge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:wave: Hi Fandred! You're welcome to your opinion anytime here. (Even if its dumb and wrong!)