Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Tias posted:

Can someone link me to the guy who thought he is or wants to be Lorgar? I can't find it.

You mean The Golden One? Are you asking for where he specifically says he identifies with Lorgar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

The natural resting face of a MAGA Chud

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You mean The Golden One? Are you asking for where he specifically says he identifies with Lorgar?

Yes, that's the dude. And yes, if possible, I'd love to.

I hope he does like Lorgar and seals himself in a vault for 10.000 years after getting owned.

:goonsay:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
"Respect my Evropean Identity!" cry the America First crowd.

"No Hyphenated-Americans!" cry the Evropean Identity crowd.

"Who's next?!?!?" I cry as I head-motion toward The Blacks and Mexicans.

"Vote for pedophile rapist Roy Moore!" cry the anti-Weiner crowd.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Opting for a purely soy/onion based diet so I can become an androgynous god-being.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

me on the right

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Phobophilia posted:

me on the right

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

PersonMan
Apr 3, 2009
Maybe If I Drink This Onion Juice My Dad Will Be Proud Of Me: The Life And Times Of A Conservative Bronie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm curious just how hard it is o drink onion juice

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Sounds gross af.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

Think about freshly squeezed orange juice. Now imagine it's freshly squeezed onion.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yeah I know it sounds unreal I'm curious to see someone try it. What's la beast up to these days

Jose has issued a correction as of 14:22 on Nov 20, 2017

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Jose posted:

Yeah I know it sounds unreal I'm curious to see someone try it. What's la beast up to these days

He didn’t even bother with the juice, he just ate it raw :vomarine:

https://youtu.be/kS6eQwJ4n-c

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Onion juice sounds like it's just kinda crap-tasting. Like something a child would freak out over maybe?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Powaqoatse posted:

Onion juice sounds like it's just kinda crap-tasting. Like something a child would freak out over maybe?

I think they're making it from like, uncooked vidalias or w/e so it has to be extremely foul as hell

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

someone told me that vidalia, georgia has a comparatively low rate of stomach cancer, because of the onions

no word on their swole man balls tho

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Squizzle posted:

someone told me that vidalia, georgia has a comparatively low rate of stomach cancer, because of the onions

no word on their swole man balls tho

I have never seen a vampire in Gilroy either :thunk:

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
I really do enjoy the concept of red pillers chugging onion juice because even their moms won't cook for them any more.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's basically the nazi nerd counterpart to hippies insisting fruit juice will cure cancer, with an even more masochistic tinge.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's cheap and it's low effort and it's painful, it must have beneficial magic powers

*jumps off 4th story balcony to own the libs*

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Alt-right and Raw Food horseshoe coming together

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

plz photoshop that dude's head onto jotaro tyvm

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
an interesting article in buzzfeed about La Meute (or "Wolf Pack"), a fascist group in quebec:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/martinpatriquin/quebec-la-meute

here's them:

the group boasts 44,000 members but that's not accurate, per the article. though it does have thousands of members. maybe around 6,000. apparently the group was adding large numbers of people including politicians to a FB group without their consent to inflate their numbers, which is apparently a thing you can do on FB. i'm guessing you wouldn't have noticed unless you went to click and sort through the groups you were in.

as an aside a lot of their actual members look pretty old. that's a thing with these alt-right groups too where you see younger people who radicalized recently, and they're the ones who get photographed the most, but the more time i've spent looking at them the more mixed it is. i wouldn't be surprised at all if the far-right has, in fact, grown over the past two years but it's unclear to me whether they're at "replacement" levels.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
If not for the Canadian flag and fash placards I could have sworn I was dealing with a bear pride parade

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

an interesting article in buzzfeed about La Meute (or "Wolf Pack"), a fascist group in quebec:

i cant believe leonardo dicaprio turned fascist

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tias posted:

If not for the Canadian flag and fash placards I could have sworn I was dealing with a bear pride parade

paging N4I to the bear pride parade

N4I, please report to the bear pride parade

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Powaqoatse posted:

it sounds to me like the problem this guy is having is that the chemical that makes onions taste like onions is in the same category as the one that makes garlic taste like garlic, and it infiltrates your whole system and makes you reek if you get too much

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/932668772263059457

--

Huh. So that's where it was.

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/932681991719305216

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 19:59 on Nov 20, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Comments from 4chan:

quote:

Spencer isn't a fed, he's just a drunk trustfund baby looking for dopamine rush. My friend used to work with him at TAC, said he was a total incompetent and flake that didn't have the attention span to complete anything.

quote:

Yeah, I worked with Spencer and Enoch for a while and both of these guys aren't particularly great. Spencer's a decent public speaker and figurehead, but he's a terrible organizer. Enoch is good as a comedian but beyond that is a shadow of the man he used to be. At least Mosley is legit, from what I know.

quote:

I met Jason Jorjani a few months ago and he said those guys have pretty much given up on being anything political even, it's just a club for Richard and his friends to drink and do some shady poo poo with money.

quote:

kek, he's started and abandoned more websites than i can recall. the comments section of altright.com is mosly ignored by the editors. dicky doesn't interact with anyone on twitter who isn't e-famous. pol is probably the only place these desperate personality cult members can interact with him, short of spening $250 for a hard metal chair in a barn.
the rest is blah blah blah

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
spencer is lucky if he ends up like lincoln rockwell, instead of being forgotten immediately by the pepes once he croaks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EliMosleyIE/status/922594310020886528
if something happened to spencer and leadership shifted to mosley (IE leader who took over the reigns of that group after charlottesville), a lot in the alt-right would be happy with that. comments are almost universally pro-eli mosley but i have no idea why. my guess is that it's an image thing and because spencer is ... i'm trying to think of a word and i came across "fey" which can mean childish or impish but also means doomed. but yeah.

spencer is fey.

from cville:

quote:

At McIntyre Park, Eli Mosley wanted to know who had guns, and how many. "I need shooters," said the army vet and white nationalist who has claimed to be a sort of alt-right general. "We're gonna send 200 people with long rifles back to that statue."

Surrounding him were old men with Nazi lapels, a guy with chainmail, and a Texas branch of Vanguard America, a white nationalist group, who were joking with each other. Some people wanted to disperse, but Mosley wasn't haven't it.

He got inches away from the face of another white nationalist who had suggested the whole group head home to avoid arrest. "I'm the loving organizer," he screamed, with veins bulging and spittle flying. "Listen to what I say, goddamnit!"

Thankfully, no one listened to Mosley.

https://www.vice.com/en_nz/article/kzz8we/inside-the-chaos-and-hate-at-charlottesville

quote:

Since the election this bearded, chubby face under a fashy haircut has been a constant feature at northeast Nazi and Trump gatherings alike. An emerging organizer, he previously relied on the pseudonym “Ely Mosley,” a nod to the head of the “British Union of Fascists” Oswald Mosley, to keep up his weekend-warrior fascist LARPing. Now he has been revealed as Elliott Kline of Reading, PA, a Proud Boy and recruiter at the pest control company Rentokil.

[...]

Kline spent some time in the armed forces, something he talks about with fellow fascist soldiers on the Right Stuff podcast the “War Room.” Peinovich and Spencer have been using the experience of former soldiers in their security details, although being an active neo-Nazi may violate an army contract. He brags that he chased down and “punched” someone he believes to have thrown glitter at Richard Spencer during their farcical White House protest.

Up until December, 2016 Kline was part of Gavin McInnes’ Proud Boys. His profile picture remains him with Sam Hyde at the Proud Boys’ election party wearing a black and gold polo shirt, and he “liked” a post from the Proud Boy’s secret Facebook group organizing an attack on a metal concert in Brooklyn. Kline’s vicious anti-Semitism rubbed a few Proud Boys the wrong way, and it is unclear if he is still officially part of the group. This doesn’t mean much, however, as the Proud Boys keep close ties with the Right Stuff circles.

Kline was actually doxxed on Twitter some time ago by a Proud Boy who noticed him at the Philadelphia march and complained that he had taunted him endlessly in the Proud Boys group for being Jewish.

http://onepeoplesproject.com/2017/07/08/elliott-kline/

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Darkman Fanpage posted:

WHEAT FIELDS!!!

so loving boring, give me the people who build ziggurats

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://twitter.com/EliMosleyIE/status/922594310020886528
if something happened to spencer and leadership shifted to mosley (IE leader who took over the reigns of that group after charlottesville), a lot in the alt-right would be happy with that. comments are almost universally pro-eli mosley but i have no idea why. my guess is that it's an image thing and because spencer is ... i'm trying to think of a word and i came across "fey" which can mean childish or impish but also means doomed. but yeah.

spencer is fey.

from cville:

effete?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

this guy Kline sounds like an unhinged nut and putting him in charge is almost certainly gonna lead to another fatal attack

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

effete?
yeah

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this guy Kline sounds like an unhinged nut and putting him in charge is almost certainly gonna lead to another fatal attack
ohhhh yeah

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

posobiec and bitchell are still verified

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Not sure that he'd ever get the nod because he doesn't seem to realize that the whole thing is just a giant grift.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

his name is Mosley? seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kilmers Elbow posted:

his name is Mosley? seriously?

First as tragedy, then as farce.