Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

A all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
A.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
Armok is getting thirsty.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Maarak posted:

Armok is getting thirsty.

It has been a crazy busy year at work, but I should finally have some free time this next week, so stay tuned.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I said the same thing about a month ago.

Two months maybe.

Six?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf posted:

I said the same thing about a month ago.

Two months maybe.

Six?

You've got a solid streak of not posting going on here, be a shame if you broke it now!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
My contract ends at beginning of March, maybe I'll have time to run some fights then!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Fingers crossed. I got this.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Spermy Smurf posted:

Fingers crossed. I got this.

Slacker

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I think we can all conclude that our team has clearly won

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

gently caress Rogers, reigning champion

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Sorry "Totally Not Everyone Throwing Spear" and "Projectile Vomit" were tied for first. Guess we'll have to do a sudden death match.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This last fight has been running for like 6 months.

It's a slog.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Maugrim posted:

My contract ends at beginning of March, maybe I'll have time to run some fights then!

Do you have time to run some fights?

My current work contract expires in April. of 2022

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Jazzimus Prime posted:

Do you have time to run some fights?

My current work contract expires in April. of 2022

It got extended :)

e: but on the plus side it means I get to continue working on this cool game
http://www.nintendojo.com/games/previews/gdc-18-hands-on-preview-smoke-and-sacrifice-switch

Maugrim fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Mar 26, 2018

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Maugrim posted:

It got extended :)

e: but on the plus side it means I get to continue working in this cool game
http://www.nintendojo.com/games/previews/gdc-18-hands-on-preview-smoke-and-sacrifice-switch

Oh poo poo that’s baller, congrats

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
Is this going to start up again? This thread has been a fun read

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

For sure, but the current season is on hold until they thaw out Walt Disney’s head, I think he has a fighter in it and it didn’t seem fair to carry on until he’s ready.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
Spermy and ZeeToo had been doing most of the work on the tournament, but now it seems they are busy with other things. :sadwave:

I might have some time to work on this soon though. yeah I know you've all heard that one before

Everyone is welcome to volunteer to be a commissioner, though!

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
:siren: GREAT NEWS! :siren:

I had a little free time at work this past week and...

I've updated all of the site code to generate HTML5-compliant polyglot XHTML! :dance:

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Bad Munki posted:

For sure, but the current season is on hold until they thaw out Walt Disney’s head, I think he has a fighter in it and it didn’t seem fair to carry on until he’s ready.

I don’t want to be teamed up with Walt Disney’s head again. His head is racist and has poor numeracy and it keeps complaining that there are no rodent races and it’s like, “yeah, we get it, you like mice”.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
YO NERDS

YOU WANT SOME loving BLOOD

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
uh yeah, why whatcha sellin?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Galick posted:

YO NERDS

YOU WANT SOME loving BLOOD

Oh my God very much so

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I would like some blood

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

So! I got in touch with Jazzimus and pretty soon (depends on him!) we'll be starting a new tournament with me as the primary commish (and anyone else if they want to help out!)

Since this'll be my first solo tourney, we're going for a single elimination bracket just to ease things into it. Bright side, this means I can likely put out a few fights per day unless they decide to stand there punching each other in the left big toe for the next sixteen years!

So! Sharpen your axes and offer a prayer to Armok to steel yourselves against bloodshed - the Murderbowl lives again!

(also Jazz, please give me the ability to start a new tourney on the site or something so we can get the blood flowin' again :v:)

Galick fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 24, 2018

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

dorf me

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

And my axe

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Galick posted:

So! I got in touch with Jazzimus and pretty soon (depends on him!) we'll be starting a new tournament with me as the primary commish (and anyone else if they want to help out!)

Since this'll be my first solo tourney, we're going for a single elimination bracket just to ease things into it. Bright side, this means I can likely put out a few fights per day unless they decide to stand there punching each other in the left big toe for the next sixteen years!

So! Sharpen your axes and offer a prayer to Armok to steel yourselves against bloodshed - the Murderbowl lives again!

(also Jazz, please give me the ability to start a new tourney on the site or something so we can get the blood flowin' again :v:)

sounds fun

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Now I gotta remember my info for the 5th time

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
:black101: :iit: :black101:

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Galick posted:

You may not be the hero we deserve but you're definitely the hero we need.

May armok shower your efforts in left rear upper kobold molars.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I actually remembered my login. I am now prepared to face the bloodshed :stoked:

Selious
Mar 11, 2007

Master Defenestrator
Looking forward to more awful builds for the sake of Armok, thanks for bringing this back.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I can start a tourney if you are waiting on jazz for that.

I also am ready to be dwarfed and almost conquered pendor for the third time so I was wondering what I would do with my free time now.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Please do, Spermy! I'll give this a day or two for people to all register their fighters and then - hopefully - things will have been squared away by Jazz for me to run the fight things.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Is there a support group for people who dont know their passwords?

I am sure I am logged in on my desktop, but my last phone exploded in my pocket so... :shrug:

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Support group is "hope Jazz sees the thread" :v:

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
Lemme create the new "Galick League" at work tomorrow while I pretend to be doing what they pay me for.

Spermy Smurf posted:

Is there a support group for people who dont know their passwords?

I am sure I am logged in on my desktop, but my last phone exploded in my pocket so... :shrug:

Lemme create another support thread to replace the one that got auto-archived, and I'll reset your password tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I require no password reset to create the Ultimate Arena Challenger.

I require only much, much more knowledge of Dwarf Fortress.