Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

repeating posted:

This reminded me about reading an article about PDD (Proprioception Deficit Disorder). Do you have it? If so could you tell us about it? What it feels like, thought processes, etc.?

I don't have that, but there does seem to be a link between disturbed proprioception and people with hypermobility spectrum disorder which I most definitely have. Essentially I have a sense of self, but it's kind of off. I'm really clumsy and get hurt and fall down a lot, trip over my own feet, kick stairs, accidentally smash my fingers into walls and counters, that kind of stuff. I seem to like to catch fingernails on the edges of things like boxes when I reach into them and breaking toes while going up stairs or stepping onto a curb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Slugnoid posted:

here you go, tongue inside sinus. the big clit looking bump is the epiglottis, pushed forward by my tongue rooting around behind it

now if you'll excuse me, i've just remembered i need to go book a dental appointment

Jesus Christ, you crybabies - that's Slugnoid's uvula, not an epiglottis.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

cash crab posted:

My dad was fond of telling everyone that when I was a kid, I'd just cram my own foot in my mouth all the time.

Also, one time my friend cut her foot on a piece of glass and just... didn't notice? Anyway, we go inside and she takes her sandal off and this river of blood just came out. It was amazing

A while back, but I have a similar story. One day, years ago, at Uni I was moving a table from one place to another and dropped it in my foot. It hurt, but not extremely so. I go about my business that day, maybe wincing a little with every other step, but no dramas. When I get home, (having walked my usual 20 minutes from the train station), I take off my shoe to discover that my sock is soaked red with blood, and when I peel it off my foot I discover that the table had somehow landed in exactly teh right spot to break off half of my big toe toenail. I say half, because the nail was still hanging on, and I had to use nail clippers to cut the hanging bit off.

That was not a fun day. That toenail still looks a little weird.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

You guys make me realize I've lost more toenails and broken more toes by being clumsy than I should have. God broken toes hurt.

E: content!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Nov 21, 2017

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
One time I ran too much with a new shoe that probably wasn't for me. when I took off my socks 6 of my 10 toenails came off with the socks.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Scathach posted:

You guys make me realize I've lost more toenails and broken more toes by being clumsy than I should have. God broken toes hurt.

I actually broke my 7th toe in a mosh pit last summer. poo poo has been killing me, easily my second worst broken toe.

My worst foot injury was when I stepped on a three inch nail and drove it nearly all the way through my foot while at work. I was being paid under the table and was broke as hell at the time so I just put my other foot on the board and yanked my pierced foot up and off in one motion. It hurt like a motherfucker but barely bled at all. I was able to just wrap some gauze from the first aid kit around it and even finished out the rest of my shift just limping around. I probably should have gotten a tetanus booster but eh.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

How many loving toes do you have on your foot

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

I don't have that, but there does seem to be a link between disturbed proprioception and people with hypermobility spectrum disorder which I most definitely have.

Is this the same as/related to Ehler-Danlos Syndrome?

I'm diagnosed with EDS but haven't had a genetic screening for it to see what I have to look forward to besides dislocations. I know the symptoms can vary a lot.

fake edit: goog says not quite the same

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
I've had really hosed up ingrown toenails my whole life which was not helped by me being a baker and standing all day. I've now had 7 out of 10 toenails permanently removed and it is a great improvement, although kind of weird looking.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I don't have a foot story, but I have something.

The first time I jollied my butthole, I didn't warm up properly. There was blood in my poop for three days afterwards.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Actually I do randomly lose my balance sometimes. It's not that bad though. It's more like I think I'm lifting my foot high enough to step over something but in reality it doesn't.

I also don't want to acknowledge the recent events in this thread :gonk:

If I look up or down too much, I start getting dizzy. And every so often my inner ear is like AWAKENESS CHECK!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The first time I jollied my butthole, I didn't warm up properly. There was blood in my poop for three days afterwards.

"....the first time"

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

:stonklol:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sludge Tank posted:

"....the first time"

You know, some people roll that way, and there's a perfectly good reason (a LOT of nerve endings down there).

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Sludge Tank posted:

"....the first time"

lol if you don't jolly your butthole every night before bed

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
just lol if you don't jolly your butthole to the point of bleeding every night

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

what is butthole jollying. is that anal sex

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

nerd plus rage posted:

I've had really hosed up ingrown toenails my whole life which was not helped by me being a baker and standing all day. I've now had 7 out of 10 toenails permanently removed and it is a great improvement, although kind of weird looking.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
cummies in the bummies

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sludge Tank posted:

cummies in the bummies

You have NO RIGHT to be ironic

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If you think about it, we are all made of star cummies.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Also

Additionally

It is my 30th birthday RIGHT NOW

And yes. i am drunk

show me a gross thing OR, or, PM me a nice thing

I am valid and want love

if any of you mfs report me i will be mad boy

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Whats 30 in raccoon years?

cum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

cash crab posted:

Also

Additionally

And yes. i am drunk

I am valid and want love

[i shoot you the "i got u fam" look while looking very suave and handsome]

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

[i shoot you the "i got u fam" look while looking very suave and handsome]

I also feel determined a lot but never feel the need to crust my own rear end out of spite. am i perhaps in the wrong?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAT-wexvKnU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

cash crab posted:

I also feel determined a lot but never feel the need to crust my own rear end out of spite. am i perhaps in the wrong?

You're weird, Raccoon Mom.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

cash crab posted:

Also

Additionally

And yes. i am drunk

I am valid and want love

Happy birthday raccoon thread mom

You are really very good at your job and I am really glad that you are looking after this thread full of horrors

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

I used to get very bad ingrown toenails on my big toes, so much so that after the third time of having Dr. Tanaka rip a hosed up toenail out of my flesh, he decided to do the nuclear option on one of my toes and burn the nail matrix so it wouldn't just go directly back to being ingrown. That nail is fine and dandy, I had the same procedure done by a different podiatrist a few years later, and he loving mangled my toenail. It grows sideways now, so if I don't clip it it'll rub up against my second toe and be annoying. I want to cut off my feet.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what is butthole jollying. is that anal sex

It's when you put jolly ranchers up your butt and then you poop pretty rainbows.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Did a piece of your rear end fall out of your rear end? GE Cafe's story was truly AUG

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Did a piece of your rear end fall out of your rear end? GE Cafe's story was truly AUG

what :randstare:

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB0-i6cdpcg

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

No, I just stretched it too much too fast.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Always start small when stretching and do it slowly 😉

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
What, don't just insert a cucumber without any warmup?

Just a lubed finger stroked around the circumference is enough, if you're not a size queen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

We Know Catheters posted:

Always start small when stretching and do it slowly 😉

Shove a bike pump in. Sideways. Walla!

e: Oh sorry not the lifehack thread :doh:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Shove a bike pump in. Sideways. Walla!

e: Oh sorry not the lifehack thread :doh:

Thank you for reminding me of the goon in E/N whose brother had a fetish for sticking things up his dick, culminating in using a bike pump and needing to go to the hospital

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

Also

Additionally

And yes. i am drunk

I am valid and want love

Hey, so the leper's colony said it was your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I see you bloody poo poo and raise you.

Girlfriend at the time jollied my butthole too hard and gave me mild prostate trauma. I had blood in my cummies for a couple of days.

• Locked thread