Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

So do you think Trump is going to wander off without pardoning the turkeys today? Or is he going to misunderstand the purpose of the event and write pardons for Kushner and Sessions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

He's going to kill the turkeys because he's a manly man.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

He won't believe they're actual turkeys since they don't look like his hand turkeys he was drawing all morning and refuse to pardon them.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
he is a germaphobe so if he has to touch them then probably not

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

cnut posted:

I read this in Shuck’s condescending tone

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

cnut posted:

I don't think he has the balls to kill them himself.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

You know they found the whitest turkeys possible for Trump to pardon:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Son of Rodney posted:

How, loving how did this happen

apathy

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lol it turns out that border agent that got killed might've just fallen on some rocks. Maybe build some handrails instead of that wall, Donnie.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't a turkey freak the hell out when Obama was pardoning it and everyone just laughed? Wanna see that happen with trumpy.

E: Yeah. lol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lodin posted:

Didn't a turkey freak the hell out when Obama was pardoning it and everyone just laughed? Wanna see that happen with trumpy.

Why did they hire Trey Parker to handle the Turkey

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/tbailey5477/status/932785996554436608?s=17

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Random Stranger posted:

So do you think Trump is going to wander off without pardoning the turkeys today? Or is he going to misunderstand the purpose of the event and write pardons for Kushner and Sessions?

He's gonna think pardons work like the curse from "Thinner" and walk around all day brushing the back of his hand against people while whispering "Paaarrrrdoooooon".

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Some bitch in my local paper wrote in with a similar sentiment:

quote:

Roy Moore is better choice in Alabama

An Alabama minister recently told me that the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama favors abortion. So should a murderer be favored over a man who made bad choices in his past?
Judy Richardson, Indian Trail

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

He will somehow compare the turkeys to the basketball players in China.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

The ol' jesus reach around. Considering he is nearly 2000 years Moore's senior, that is highly inappropriate.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Random Stranger posted:

You know they found the whitest turkeys possible for Trump to pardon:

jiveass turkeys

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bacon?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lol that some company is printing these off and they’re actually being bought by people

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

oh like on their cheat day where they source it ethically from free-range, local pigs

i get what they're saying

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I thank our troops(by getting into slap fights with military special forces widows and mothers not 24 hours after they’ve been killed in action)

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Well well, it looks like SOMEONE figured out how to do some pretty advanced stuff in MS Paint!

pedrovay2003 fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 21, 2017

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

trigged yet libs :smuggo:

edit:

plz jesus, for the children, just tear his dick straight off

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Sotto voce "gently caress the Muslims." Itself an attempt to be politically correct.

"I am an adult who thinks so highly of myself I bought this t-shirt which rambles on in small print believing that people have nothing better to do than read this long-winded *takes breath* diatribe espousing my political views because I am a bit of a poo poo-flecked rear end in a top hat tyvm."

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Random Stranger posted:

"What did Obama do?"

"Sir?"

"What did Obama do when it was his turn?"

"W-well, Sir, he pardoned the turkeys. It's been a tradition for -"

*Trump grunts as he pulls himself up from his armchair and drags his eyes away from Fox News blaring on the TV.*

"Get me a bigly knife."

euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/ImaLibtard/status/932973672826105856

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

lol why isn't this shirt being modeled on someone over 60 years old and 300 pounds

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i love how all that poo poo is politically correct.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

fishing with the fam posted:

The ol' jesus reach around. Considering he is nearly 2000 years Moore's senior, that is highly inappropriate.

:lol:

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

i love how all that poo poo is politically correct.

Lol I do most of this poo poo. Where do I enlist in the Culture War?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

interesting approach

https://twitter.com/mediumbuyingllc/status/932961938103037953?s=17

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

duck trucker posted:

He won't believe they're actual turkeys since they don't look like his hand turkeys he was drawing all morning and refuse to pardon them.

They're gonna roll out the cage and pull off the blanket, and Eric and Don Jr. will be inside naked and tearing at the Turkey corpses with their teeth.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm Jesus' hand on Moore's dick.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SlipkPIe posted:

lol why isn't this shirt being modeled on someone over 60 years old and 300 pounds

How else do you think a hideous cousin-loving whale is going to want to buy one?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Lodin posted:

Pretend I posted that gif of an eagle scaring Trump in his office.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

so, who ARE you already?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
trump selling a new hat,

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie...le-price-717444

costs double the price of the "regular" one.

lol

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

"I pardon these two turkeys andmyselfdonaldtrumpandivankanotakebacks of any and all crimes!"

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Blast of Confetti posted:

lol i bet if obama was still prez some crazy shoplifting conspiracy for sympathy would be a major talking point on fox

I imagine it would just be “why is Obama wasting valuable time trying to bail out these THUGS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lime Tonics posted:

trump selling a new hat,

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie...le-price-717444

costs double the price of the "regular" one.

lol

MAGAMC