Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
she vive for me when no one else would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
If she got executed, why does she have a invincibility spell

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kumog posted:

"I can't die yet, I've got more doujins to acquire! LOL"

I love when the savior of the run is someone I throw in just because he was all that would fit in the Cost provided and fit my teamcomp.

For reasons i can't properly explain the full spread of cards with nothing but Teach and his mustache made me laugh really hard.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

dont think invincibility protects against Death Effect

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The storyline explanation is that knights are literally jumping in to take the hits for her.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
So hey, if you have Arash as your last living Servant and you use Stella to nuke and kill the last enemy left, you will actually lose the battle, and not win it. Science!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

I beat Avici with Altera, Mary and Anne, support Jeanne, Gilgamesh, Lancer Eli, and Kintoki, in that order.

My initial line lasted until Nobu, with the two Giant Nobus, used her NP to take down the first three at once. With Gil and Eli, Nobu didn't last much longer. I lost Kintoki from either one of the Nobus or Okita, but by then Gil and Eli's NPs were charged up. After that, Okita only had about 4000 HP left, before she used her evasion move and killed Gil. I managed to take her down with Eli at around 300 HP. No command seals used.

I didn't count my turns used, but it was around 17-18.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nobu is NP5, I beat the boss rush level for the Crystallized Lore, I officially no longer have to care. Now to just casually farm a handful of ascension mats and brace myself for the stones I have to buy tomorrow.

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof

so continues my experiment to see the maximum amount of turns I can take to beat boss rushes

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
That boss rush was pretty intense but in the end their forces couldn't compare against a weird pervert fox, swordboy, and their dog.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Enemy forces could not fell the Tank Team of Nero and Marie, supported by Tpasta's SUPERLIZ. Superliz was the only casualty, but Medea filled the void.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
finally got nobu to np5

hopefully i can get enough chaos claws for liz' final ascension, after that i'll be grinding xp cards for weeks between all the people i got stuff to finally ascend :suicide:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

With or without the Holy Grail, my wish remains unchanged.
That is, to sparkle in the sky, bless the soil, and deliver happiness to the people.

Clawtopsy fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Nov 21, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Endorph posted:

Also completely clearing out the shop is for ultra whales, you aren't expected to do that in most events
I can already see Xmas for me being:
#1 Snake Eyes
#2 Maybe Reverse Scales and monuments if I have the stars by the end
#3 Raffle time till the end of days

Everything else is a giant whatever.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Avici Boss Rush only took me 14 turns, but I had to burn my command seals after Okita shredded my last three to ribbons in short order. :sweatdrop:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

I can already see Xmas for me being:
#1 Snake Eyes
#2 Maybe Reverse Scales and monuments if I have the stars by the end
#3 Raffle time till the end of days

Everything else is a giant whatever.

If you're spending apples on raffle tickets you'll get far more than you need of all the other currencies too.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Halloween was a really good event for my team. Wish I'd managed to get a poster girl though.

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Nov 21, 2017

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I am ready for no event for a while because I need so much xp.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

:same:

also
https://twitter.com/QX20XX/status/932803816705200133

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

Actually in that case you really want Christmas and their unlimited boxes of 40 4*exp cards.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

Actually in that case you really want Christmas and their unlimited boxes of 40 4*exp cards.

:monocle:

I thought someone made a typo.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
As an aside, people should get ready for JP players making a lot of JP version posts on the 28th, because it's looking like the coming month is going to be utterly bonkers.

Salem, Christmas 2017 and possibly more all within the space of a month.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
Beat Avici with the quite reliable Tamamo/Vlad/Waver combo.
Waver unfortunately died before seeing Okita, but holy poo poo Tamamo kept Vlad in the game way longer than he ever should have been. Didn’t have to use any command seals.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

SpaceDrake posted:

As an aside, people should get ready for JP players making a lot of JP version posts on the 28th, because it's looking like the coming month is going to be utterly bonkers.

Salem, Christmas 2017 and possibly more all within the space of a month.

I'm ready for the Eresh Christmas and Shirou New Years to ruin a whole lot of wallets, c'mon and do it DelightWorks. :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lt. Lizard posted:

So hey, if you have Arash as your last living Servant and you use Stella to nuke and kill the last enemy left, you will actually lose the battle, and not win it. Science!
This also applies if poison would kill you after your attack. Basically imagine the 'win check' being a separate turn on its own.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pureauthor posted:

I'm actually not sure what to necessarily spend the 1/2 period on given this. I do need some plumes so that's one lazy Sunday in the Saber 30AP, but otherwise I guess might as well do some QP farming? Maybe go after some claws and hearts on their respective days as well?

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Nate RFB posted:

I'm actually not sure what to necessarily spend the 1/2 period on given this. I do need some plumes so that's one lazy Sunday in the Saber 30AP, but otherwise I guess might as well do some QP farming? Maybe go after some claws and hearts on their respective days as well?

I might be spending mine farming mana prisms.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Some mana prisms, some extra ascension mats, some QP. No reason to stick to 1 of anything.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Anyone that's done grinding the event, please have mercy and have a poster girl high level rider.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
What's the best way to farm pieces? I get the feeling I'm gonna need a whole lot of those.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The 30AP class dailies have a guaranteed piece drop (though you'll sometimes get monuments, but you need those too!).

Tae posted:

Anyone that's done grinding the event, please have mercy and have a poster girl high level rider.
I'm assuming you'd prefer a 80 Mary than a 70 Ushiwakamaru.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
The dailies are your best bet. Poor Okita got one shotted by Robin when she came out.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Done with Hearts and Claws :toot: Still have a lot left in the shop, but at least I have the stuff I needed to ascend the servants I’m using right now. I’m going to grind the hell out if those Amber Gatherings once this event is over, so many servants need to be leveled from 70 to 80 or from 80 to 90 and that’s going to take a lot of EXP.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Actually got all the skulls and copies of Nobu after all, though I have zero exp cards, so no ascensions for a while (if her final ascension had changed her into SD form, I'd actually make it a priority). Cleared Avici (went ahead and used the command seals for a revive just before Okita, which made the rest easy, don't have the time/energy for trial-and-error). Got most of the claws and hearts from the shop... guess I'll spend the last few days trying to get more octuplet crystals.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Friendly reminder that Berserker is THE STRONGEST IN THE loving WORLD. My boy Heracles always survives to Okita with the help of Poster Girl and Saint George, and by then he always has his NP ready to unload.

My party is Heracles (with Ilya CE, the one that boosts Buster by 15%, 20 if LB), Waver (Dragon's Meridian, 50% NP gauge), Support Saber Alter or Saber with Poster Girl, Saint George with Poster Girl, Emiya with nothing, and Gilgamesh with Poster Girl for...actually, I don't know why I stuck it on Gil, that has no survival skills. I think I did it for extra damage.

I can finish Avici within 10-15 turns with this set up, and by the end rarely does St. George ever die for Emiya to take his place. If you have him, Heracles will pick you up by his broad, manly hands and place you upon shoulders that once held up the world, and he will carry you to the top of victory mountain and stand in the sun with you. I'm making Bond 10 with him and St. George a priority, they're just beautiful people.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My Herc is only level 20 because I got him right around the time I got Tamamo and Vlad and vampire dude had already eaten every xp card, plus I grailed my catbomb so she needs more levels and well, he's just gonna have to wait his drat turn. Regardless of how good he is.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I once picked the wrong 40 ap quest and still won thanks to Herc. I'm one level away from 80 but I really want to max out GOLDEN since I have all the materials ready but he's at 70.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
how am I running out of time gears already

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Tired Moritz posted:

how am I running out of time gears already
They're also not in an event again until I think Kara no Kyoukai. It sucks!

Eventually one will be able to grind for them in London but it's still probably going to be a pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So which hiragumo aren't available until london again? Hearts and snake eyes I'll get from killing gil all day.