Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Woah, I really kinda thought this game was just gonna keep Gazzin along forever. Just came to check if they'd done costumes for Thor Ragnarok :downs:

RIP

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Nov 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
904 hours played
$1,500.49 spent

Not too much for the game that thougth me how to whale.

Kinda sad to see it go, but on the other hand, it hasn't really been fun in ages, so … meh.

At least I cosmiced Deadpool, and had a blast playing him untill the horribad changes took him, and the enjoyment I used to feel when I logged in, down in the grave.

vuorikissa
May 1, 2007

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

If I just want to level every single hero to 60 and call it a day, what's the fastest way to do that? I bought a fuckton of experience boosters but that doesn't stack effects, just time.

I think some of the old hero bundles still come with legacy boosts, those do stack with the new ones. Can't be bothered logging in to find out for you which ones, though.

About 3k hours played at about 0.20 per hour, guess that's OK. 14 cosmics... I'll miss MH, but I won't miss MHO or the new Gaz.

I do wish I could have an offline Bovenheim just to spin around in with Deadpool, though.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
drat, I just wanted to get as many to 60 as fast as possible. Legendary quests don't seem to give massive xp anymore.

With this game dying and presumably this thread dying more where am I going to get the best out of context comic panels now???

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

nickhimself posted:

Of course I'm alive, I just had to oust myself from the marvel cancer to regain some semblance of autonomy from the gaz IV drip

That owns and makes the whole trip worth the while. I'm glad to hear someone else enjoyed lukey man.

I remember getting really pissed after farming fisk for a month and getting zero canes, then making a dumb picture about it

Ahhh, the good old days before they made drop rates ridiculous

sing song, sing song

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

nickhimself posted:

I spent a bunch and sperg'd out hard cosmicing the only good hero

rip this game

a lot of you guys owned and I hope you have awesome times in new games

I was certain you were dead and someone just stole your battle.net account.

Also, ~$1500 on this gay game

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm not going to share my whalenumber with you reprobates, but I showed my wife and she turned around and walked out of the room and hasn't spoken to me since

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

sv is not only a lawyer, but also has a wife

i dont understand this world anymore

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
sv is twice the man you'll ever be u lil manlet cuck

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
it's true drythe: someone else in this world loves me as much as u do <3

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Phyresis posted:

sv is twice the man you'll ever be u lil manlet cuck

also true

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

i was confused someone actually used the word cuck, but then i noticed who it was

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm not going to share my whalenumber with you reprobates, but I showed my wife and she turned around and walked out of the room and hasn't spoken to me since

I knew you were married but lmao a lawyer? This explains nothing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

as I've told Drythe before: if it helps you process this any better, I'm not a very good lawyer

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
I got into a wreck driving the Punisher van and SV got me $30,0000. Thanks, Mr. Vapors, Esquire.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Objection! The van isn't capable of being driven!

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I'm looking to join the class-action against the Taskmaster Institute.

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
I guess none of us were really tough enough for Tombstone :rip:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

as I've told Drythe before: if it helps you process this any better, I'm not a very good lawyer

Good enough to out whale me though

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

drat, I just wanted to get as many to 60 as fast as possible. Legendary quests don't seem to give massive xp anymore.

With this game dying and presumably this thread dying more where am I going to get the best out of context comic panels now???

I've been powering through the story mode (with +1190% exp and Cyclops passive). Nothing seems to pack any XP anymore except for the story beats. Just ignore most mobs, kill bosses until you hit 10, and then movement power to the locations. I've only got like 65 minutes left of XP at this level, but it's taking me 15-20 minutes per toon for 1-60.

I ran around with X-23 for 90 minutes trying to find bosses and poo poo in the new levels when they first announced the death of MH and it was painfully slow. Just play the story on normal with boosts and the game hands you max level.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

holy poo poo this game is dead and nickhimself is alive

i think i still have a pair of cosmic luke cage boots he gave me

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol how much have u spent on poe

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

lol how much have u spent on poe

If it's less than what he spent on MH then he isn't whaling hard enough.

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

sadly no amount of whaling will help him get a character to level 90

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
I believe in you SV, one day you might do the thing!

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

he tripped and twisted his ankle and now he's stuck in hydron forever :rip:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I hate you all so very much

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I'm petting a cat

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Important news: leowyld has moved on to the new phone animal crossing game

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HebrewMagic posted:

Important news: leowyld has moved on to the new phone animal crossing game

Real talk are there racons in it?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

tom nook, of course

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

nickhimself posted:

Ahhh, the good old days before they made drop rates ridiculous

The last terminal they did had a drop that people didn't get in 500+ runs

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Not ones you can play as, no. You're always and forever a human.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Jusupov posted:

The last terminal they did had a drop that people didn't get in 500+ runs

And if the hail Mary Omega patch would have hit, it would have changed the drop be mostly worthless except for beast or whomever lol

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

big parcheesi player posted:

I guess none of us were really tough enough for Tombstone :rip:

I think I said "Guys, I don't know if I'm tough enough for Tombstone" in SG chat at least 7 times. I don't know why that poo poo was so funny to me.

That poo poo is burned into my goddamn brain.

vuorikissa
May 1, 2007

From the semi-official Discord:

https://imgur.com/dmBHrBR

Everybody left got laid off today, game's gone in 2 days. So, it's time to log in. Or maybe just don't.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

vuorikissa posted:

Everybody left got laid off today, game's gone in 2 days. So, it's time to log in. Or maybe just don't.

gazzin' to the end

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

vuorikissa posted:

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Mr Gaz missed ANOTHER deadline?

So the game is done in two days and not on 12/31??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This is the funniest poo poo I’ve read all year. Gaz delivers until the end. Holy gently caress.