Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

actually it's rallys/checkers fries

five guys cajun fries close thread

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

RISCy Business posted:

:agreed:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

RISCy Business posted:

five guys fries are gross

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

nice opinion, where'd you get it from? the garbage store? lmao

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

akadajet posted:

:wrong:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
peanut oil my good bitch... and a healthy serving of cajun seasoning. its the best. even the regular fries are good if you can't eat spicy food.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHnu9mBuj6c

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
i know a guy who can't even eat bell peppers cuz they mess with his stomach. that's ok. he can get the regular fries and guess what? they're still the best

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

akadajet posted:

you can really taste the peanut.

because the fryers are overloaded and you end up with grease sponges.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

RISCy Business posted:

nice opinion, where'd you get it from? the garbage store? lmao

Fries so greasy the they soak through the bag.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the best fries are new england clam joint fries where theyre nice and light to go w seafood

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

Fries so greasy the they soak through the bag.

thats actually extremely good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

there are two types of people
people who know that KFC Australia has the best fast food fries in the known universe
people who have not experienced KFC Australia's fries

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Look, it was tough for BeBop to get work after the animated series ended, ok? gently caress you.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

RISCy Business posted:

thats actually extremely good

lol i've never even seen someone defend 5 guys fries before

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

"As one of those employees who had been in charge of the meat slicer at an Arby’s restaurant explained to us, most packaged bulk meat arrives packed in a gelatinous broth inside plastic airtight bags. Someone who is less than familiar with what the product looks like upon arrival might mistake the gelatinous broth for the beef itself, then from there jump to the conclusion that the contents of the package is a gel or paste."

:barf:

even if it's not a gel or paste, that's gross

You should probably never eat at a restaurant ever again, cause this is like industry standard practice.

20 years ago I was a cook at a restaurant and that's how we got our turkey and beef. The beef would go into an altosham, get roasted, and then sliced. The cooked beef hunks (they were like 20 lbs) would get stuck in a pan and go into the fridge and all the juices would just congeal in the bottom of the pan.

Turkey was the same way, though it was the extruded variety of turkey because it's massively impractical to slice up actual turkey breasts in anything except high end restaurants or factories. That was pre-cooked though, we'd just slice it.

Edit: we didn't use a lot of ham except when we were catering events, ham was the same thing. Vacuum pack bag full of juices and extruded ham wrapped in a paper wrap before the factory smoked it.

This is just the tip of the iceburg friend.

`Nemesis fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Nov 21, 2017

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd like to think the people who design these things spend eight hours a day thinking "oh wow I actually get paid to do this gently caress man life is good!" *writes WHOMST'VE'D BELIEVED IT NOT BUTTER on whiteboard*

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Nov 21, 2017

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Once You Pop...
THAT'S GREAT!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

`Nemesis posted:

The cooked beef hunks (they were like 20 lbs)

These sound more like Beef Twinks

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
the salt and potato flavor designation implies the other kind is make of either onion or cream crisps

pringles but made of onion might be deece

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol i've never even seen someone defend 5 guys fries before

they shouldn't need defending, but unfortunately, some people have not been properly enlightened yet

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
cinco de guyo has really good french fries

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rest in peace Lowtax

then get up and work hard on the forums :patriot:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

`Nemesis posted:

You should probably never eat at a restaurant ever again, cause this is like industry standard practice.

here's how they make those mass-produced meat loafs that they slice up at the deli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmcO1QBEo8

das' my job, just shoveling marinated turkey into a vat with a pitchfork

it's pretty fascinating imo and only "gross" if you're some kinda autistic baby

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'd like to think the people who design these things spend eight hours a day thinking "oh wow I actually get paid to do this gently caress man life is good!" *writes WHOMST'VE'D BELIEVED IT NOT BUTTER on whiteboard*

since it's a cards against humanity gag product, that probably is what they were thinking

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

any place with cheese dip for fries is better than any place without cheese dip for fries. wendy's or wingstop are both solid contenders but wingstop wins because they have good not ploppy ranch too.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

it's pretty fascinating imo and only "gross" if you're some kinda autistic baby

yos

pos

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

muckswirler posted:

any place with cheese dip for fries is better than any place without cheese dip for fries. wendy's or wingstop are both solid contenders but wingstop wins because they have good not ploppy ranch too.
this makes taco bell canada better than taco bell usa but for fries supreme

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

A good loaded fry is the most decadent thing you can eat beside ortolan.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
poutine is good

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

muckswirler posted:

A good loaded fry is the most decadent thing you can eat beside ortolan.

/puts paper serviette over face

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

RISCy Business posted:

poutine is good

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69IuXVx-Tfk

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

sarcastx posted:

there are two types of people
people who know that KFC Australia has the best fast food fries in the known universe
people who have not experienced KFC Australia's fries

same, except cocaine

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

duz posted:

since it's a cards against humanity gag product, that probably is what they were thinking

you can't imagine how disappointed i am that it's a poo poo nerd thing for nerds :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

actyually i don't really know what cards against humanity is so maybe it's cool and goog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s a vehicle for liberal young people to say racist poo poo while patting themselves on the back for their irony

• Locked thread