Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i made fun of discord once and gave that guy a brain tumor lmao, it's awesome

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My thanksgaming is going to be all Order of Ecclesia probably

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a lot of titan quest. ill give grim dawn another chance after but i always end up getting bored of it lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
more RE4. playing the extras.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Bringing my switch on a 3 hour bus ride tonight for travel. I'm going to pick up Steamworld Dig 2 probably.

I feel like I'm getting close to the end of that and it's been fun. I like how all the little puzzle caves have their own secrets & sub-puzzles, it reminds me of all the little moon challenge rooms in Odyssey

edit: another little touch that's great is getting a huge XP bonus for "creative kills" like when you get one enemy to kill another or you drop a big rock on them or whatever

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna have a "me day" and play poverty fighting games full of anime robot maids.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm leaving it open for Thanksgaming

hell yeah

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Gonna have a "me day" and play poverty fighting games full of anime robot maids.

melty

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Finishing Sonic Mania which I forgot I didn't do . I finished Act I of Hydrocity Zone and quit not realizing it wouldn't save my Act progress and I didn't really want to immediately replay it, but then I just beat it again going an almost entirely different route and seeing a bunch of poo poo I missed the first time, so that was cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The steamworld Dig 2 town music is excellent

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Finally playing Persona 4 Dancing All Night because I wanted to get my Persona fix on the subway without confusing myself by playing two rpgs at once. It's ok if you ignore the story

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i made fun of discord once and gave that guy a brain tumor lmao, it's awesome

Man you better dip that rear end in water because its Calcified with Caresalt

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
valkyrie profile,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

valkyrie profile,

Wonderful game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

The steamworld Dig 2 town music is excellent

Oh yeah I'm gonna beat this tonight instead of Sonic. At least I think I'm close to the end, not really sure

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

probably a whole shitload of horizon zero dawn

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I just beat titanfall 2. Probably a whole bunch of stsrdew on the Switch incoming for thanksgiving. I might get that Steamworld Dig 2 game, too

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fighting god with low stats in Lightning Returns and failing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

Man you better dip that rear end in water because its Calcified with Caresalt

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

smt4 apocalypse and planescape torment because im runnin a planescape d&d game and it had me itching

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Finally going to finish Specter of Torment this week after putting it off forever

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its real good enjoy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

youre leaving it open because youre Salted rear end about my 4am burn in the other thread

mayhaps... discord link?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

I.N.R.I posted:

valkyrie profile,

One of the best of all time. Enjoy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Drink posted:

One of the best of all time. Enjoy

:hai:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ok Steamworld 2 is pretty sick . I just did some big multi step thing that I thought was par of the main quest progression but instead it turned out it was totally optional and it rewarded me with a really cool movement upgrade . Also I didn't realize at first because I'm playing on Switch but on other platforms there are achievements related to sequence breaking the game and now i'm curious about what you could pull off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Love a game that doesn't mind being sequence broke.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Persona 3 is cool. It’s interesting to see the beginning of mechanics that would get more fully formed in the sequels. It’s incredibly easy to earn money though and you can get a cheap full heal in dungeons so it’s not terribly difficult so far

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Odin Sphere

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Persona 3 is cool. It’s interesting to see the beginning of mechanics that would get more fully formed in the sequels. It’s incredibly easy to earn money though and you can get a cheap full heal in dungeons so it’s not terribly difficult so far

Idk if you've run into it but 3 has a more arbitrary Tiredness mechanic which is what they use to limit your dungeon crawling more than just HP/SP resource drain

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Love a game that doesn't mind being sequence broke.

sequence breaking is one of the most epic things you can do in a video game.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

animal crossing pocket camp..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Idk if you've run into it but 3 has a more arbitrary Tiredness mechanic which is what they use to limit your dungeon crawling more than just HP/SP resource drain

Yeah but in Portable it’s pretty lenient since you don’t ever get tired in the middle of a dungeon, only the next day and it’s fairly trivial to get back to normal by resting. From what I’ve read it was harder in the original game and FES

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah but in Portable it’s pretty lenient since you don’t ever get tired in the middle of a dungeon, only the next day and it’s fairly trivial to get back to normal by resting. From what I’ve read it was harder in the original game and FES

Oh that's pretty nice.

Doing a 124 odyssey scoping out run to see what my path will look like to shoot for a sub 2 hour run

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Inthink the tired/sick mechanic in fes is cool but i understand why they changed it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Inthink the tired/sick mechanic in fes is cool but i understand why they changed it

It makes it pretty easy to clear an entire block of Tartarus in one night

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I can usually do that too in FES, but its cool that you can pace yourself to make sure everyone is good to go again the next night, or when you have enough characters to switch you can push some extra hard, or push everybody hard to clear as much as you can in one night. It makes the all around strategy a little different every time you go in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was cool to have a reason to rotate out everybody