Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The true spirit of yosmas is coming home to a pallet of obsolete computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

passing this year but if anyone has questions for their Santa PM me and ill relay it here

have fun all - yosmas owns.

last year funhilde sent me an amazing painting of Mechagodzilla that I adore (plus tons of other amazing things) - shes great

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Vintersorg posted:

last year funhilde sent me an amazing painting of Mechagodzilla that I adore (plus tons of other amazing things) - shes great

:agreed:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Silver Alicorn posted:

As like my previous secret santa hosting, I will send out some "bonus" gifts to a few lucky yosposters. There will be no bids this time, I'm just going to surprise you.

If any of you would like to send me some token of gratitude, please contact CAT FACE JOE who will be able to provide you with my shipping address. This is by no means required but I am not part of the santa chain for reasons that are not entirely transparent to me.

i think everyone knows the drill by now but if you have questions for your santee pm them to me and ill poast them here in the thread. if you need sensitive info like a phone number for international shipping ill contact them directly

Cat Face Joe fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Nov 20, 2017

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im so excited to get my presents this year!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
same, op

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
glad I read the thread, my assignment email went to junk mail

which now that I think about it seems correct

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

one year i'm gonna save a bundle on shipping when i draw my own name

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

glad I read the thread, my assignment email went to junk mail

which now that I think about it seems correct

it’s a yosmas miracle

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello Optimus_Rhyme!

santa wants to know if you're kids enjoy puzzle and/or thinking games ie: rubik's cube or jenga or the like. also what kind of toys does you're dog enjoy?

Cat Face Joe fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 20, 2017

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i might not have such bespoke artisanal gifts this year because my makerspace (techshop) just went out of business but i will make something happen, oh yes i will.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello jony ive aces!

your santa wants to know the ULTIMATE QUESTION

GREENPOS

OR

AMBERPOS

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

answer carefully :toughguy:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello vodkat!

can you please clarify this statement:

"I don't have any pets and please don't send me t-shirts. If you want to send other clothing items idk ask the ss elf?"

are there non-shirt clothing items you'd like?

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
I guess anything other than t-shirts (which I just don't wear) would be cool now that I think about it, if you are think about clothing items I am tall thin usually an xs (if they have added length) or s I guess

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

get him an ushanka

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Silver Alicorn posted:

answer carefully :toughguy:
is this a thing where depending on whether i choose my santa's own preference determines whether i get a million dollars or a bag of poo

anyway greenpos

dealt with a bunch of green monitors when i was a kid; only knew amber was a thing some time later when my friend's dad got a monitor that could do full colour but also had a knob on the side to make it go all green or all amber lol

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
greenpos btw

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hello cinci zoo sniper!

you too have been asked the ULTIMATE QUESTION

GREENPOS

OR

AMBERPOS

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

greenpos supremacy

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Cat Face Joe posted:

hello Optimus_Rhyme!

santa wants to know if you're kids enjoy puzzle and/or thinking games ie: rubik's cube or jenga or the like. also what kind of toys does you're dog enjoy?

Lol, no, they do not. They're future yospos progeny so they easily get frustrated by puzzles.

they're too young for and will likely break it

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Lol, no, they do not. They're future yospos progeny so they easily get frustrated by puzzles.

they're too young for and will likely break it

what sort of toys or gifts might your kids enjoy?

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Cat Face Joe posted:

what sort of toys or gifts might your kids enjoy?

Legos and/or Duplos or a cheap knockoff.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey santa, tomorrow is black friday. you can get me more gifts for cheap ! ($$$) u can spend some money now and also buy me more gifts thru out december. one gift per day would work :]

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

A question came in via my email.

Forums user CrazyLittle:

do you have any dietary restrictions?

TIA in advance.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

ATTN: bump_fn

what size of shirt do you wear?

Signed,
Silver

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Silver Alicorn posted:

ATTN: bump_fn

what size of shirt do you wear?

Signed,
Silver

large cause ive let myself go

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Silver Alicorn posted:

A question came in via my email.

Forums user CrazyLittle:

do you have any dietary restrictions?

TIA in advance.

i don't eat trash pandas

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

CrazyLittle posted:

i don't eat trash pandas

their meat is too gamey and they're lazy motherfuckers just look at this trash panda they're not even actual pandas

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

CrazyLittle posted:

their meat is too gamey and they're lazy motherfuckers just look at this trash panda they're not even actual pandas

uh, actually taxonomically speaking the red panda is a bit bear and a bit fox but it's more bear than a panda bear

panda bears would be a poo poo animal if they didn't completely embody the future of of their host countries (being near to sterile from living in a toxic environment)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i thought trash pandas were raccoons

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

CrazyLittle posted:

Red pandas are pandas. Panda bears are the fake panda.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
fake gamer panda

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

panda comes from a Nepalese word meaning bamboo-eater, so they can both be pandas. giant pandas are currently grouped with other ursidae (bears) though they diverged a pretty long time ago. red pandas are off in their own family (ailuridae). they share the same superfamily with otters, weasels, raccoons, skunks, and more. there are fossils of ailuridae that were bigger and more bearish - it looks like the red panda survived because they lived high in the mountains as lower climates became too warm for other ailuridae.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

suck it other ailuridailures

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

how goes everyone's plans, i've hit a slight delay which means i'll have it sent out the same time as everyone else

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
guess i should probably figure out what my santee likes this weekend

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

how goes everyone's plans, i've hit a slight delay which means i'll have it sent out the same time as everyone else

made some good progress yesterday

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

will work towards getting it sent early-mid next week, i have very low confidence in latvian post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

so like i bought some stuff but nothing that's like the big piece of the whole thing

im workin on it, i guess. also i have to wait for all the other poo poo to actually be delivered to me.

a while ago i was planning on making a knock-off lego set of loss.jpg with a photoshopped box and poo poo but it turns out im not really a good lego designer person so lol

• Locked thread