Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
cokepit

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trig Discipline posted:

oh the wife and i ordered some "shake fries" from a steak house in okinawa because we were like "they're making a big deal out of these shake fries and they're kinda expensive, gotta see what that's all about"

turns out it's just regular fries with some spice stuff on them but what happens is they have a "shake girl" who has big* boobs and a low-cut top, and she comes over to your table with a paper bag full of fresh fries, dumps the spice on them, and then leans over your table and goes "SHAKE-A SHAKE-A SHAKE! SHAKE-A SHAKE-A SHAKE!" really loud for like five goddamn minutes while she bounces up and down with your fries and the whole restaurant turns to see who the perverts are

*for japan

why did u crash ur plane and make it so that all of the military men can't drink no more?!?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Trig Discipline posted:

oh the wife and i ordered some "shake fries" from a steak house in okinawa because we were like "they're making a big deal out of these shake fries and they're kinda expensive, gotta see what that's all about"

turns out it's just regular fries with some spice stuff on them but what happens is they have a "shake girl" who has big* boobs and a low-cut top, and she comes over to your table with a paper bag full of fresh fries, dumps the spice on them, and then leans over your table and goes "SHAKE-A SHAKE-A SHAKE! SHAKE-A SHAKE-A SHAKE!" really loud for like five goddamn minutes while she bounces up and down with your fries and the whole restaurant turns to see who the perverts are

*for japan

this is a good story thanks for sharing

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/933331034497863680

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

syscall girl posted:

personally ima bittava philomena cunk man

but i can see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYI4Vt7GeQ

If she wiped more than once a year she might have less cunk buildup?

:shrug:

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I have eczema on my right hand and it really loving sucks and hurts and I look like a loving leper or something

sorry missed skin disorder chat.
i have horrible psoriasis all over my entire body, (including eyelids,) and am in constant pain, but don't worry about looking like a leper, i've literally only had one person ever act iffy about shaking my hand and his coworkers looked at him like he was being an rear end in a top hat.
(after the demo and training we went out for drinks, and he was in fact an rear end in a top hat.)

also yeah, everything at checkers/rallies sucks and gives you diarrhea except for the fries, which are the best fast food fries unfortunately.

edit:

Cazlab fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Nov 22, 2017

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Kenny Logins posted:

also, sup barons, it's been a grip

that it has

wb

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phone posted:

why did u crash ur plane and make it so that all of the military men can't drink no more?!?

i have no idea what this is in reference to :/

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Cazlab posted:

i have horrible psoriasis all over my entire body, (including eyelids,) and am in constant pain, but don't worry about looking like a leper, i've literally only had one person ever act iffy about shaking my hand and his coworkers looked at him like he was being an rear end in a top hat.
(after the demo and training we went out for drinks, and he was in fact an rear end in a top hat.)

also yeah, everything at checkers/rallies sucks and gives you diarrhea except for the fries, which are the best fast food fries unfortunately.

edit:

I'm the, what is that: Trump cologne or eau de toilette?

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Cazlab posted:

I have eczema on my feet, and it is a terrible awful body horror, and the only guys I actually upset are foot fetishists.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

that printer looks ok even after you carried across town, can't even see any sweat

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I'll take an order of shake-a shake-a fries and a shake-a shake-a shake please.

Canada Dry is the only nonshameful choice here.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

muckswirler posted:

I'll take an order of shake-a shake-a fries and a shake-a shake-a shake please.

Canada Dry is the only nonshameful choice here.

it's fractically shameful. when you think you are done with the shame, you look closer and there is more shame to be found.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

a classic

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trig Discipline posted:

i have no idea what this is in reference to :/

not even a week after a drunk navy dude drove over an 61 year old dude in a two ton truck, the marines crashed a plane in Okinawa yesterday

e: had it mixed up; a drunk marine ran over a dude, the navy crashed a plane into the water

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

a classic
https://i.imgur.com/nMLhZl4.gifv

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phone posted:

not even a week after a drunk navy dude drove over an 61 year old dude in a two ton truck, the marines crashed a plane in Okinawa yesterday

e: had it mixed up; a drunk marine ran over a dude, the navy crashed a plane into the water

oic

i moved to germany last month tho so I’m off the hook fo that stuff

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Would be better if they built dramatic tension by cutting between the guy's and the girl's faces before he starts clicking. Have the girl look hopeful then, when her hopes are dashed, more humor is generated from the audience's experiences of false hopes in the past.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i'm working on a pdf of the old 'classic programmer paintings' thread, what's the best place to host it for yospos to get it from that's relatively anonymous

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

the audience's experiences of false hopes in the past.
this, but for us, of you ever making a good post

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Kenny Logins posted:

i'm working on a pdf of the old 'classic programmer paintings' thread, what's the best place to host it for yospos to get it from that's relatively anonymous

Try the FCC's website?

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
SlideShare

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

just remembered i have some throwaway dropboxes i used for referrals to pump up the free space on my main, i'll use one of those

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Video Nasty posted:

I grew up near a bowling alley that had steak fries that were seasoned with some incredible flavors that I never got to try while high because the restaurant closed while the bowling alley still made stupid profits.
They had a large sign made up to say
The Wood Makes It Good
above the cash registers to entice you to order things from a bowling alley restaurant that you probably should not eat, like ever.

e: found smoka:

thank god for aliexpress tshirts and pants

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

github?

I like the one about code review

"Jr Devs first code review"

http://classicprogrammerpaintings.com/post/166391835245/open-sourcing-a-proprietary-repository-with-an

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 22, 2017

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

syscall girl posted:

personally ima bittava philomena cunk man

but i can see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYI4Vt7GeQ

I look forward to 2017 year wipe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ultravoices posted:

I have eczema on my feet, and it is a terrible awful body horror, and the only guys I actually upset are foot fetishists.

the thing that i enjoy most about being male on the internet is that i don't have to worry about guys asking for pictures of my feet

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

C.H.O.M.E posted:

that gif where america is split up into many smaller nations in the post apocalyptic future and one of them is “gay texas”

courtesy of the ONN future news satellite

https://i.imgur.com/I5ct8oc.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/tvfPPN2.mp4

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Trig Discipline posted:

oic

i moved to germany last month tho so I’m off the hook fo that stuff
gosh how convenient

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
haha found this while digging up gay texas

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
That makes sense since a lot of crust punks are rich kids

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's not my my eyelids which is nice, but I gotta hide my right hand when I buy poo poo at a store because it looks like I got a loving disease

you can get 1 or 25 hydrocortisone cream OTC at the drug store and if you mix in some of the benedryl (diphenhydramine) anti-itch cream that'll be sold right next to it it should put a significant dent in that poo poo. shouldn't cost more than $5-6

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ugh

reminds me of when i used an orange blue gradient as a jokey placeholder and then was too lazy to find something better and now it's still out there just hurting people's eyes

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

If she wiped more than once a year she might have less cunk buildup?

:shrug:

i admire that they can put it off for so long

like getting out of jail and getting real toiletries for the first time in months and you get that q-tip action

aural sex

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

whoever is working the ol' tweetdeck at moon pies intl deservers a goddamn raise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/JazzTrombonist/status/933064222778335232

• Locked thread