Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Andy's favorite toy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Volcott posted:

This is a "only put things with a flared base in your butt" joke, not a child abuse joke.

To infinity and beyond!

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Volcott posted:

This is a "only put things with a flared base in your butt" joke, not a child abuse joke.

You've got a friend in me...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

johnnyratbastard posted:

:golfclap:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Eleven is just sick of everybody's poo poo.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

johnnyratbastard posted:

Shouldn't that read "I've got a friend in me... So deeeeeep in me..."?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Just because four cars couldn't make it down this perfectly normal road doesn't mean you'll have trouble. Gun it!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names...

Used to.

chyaroh
Aug 8, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Polar bears are the nicest bears because they drink Coke at Christmas time.

Australia is so hard core and full of things that can kill you, our polar bears just sit around all day drinking Bundy Rum.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I think the greatest part is how angry Rudolph looks

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

This looks much more like they're getting ready to raise the others, rather than they just fell. If they'd fallen, wouldn't there be some damage to their legs or antlers? Nevermind their super ordered layout.

Or is the joke that Rudolf has taken off ahead of the others? Yea, that's probably it. I'm dense.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Serephina posted:

This looks much more like they're getting ready to raise the others, rather than they just fell. If they'd fallen, wouldn't there be some damage to their legs or antlers? Nevermind their super ordered layout.

Or is the joke that Rudolf has taken off ahead of the others? Yea, that's probably it. I'm dense.

Yeah they're clearly being set up for installation. It's just at the casual glance, it appears that Rudolph has murdered them all, and is flying away with a mean look on his face

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Memento posted:

Yeah they're clearly being set up for installation. It's just at the casual glance, it appears that Rudolph has murdered them all, and is flying away with a mean look on his face
He saved Christmas and then murdered it just because he could. :yokotaro:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
No, it's that they got the anatomically correct version. How could you miss the big ol' swangin' dick.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
hosed em all to death.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://i.imgur.com/WIKhy13.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/UyELhB9.gifv
https://gfycat.com/ImpeccableIncompleteArgentineruddyduck

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/matwhi/status/933127938307915778

One thing I didn't realise from seeing this earlier: this statue is brand new.

lmao

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Some minor schadenfreude on Weinstein as a former Obama White House staffer (backed by silent partners, many of whom are reportedly women) bids to buy his company with the intent of installing a majority-female board of directors.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Wheat Loaf posted:

Some minor schadenfreude on Weinstein as a former Obama White House staffer (backed by silent partners, many of whom are reportedly women) bids to buy his company with the intent of installing a majority-female board of directors.

I don't really see how "rapist gets ton of money in meaningless political gesture" classifies as schaden

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Well, that's enough Internet for today

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's like when they discover IT is pregnant. :randstare:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

It's like that Boston Dynamics video where they kick the robot and it stumbles a bit but keeps going...only with motorcycles and idiots on a frozen lake.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Furia posted:

I don't really see how "rapist gets ton of money in meaningless political gesture" classifies as schaden

The Raping Weinstein has been kicked from the company by his brother and the board of directors so he will in no way benefit from the sale.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Did someone say Whinestein already? No? Winestain? Weinerstain? Wein-stain? Weinstein? I suspect there's a lot of mileage to be had here.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Rough Lobster posted:

The Raping Weinstein has been kicked from the company by his brother and the board of directors so he will in no way benefit from the sale.

Doesn't he retain his stock in the company? He probably owns an assload of the company.

e:

According to this he owns 22% of the company.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-resigns-the-weinstein-company

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

e: it was a shop :(

e2: found a thing. Slightly :nws: https://i.imgur.com/sD7hwEZ.mp4

BrianBoitano has a new favorite as of 14:56 on Nov 22, 2017

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Furia posted:

I guess they figure he's already a multi-millionaire, so giving him more money isn't a problem if the end goal bruises his ego and/or removes more of his legacy. (If he is getting money from whatever this is.)

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Mu Zeta posted:

Doesn't he retain his stock in the company? He probably owns an assload of the company.

e:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-resigns-the-weinstein-company

Aw man :(

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

BJPaskoff posted:

I guess they figure he's already a multi-millionaire, so giving him more money isn't a problem if the end goal bruises his ego and/or removes more of his legacy. (If he is getting money from whatever this is.)

That's dumb

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Mu Zeta posted:

e:

And?

That means there's 78% of the company he doesn't own.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

So if the sale goes through Harvey Weinstein will make over $60 million. That's a nice benefit and reward.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
I hope Georgina Chapman didn't sign a prenup.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, who would have foresaw that the powerful rich guy would be able to stay powerful and rich.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It's like that Boston Dynamics video where they kick the robot and it stumbles a bit but keeps going...only with motorcycles and idiots on a frozen lake.

The only thing I wanted to happen for this whole thing was for the guy kicking it to fall over as well, and it paid off by the end. A very good gif.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Mu Zeta posted:

So if the sale goes through Harvey Weinstein will make over $60 million. That's a nice benefit and reward.

He was rich before. This takes all of his 'fun' out of his life.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
1. Dude's lifestyle is way too big for those millions to last more than a couple of years. 2. He's Hollywood poison and will never wield the power he once did. for him that's way worse than losing the money.
I sense a suicide in the near future.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

loving huntsman spiders used to invade my lovely apartment where there was like a half inch gap in the front door. The second time I noticed it had this weird webby sac thing on its rear end and thought "no loving way you're leaving your eggs behind my bookcase to hatch in here". I tried being nice and carrying it outside on a broom, but it jumped off and my new kitten pounced on it and it turns out they don't just carry eggs, they carry their live young around on their abdomens....

I had a can of Raid standing by and felt really bad, but "cloud of spiders in my kitchen" is where I draw the line with that poo poo.

I tried taking you outside :negative:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I didn't know that about Huntsmen. Neat! And you have it a fair chance, not your fault spider-mom didn't cooperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

BaronVonVaderham posted:

loving huntsman spiders used to invade my lovely apartment where there was like a half inch gap in the front door. The second time I noticed it had this weird webby sac thing on its rear end and thought "no loving way you're leaving your eggs behind my bookcase to hatch in here". I tried being nice and carrying it outside on a broom, but it jumped off and my new kitten pounced on it and it turns out they don't just carry eggs, they carry their live young around on their abdomens....

I had a can of Raid standing by and felt really bad, but "cloud of spiders in my kitchen" is where I draw the line with that poo poo.

I tried taking you outside :negative:

AAAAHHHHHHH