Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Sent you an email

Just to update,

I have sent outcast_p some money for a Black Stylus and the Stylus Date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Wild EEPROM posted:

Just to update,

I have sent outcast_p some money for a Black Stylus and the Stylus Date

These are all packaged up and ready to ship. I will have them at the post office today.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

outcast_p posted:

Can I interest you in a Olympus Stylus?

I have purchased several of theses at thrift stores over the years. I'm looking to save up for a Panasonic G85 or a GH5 and figured it's a good time to take my collection that turned into borderline hoarding (not in that gross must save every candy wrapper kind of way)

4x Black Stylus, one with case. $45 each - All are in pretty good condition. (Two Sold)
1x Black Stylus Date $25
1x Silver Stylus 80 with case $25
1x Silver Stylus Epic Zoom 170 Deluxe with case$33
1x SIlver Stylus Epic DLX with case $145 - Has scuffs and scratches.
1x Silver Stylys Epic Zoom 80 $13 - flash doesn't always popup all the way, bad spring. If it is up, it can shift back down easily.

Prices include priority mail shipping in the states.

I accept paypal payments. Can do google or amazon if needed too.

Any questions email me @ bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Photo album of all of the cameras can be found here https://imgur.com/a/i07Pu. I can take detailed photos of any specific camera if you would like, don't want to spend the time if no one is interested. I have a few other cameras that I have in random boxes still too.

Edit : Canon Stylus? Am I dumb?

i got the DLX, thanks!

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
For sale: Lowepro Pro Trekker 300AW backpack $150 shipped (U.S.A.)

Good condition. Includes the laptop sleeve, but not any additional pouches or detachable card wallets that might have come with it.

Lowepro Pro Trekker 300AW on Flickr

Lowepro Pro Trekker 300AW , on Flickr

Cerekk
Sep 24, 2004

Oh my god, JC!
Lenses for sale. All prices as shipped in USA:
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM - $350
With original box, lens caps, and a knockoff lens hood.
Excellent condition.

Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon - $300
With original box, lens caps, and lens hood.
Bought new. My main lens for several years. The lens hood is a little beat up but the lens is in good condition. Super light and versatile.

Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX DG HSM for Canon - $250
With original box, lens caps, and lens hood.
Bought new. Great condition. Used almost exclusively indoors. Possibly the world's heaviest 50mm prime. This is not the ART version.

Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 - $150
With non-original lens caps and a knockoff lens hood
Bought used for cheap in order to have something wider than 28mm when the Tamron above was my widest lens.
Cosmetically fair condition but the glass is fine.
This is the original EOS 24mm prime from 1988.

Cerekk fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 31, 2017

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dropping price

BetterLekNextTime posted:

For sale: Lowepro Pro Trekker 300AW backpack $150 $125 shipped (U.S.A.)

Good condition. Includes the laptop sleeve, but not any additional pouches or detachable card wallets that might have come with it.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Anyone have a Metabones ef-mft 0.71x speedbooster they are looking to sell?

EDIT : Found one for sale on KEH, couldn't pass it up!

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Nov 10, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I might be crazy on the prices here, but I'm open to negotiation.

Fuji XT1 with box, battery, charger, and flash. No strap, I have no idea where it went and it sucked. I dropped it once from below waist height (think holding it by the end of the strap that is on it in the picture while walking), I've taken pictures of the damage, but it works fine. $550 shipped
Fuji 18mm f2 with both caps, hood, hood cap, and box. This was on the camera when I dropped it, it also works fine. $250 shipped
Fuji 35mm f2 with both caps, little 'hood', and box. $350 shipped
Fuji 50-230 with front cap, hood, box, and a third party rear cap. The hood has a scratch that runs 180*-ish around it. $200 shipped

$1300 shipped for everything. I'd like to get rid of this, so make an offer on the full set as I must feed my track addiction.

On eBay now.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 9, 2017

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

outcast_p posted:

These are all packaged up and ready to ship. I will have them at the post office today.

Got them, thanks a bunch

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Good thing Vader didn't touch my bike. Good thing for him.

Drewski posted:

I'd like to sell this as a complete package. Shipping from Southern California or I can drive to within a 50 mile radius of LA and hand deliver to you.

Canon 60D + EFS 17-55mm F/2.8 IS + Marumi DHG Super CPL

There is a small amount of dust inside the lens, but it can be cleaned.

I'm the original owner of the body and it has fewer than 5,000 shutter actuations. Body looks brand new. Not the original owner of the lens, but it is in great shape. Can provide samples of this combo in use. Will ship with battery, charger, and a memory card, but I don't have the original box.

Edit: $700 shipped? More pics of body etc on my flickr

Dropped price again.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

I might be crazy on the prices here, but I'm open to negotiation.

Fuji XT1 with box, battery, charger, and flash. No strap, I have no idea where it went and it sucked. I dropped it once from below waist height (think holding it by the end of the strap that is on it in the picture while walking), I've taken pictures of the damage, but it works fine. $550 shipped
Fuji 35mm f2 with both caps, little 'hood', and box. $350 shipped
Fuji 50-230 with front cap, hood, box, and a third party rear cap. The hood has a scratch that runs 180*-ish around it. $200 shipped

I'm fire-saleing this stuff, so throw out an offer. Putting it all on eBay tomorrow, we all know how their fees go so I'm much happier getting rid of stuff to a goon for cheaper than handing eBay money. More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/a4ZUL

On eBay now.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 9, 2017

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dropped again- let me know ASAP if you are interested because I've got a local offer.

BetterLekNextTime posted:

For sale: Lowepro Pro Trekker 300AW backpack $150 $100 shipped (U.S.A.)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So I decided to quit whining like a loving baby and dropped £500 on a brand new D7200 body. What would be a fair eBay price for my D3200 with shkit lens, 4 batteries, battery grip and bag with only ~4.5k shutter actuations? £200?

Seems like it'd be a sweet deal for somebody starting out like I was a couple of years ago.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I have no idea what the actual viable price is, but I just want to say: That's basically what I did with my old camera when I upgraded - gave it to a friend's kid who wanted to get into photography. I figure when I was her age, I would've loved getting something like that, and it might have pushed me further along the photography path I'm happily exploring.

So, you know, more power to you. If you know someone who wants to get into photography, especially.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: nm

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 1, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Does anyone want a used apollo 28" soft box? I think i tried to sell it here like 2 years ago. It's the first modifier i ever bought years ago, it's definitely showing its age but still functions correctly, minor scratches in the silver, etc. $20 shipped for anyone who wants a super cheap modifier, and if i can find it i'll include a free 3 foot double-fold umbrella.

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

red19fire posted:

Does anyone want a used apollo 28" soft box? I think i tried to sell it here like 2 years ago. It's the first modifier i ever bought years ago, it's definitely showing its age but still functions correctly, minor scratches in the silver, etc. $20 shipped for anyone who wants a super cheap modifier, and if i can find it i'll include a free 3 foot double-fold umbrella.

Heck yes I do. Don't need the umbrella but I'll take it if you find it and want to throw it in.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TheBananaKing posted:

Heck yes I do. Don't need the umbrella but I'll take it if you find it and want to throw it in.

Word, let me measure it and get a shipping tube at ups.

E: i managed to jam them both into a shipping tube, PayPal me $20 at chaydenphoto at gmail and i'll get it out tomorrow afternoon.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 27, 2017

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

red19fire posted:

Word, let me measure it and get a shipping tube at ups.

E: i managed to jam them both into a shipping tube, PayPal me $20 at chaydenphoto at gmail and i'll get it out tomorrow afternoon.

Sent. Do you get PMs? I sent it as the feeless "send $ to friends and family" so I didn't want to put my details in there. I'll try to PM and will email if that is a no go.

E- looks like you get PMs. You now have one.

TheBananaKing fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 28, 2017

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Good thing Vader didn't touch my bike. Good thing for him.

Drewski posted:

I'd like to sell this as a complete package. Shipping from Southern California or I can drive to within a 50 mile radius of LA and hand deliver to you.

Canon 60D + EFS 17-55mm F/2.8 IS + Marumi DHG Super CPL

There is a small amount of dust inside the lens, but it can be cleaned.

I'm the original owner of the body and it has fewer than 5,000 shutter actuations. Body looks brand new. Not the original owner of the lens, but it is in great shape. Can provide samples of this combo in use. Will ship with battery, charger, and a memory card, but I don't have the original box.

Edit: $650 shipped? More pics of body etc on my flickr

Price dropped

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Anyone have any manual focus Pentax k-mount glass sitting around collecting dust? I'm looking for the -M 50 1.7 and -M 28 2.8

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Dec 1, 2017

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
I have some Pentax k mount lenses that I can probably take a look at later tonight.

Nope. I thought I had more but all I have left is a rikenon 50 f2, 50 f2.8, and a soligor 80-200 f4.5 macro. Ex girlfriend must have cleaned me out when we broke up years ago. I had a bunch more but to be honest I haven't even looked at my film stuff in years.

Verman fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Dec 1, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

No worries, thanks for looking!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Martytoof posted:

Anyone have any manual focus Pentax k-mount glass sitting around collecting dust? I'm looking for the -M 50 1.7 and -M 28 2.8

I’ve got some kind of 80-200 I think with a fixed aperture. I’m travelling now but I’ll check back in early December.

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Smellrose
Got my softbox and bonus umbrella today from red19fire. Thanks! Very excited to finally use a real softbox and ditch all the lovely hacked together light diffusing experiments I keep trying :shobon:

mes
Apr 28, 2006

E: X100F sold

mes fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 5, 2017

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Just moved and low on cash, so i need to ditch some stuff i don't use much. I'm in Louisville, KY if you happen to be close by. All prices include shipping to the US, and i have PMs if you need.

Sekonic Flashmate L-308S - $175

Had it for a couple years, but used it very rarely. Includes case, but no box or anything.

Rode VideoMic with Fuzzy Windjammer Kit - $135

Also used very rarely as i turned out to be terrible at video, so it is essentially new. No box.

Gossen Luna Pro Analog Light Meter - $30

Older analog light meter, but still works great. Lost the original case, comes with a random one that happens to fit it. Cord is broken.

Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet - $65

Used only a couple times, comes with box and all original components, etc.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Erostratus posted:

Just moved and low on cash, so i need to ditch some stuff i don't use much. I'm in Louisville, KY if you happen to be close by. All prices include shipping to the US, and i have PMs if you need.

Gossen Luna Pro Analog Light Meter - $30

Older analog light meter, but still works great. Lost the original case, comes with a random one that happens to fit it. Cord is broken.

I am interested in the gossen Luna. I don't have PMs, but can be reached at rourkedesign at Gmail. Can do PayPal, Google wallet, etc.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

daspope posted:

I am interested in the gossen Luna. I don't have PMs, but can be reached at rourkedesign at Gmail. Can do PayPal, Google wallet, etc.

I emailed you. Forgot to include all that so:

PayPal: suchasme@hotmail

Email: jksonnenberg@gmail

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 6, 2017

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Erostratus posted:

I emailed you. Forgot to include all that so:

PayPal: suchasme@gmail

Email: jksonnenberg@gmail

Sent over payment.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

daspope posted:

Sent over payment.

I'm a big dummy and had the wrong paypal address. Sent you an email with the right one. Will mail it right after. Sorry!

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Erostratus posted:

I'm a big dummy and had the wrong paypal address. Sent you an email with the right one. Will mail it right after. Sorry!

Fortunately it was easy to cancel. I submitted the payment to the corrected address.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Mailed this morning.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I have a bunch of tripods and stuff for sale. If my prices are out of line feel free to PM or email me at my name @ gmail and we can negotiate. I'll split shipping with you, so let's say $3 shipping for anything small, tripods $6 shipping. I intend to post stuff on fleabay on monday or tuesday so let's make some deals.

Manfrotto 486rc2 Ball Head $45 one left

Manfrotto 322rc2 Video Grip Head $60 for the rougher one (no level) $75 working level

Manfrotto 3021BPRO heavy tripod legs $80 each

Manfrotto 861B, aluminum monopod $45

Velbon neopod 6 carbon fiber monopod $65

I also have an XPro-1 for sale with 2 batteries and 2 chargers, and a 35mm f1.4

The XPro-1 is well used but works perfectly. $325 for the body OBO.
The 35 is a little scuffed on the focus ring but is mechanically good shape. Comes with a Nikon center pinch cap and nothing else. $330 OBO

https://imgur.com/a/aZ6sI Album of close ups.

I prefer google wallet but I will take paypal if you pay the fees or do friends and family.

PM or email me rontalvos @ gmail for questions and/or negotiations.

Edit: I also have a Fuji 56 1.2, Canon 70-200 F4L, Tamron 17-50 2.8 non-VC (Canon mount), Fuji X100 TCL-100 teleconverter (50mm equiv) for sale but I'm away from home for the weekend so I can't post photos until Monday.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 10, 2017

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Rontalvos- Just emailed you about some of the tripod heads.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Responded with counteroffer

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sent monies for one of the ballheads and one of the video grip heads.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
I'm lazy so before I go doing a full blown picture post, interest check for anyone in the UK looking for a pristine A7RII?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

For sale: one aluminum manfrotto 290 monopod, used but in good shape. $25 shipped. No head, missing that plastic tightener wrench piece.

side question: do any goons have any interest in Profoto modifiers? I have a small mountain of soft boxes and reflectors i'm not using, I'd rather unload it for a goon than play hardball with chodes on craigslist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Doing an interest check - anyone looking to buy a Sony A7II? The rear shutter speed/aperture dial doesn't work properly, and the body has some superficial wear/tear from use. The camera works perfect otherwise, but has been a professionally working stills/video camera. Looking to get into the loving hands of someone else for a VERY good price!

Will post photos/username ASAP if there's interest!