Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Zo posted:

*cups hand to ear*

and that's the sound of a million jp players frantically trying to evolve a revo zeus, for the latest ranking dungeon

it's seriously completely zero puzzling skill. about one combo per floor for 15 floors:

my cheat sheet for my team:

please knock my bad score out of the top 10%

I got 12% on my first try, 7% on my second, then afterwards realized I'd rather have the 20% rewards than the 10%. (king tama and king tan, vs latent expansion and diamond dragon fruit)

ps: ranking dungeon rewards not stacking across tiers is still stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

isndl posted:

The rates there are crap from what I've heard, the jewel guerrilla is the best place to hope for them and even then it's not reliable.

I got two in six runs and decided not to push my luck any more

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

maou shoujo posted:

please knock my bad score out of the top 10%

I got 12% on my first try, 7% on my second, then afterwards realized I'd rather have the 20% rewards than the 10%. (king tama and king tan, vs latent expansion and diamond dragon fruit)

ps: ranking dungeon rewards not stacking across tiers is still stupid

yea that's really loving stupid and id rather have a king tama as well. im always always always low on tamas.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

FMA collab announced for JP.

(it probably won't come to NA :p )

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
This Hera palace challenge has basically all of the bosses who hate fun.

Much like this game lately!!!

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Protip that I just learned: "Wood enhanced" means "if you bring non-wood, don't bother."

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

madstrike posted:

FMA collab announced for JP.

(it probably won't come to NA :p )

idk fma seems possible, it's pretty popular in the west

tho yea I wouldn't be surprised if it never did

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

delfin posted:

Protip that I just learned: "Wood enhanced" means "if you bring non-wood, don't bother."

only wood I had was diablos, it was still a joke

Really its beorc that's the problem, I dont want to either run a 100% resist team or roll the dice with dath. Ill take the easy three stones

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Is it worth getting back into this?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'm still enjoying it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Herr Tog posted:

Only if you enjoy the puzzle part. (believe it or not a lot of players don't actually want to puzzle).

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

trucutru posted:

Only if you enjoy the puzzle part. (believe it or not a lot of players don't actually want to puzzle).

I DDDOOOOO

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So I deleted the game because it kept crashing and reinstalled in hopes that it works but now I can't seem to use my google account to find my purchases and my account to begin again. Am I boned?

error three

Unregistered user

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Try to open a ticket and give out as much info as you can. It hasn't been that long since you quit/your phone stopped running the game.

Found your padherder https://www.padherder.com/user/TogDog/

This is why the game keeps reminding us to write down the secret account code.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ChikoDemono posted:

Try to open a ticket and give out as much info as you can. It hasn't been that long since you quit/your phone stopped running the game.

Found your padherder https://www.padherder.com/user/TogDog/

This is why the game keeps reminding us to write down the secret account code.

I found my PADherder too but where do I make a ticket? Thank you for trying to be tech support thread

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Herr Tog posted:

I found my PADherder too but where do I make a ticket? Thank you for trying to be tech support thread

You're still my best friend, tog :smith:
Please come back

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

boo_radley posted:

You're still my best friend, tog :smith:
Please come back

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DELETED ME

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Herr Tog posted:

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DELETED ME

Welcome back, I think you'll be surprised at the new poo poo in the game

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Herr Tog posted:

I took a long break, logging in once in a while for pity stones, and have been hooked again recently. Save up your stones and wait for a quality REM event to come, and its power creep will blow your mind.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Herr Tog posted:

http://www.gunghoonline.com/data-recovery/

Here’s the guide. Since you’re way over rank 50, they will have an easier time locating it. Try to find your google purchase history. Contact button is on the way bottom.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
A reminder for those who built an Orpharion that today is Skill Up Your Orpharion Day, since Seraphis is running.

I also reevolved my Gadius so that now he can sit unused with a newer icon.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
There was an announcement for the Rare Monster PEM refresh too so if you don't have an Orpharion yet you can just spend pal points to get the parts in the future.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I had forgotten just how bullshit the fourth floor of the Hera dungeon is.

If you can beat that then the other ones are a piece of cake (I used a fully jammer-immune D.Athena team).

isndl
May 2, 2012

trucutru posted:

I had forgotten just how bullshit the fourth floor of the Hera dungeon is.

If you can beat that then the other ones are a piece of cake (I used a fully jammer-immune D.Athena team).

I got past 4 with Minerva cheese but 5 has been pretty nasty, hella poisons and too much HP to burst through reliably. Enoch's heart match locking is just icing on the cake.

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
With Enoch, depending on your HP/resists, you can make two one combos on the first two turns (so you don't get too many hearts) and then t
Kill her to rigger her resolve. She heals and puts up a combo shield and you can heal and kill her on the 4th turn. Two diaochans were super useful.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Dragonbound rem is probably coming soon
Don't spend your stones on loving anything

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I'm spending my stones on box space

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Dragonbound rem is probably coming soon
Don't spend your stones on loving anything
...is it nothing but dragonbounds and callers and thus a good shot at Ney, or?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
No it's all exclusive monsters (and Neigh, because why not) and is basically the 2017 version of the heroine REM

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...is it nothing but dragonbounds and callers and thus a good shot at Ney, or?

no, its this rem: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3947

Highlights include tadis, who is gunma + dc and better than either (he's a 1 CD +1 second movetime active with a finger), a triple god killer, a triple dragon killer, and a triple devil killer, a 3 7c, rii who is an inheritable leader switch, an inheritable puppeteer, a dark 10k hp card, a prong assist evo with urd active who is blue, a finger assist Evo

Also there's ideal who's whatever, she's a bind immune 3 7c, but she's the super rare card so you're not getting her

All the cards I just listed are the 5 and 6 star rarity cards. basically if you have anything meta popular you will find something hugely impactful on your current box. Rii and Tadis are especially powerful, specifically, but virtually everything in it is loving ridiculous and almost all of it is unique

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I did 6 non-free rolls in that REM, all of them were Kuria.

Let me tell you about my Mono-Kuria team!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm surprised that the fma collab doesn't make use of many of the new awakenings. scar and ed have skill boost, which is nice, and mustang has the super finger. that's about it I think?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/7f4u3b/news_jp_fma_character_stats/

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at the King Bradley anti-sopdet technology.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash

trucutru posted:

Lol at the King Bradley anti-sopdet technology.

I honestly hate Sopdet so much that he is what I want from my free roll if it comes here.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
Does anyone have experience playing on two different iOS devices? My wife was previously playing the same account on her iPad and iPhone. Her parents got her a new iPad and she set it up without me yesterday. Instead of using iCloud she issued a device change code from the phone and entered it in the new iPad. The account is open and functional on the new iPad but I cannot get it to sync on her phone. When I start the app it doesn't even give me the option of restoring from iCloud - it just goes to the name entry. Unfortunately I use Android so I don't know how to fix this.

Luckily she has an iCloud backup from two days ago and I wrote down all her account information in case something happens. I stopped PAD from backing up from her phone for the time being to make sure it doesn't overwrite her backup with bad data.

Can anyone help? I'd really appreciate it.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Account sharing across devices is not supported. You can fudge it by rooting/jailbreak and copying certain files but there's occasionally odd behavior and I'm pretty sure it's a violation of TOS.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Is it saving it to the iCloud on the iPad? That’s the only thing I can think of. Maybe delete or clear the iCloud PAD info on the phone so it doesn’t have conflicting data.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

wow those dantalion ults are insanely disappointing, especially coming right after dkali and eschamali. wtf

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

wow those dantalion ults are insanely disappointing, especially coming right after dkali and eschamali. wtf

No boobs, no powah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

He’s a way stronger lead than either, but sure.