Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
oh god it even has a watermark

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This would be enough time to have a one hour episode every month.

Brooker, hit up your boy Jon Oliver and start producing Monthly Wipe, Tonight

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

syscall girl posted:

is it the aussies or the kiwis that perpetuate the notion that the aussie ladies are the better looking gender on billabong crime island and the kiwi boys are better looking than their women?

or is that something echidna penis wrote in a fever dream and i just took to heart?

lol what

aussie chicks are hot tho

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

RISCy Business posted:

shoutout to the time people played melty blood in the evo anime suite's shower

also this (not real but pretty true to life)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N4-150OFvA

basically the melty blood/anime fgc crew have made the fact that their games get almost no attention into a meme and it rules

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

i would watch the gently caress out of a monthly or weekly wipe

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

DiggityDoink posted:

i would watch the gently caress out of a monthly or weekly wipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdHGfsVoqw

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yea, so why the gently caress has he not done weekly wipe for the last two years? Too busy on black mirror? Ok, good. Fine. But there's too much poo poo going on to get lazy now, so at least do more than 1 wipe a year.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

all posing on the beach with your helicopter

which is sitting on your yacht

because you're german zuckerberg who lucked his way into money for nothing

if it helps your ego, know that all of it - the cars, the yacht, and certainly the women - are all on lease because kimble is neither rich enough or charming enough to get any of them outright.

goddamnedtwisto fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Nov 23, 2017

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

Yea, so why the gently caress has he not done weekly wipe for the last two years? Too busy on black mirror? Ok, good. Fine. But there's too much poo poo going on to get lazy now, so at least do more than 1 wipe a year.

i'd imagine it's a hellish amount of work to get weekly wipe out so he either relinquishes a lot of control and becomes just a frontman (something he's always rejected, he doesn't actually like being on tv), or gives up on his wife and kid (and if by some freak of fate i'd managed to land konnie huq there's no way i'd ever risk losing her).

also if it comes to it i'm willing to bet he gets waaaaaay more money for doing six episodes of black mirror a year than he ever could for doing weekly wipe 52 weeks a year.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Agreed. But look, if he's requesting 700 minutes of content, I'm saying I wanna see it, so bbc4 should hook it up for him.

Weekly is too break neck, but monthly could be super interesting. Gives you more time to deep dive subjects.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

Agreed. But look, if he's requesting 700 minutes of content, I'm saying I wanna see it, so bbc4 should hook it up for him.

Weekly is too break neck, but monthly could be super interesting. Gives you more time to deep dive subjects.

look at the date (day after the uk general election), the tweet was a joke about just how much poo poo had happened overnight

and weekly wipe started seriously dragging towards the end, i just don't think you can maintain any level of quality over that kind of running time (evidence: every television show in america), so i'd rather have too little than too much

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

yeah black mirror was good and all but it's too cinematic to make you actually give a gently caress. it's more of an "oooh that was hosed up, i'll think about that for a few hours" rather than something actually relating to real life, which can actually make a change in someone

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

goddamnedtwisto posted:

if it helps your ego, know that all of it - the cars, the yacht, and certainly the women - are all on lease because kimble is neither rich enough or charming enough to get any of them outright.

i'm okay with it either way and hope it brings him temporary happiness

sometimes i wonder though if he tried that stunt from wolf of wall street with the helicopter, would it just tip over on the lawn? :ohdear:

how do you tell him 'no your friend can't come it's already over capicity'?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

and weekly wipe started seriously dragging towards the end, i just don't think you can maintain any level of quality over that kind of running time (evidence: every television show in america), so i'd rather have too little than too much

last week tonight is still pretty good even though they're only on like 20 weeks out of the year

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Cazlab posted:

sorry missed skin disorder chat.
i have horrible psoriasis all over my entire body, (including eyelids,) and am in constant pain, but don't worry about looking like a leper, i've literally only had one person ever act iffy about shaking my hand and his coworkers looked at him like he was being an rear end in a top hat.
(after the demo and training we went out for drinks, and he was in fact an rear end in a top hat.)

also yeah, everything at checkers/rallies sucks and gives you diarrhea except for the fries, which are the best fast food fries unfortunately.

edit:

those must be those server logs i've heard mentioned so often

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

those must be those server logs i've heard mentioned so often

this tangents off into a question i have, do any of you refer to pooping as "logging out"? im a single dude of 34 but this is like a dad joke of mine that i'll say to close family members

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I prefer to negotiate the release of the chocolate hostage

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i prefer to implement a stream or heap

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DiggityDoink posted:

this tangents off into a question i have, do any of you refer to pooping as "logging out"? im a single dude of 34 but this is like a dad joke of mine that i'll say to close family members

my family is too waspy to ever refer to a bodily function*

*we'll see i'm visiting for turkey day and might try to sneak something by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtdtxNLh7A

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

my family is too waspy to ever refer to a bodily function*

*we'll see i'm visiting for turkey day and might try to sneak something by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtdtxNLh7A

just if you gotta poop, casually say "my bad, i gotta go log out real quick, i gotta flush my cache" your family will think youre real tech savvy but honestly youre takin a deuce

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DiggityDoink posted:

just if you gotta poop, casually say "my bad, i gotta go log out real quick, i gotta flush my cache" your family will think youre real tech savvy but honestly youre takin a deuce

i need my euphemisms to be a little more victorian, or maybe skewing towards the reagan era

edwardian may be a little crass

hmm at least this is from across the pond

taking a shatner :thunk:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
taking the cosby kids to the pool

it’s ok to say now coz cosby is a rapist

“pull your pants up black people i was on tv in the 80s” lol

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

taking the cosby kids to the pool

it’s ok to say now coz cosby is a rapist

“pull your pants up black people i was on tv in the 80s” lol

look m8, gently caress you

that'll always be racist

i saw that in a porta-potty at a construction site and it just ruined my morning

and heap cosby being a loving rapist on it now, blech

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

i need my euphemisms to be a little more victorian, or maybe skewing towards the reagan era

im for being an rear end in a top hat this thanksgiving since i was called a snowflake and a cuck by my dad for being on Kaepernick's side a couple days ago, his birthday is today too so this should be fun

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DiggityDoink posted:

im for being an rear end in a top hat this thanksgiving since i was called a snowflake and a cuck by my dad for being on Kaepernick's side a couple days ago, his birthday is today too so this should be fun

you should fight him

if my dad misgenders my nephew i will do something accidental to him in solidarity

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
actually i'm just going to chromecast home for the holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-BpGO92Lo

note to self: put that on phone

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

you should fight him

if my dad misgenders my nephew i will do something accidental to him in solidarity

he made my adult sister cry on the phone to me the other night so im definitely in the camp of making his day uncomfortable

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

DiggityDoink posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elA6WDvKGG0

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KoRMaK posted:

do they know each other? that would be so cool if they were friends. :neckbeard:

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

syscall girl posted:

maybe skewing towards the reagan era

make an emergency deployment

alternatively, GOTTA BLAST! like jimmy neutron is cool too

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dang look at that marbling

that looks like ishigaki beef, which is amazing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Trig Discipline posted:

dang look at that marbling

that looks like ishigaki beef, which is amazing
mm boy

i can't eyeball the difference between kobe wagyu and ishigaki but it's win/win/win

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's not my my eyelids which is nice, but I gotta hide my right hand when I buy poo poo at a store because it looks like I got a loving disease

Hey man I had the same problem on my hands my whole life, until I gave up steroid creams and started using this Benadryl Anti-Itch Spray. It kills the itch and when I don't scratch the eczema goes away after a few weeks.

I'm religious about using it and it basically cured me of a lifelong condition, I recommend it highly. I get the occasional patch but not like it used to be, I wore bandages on my hands for a while and looked like loving Darkman. Hope this helps you out :)

e: https://www.benadryl.ca/topical-relief-medicine/itch-spray this is the poo poo

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Well poo poo Smoka ate a 30 day I hope he sees that.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

looks like a ban... or was it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

syscall girl posted:

refer to needing to poop as “wormsign” and the act itself as summoning or riding the worm

it is the legend

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kenny Logins posted:

mm boy

i can't eyeball the difference between kobe wagyu and ishigaki but it's win/win/win

could be either but in my experience kobe sometimes looks like that, but ishigaki always looks like that

since kobe took off as a "brand" there's a lot of beef being marketed as kobe that ain't up to the name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kenny Logins posted:

looks like a ban... or was it

yeah, some anime music vid from Berserk

• Locked thread