Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
:unsmith:

Awww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Oh man.
It's over. After 5 years of following this, it's over.

:smith: I'm not crying, you are.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

gently caress you, you're crying, and so am I.

Thanks, Tarage-san and co., for all your hard work.

MY MONSTER SECRET IS I LOVED THIS MANGA.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#27d725e5508f63d6

Special gift. They're the bonus pre-order cards you got if you pre-ordered the manga in Japan.

Like I said on the opening page of 196.9, it has been an absolute pleasure scanlating this manga. We had a lot of stumbles, but it came out good in the end. Thank you for all the support. I'll close out my thoughts with this: Truly they were a Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

Thank you, Tarage, for your wonderful work.

And even though he'll never read this, thank you to Eiji Masuda for an absolutely incredible manga.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The final bits of Shimada and Ryou getting owned are just so great. :allears:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Make with the halo.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Thank you Tarage and co, Wednesday's just won't be the same without the weekly dose of bwakas.

sniper4625 fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Nov 23, 2017

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

a kitten posted:

Make with the halo.

It's okay. Karen's still working for Akane so she gets to sleep with it glowing warmly over her.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Thank you for the good work, Tarage.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Oh and because it can't be said enough...

Support Eiji Masuda and BUY THE MANGA!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosephWongKS posted:

I hope Akane returns the halo to Karen in the last chapter.

Karen didn't get her halo back. :smith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good ride

e: fallen angels dont need haloes

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Tarage posted:

Oh and because it can't be said enough...

Support Eiji Masuda and BUY THE MANGA!

There's even digital versions on comixology or kindle if you have limited shelf space!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

Make with the halo.

Will Karen ever get back her halo?

Hell-no!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Akari and Sakurada are easily the cutest couple.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Actually it's Rin and Shiho.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Sindai posted:

Akari and Sakurada are easily the cutest couple.

actually, i am

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I love this manga. Thank you so much Tarage and your whole team for your incredible effort in bringing it to us reliably and with great quality. It's been a couple of wonderful years.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well, I guess this wild ride had to end someday, somehow- good thing it got to end the way its author wanted :unsmith: Thanks to you and the rest of your lot for this great journey, Tarage! Don't worry, as soon as I see this pop up on Malaysian shelves, I'll be sure to get this!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
is the lady at the end someone we knew or not?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

rumble in the bunghole posted:

is the lady at the end someone we knew or not?

I think it's just a joke- after all the protagonists went through, well, here we go again~!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
An extremely cute and dumb and good manga. Thank you and your team for translating it all. What a ride, everyone!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Thanks Tarage and team for seeing this through to the end. Well done!

To fill the hole in my comic reading I have turned to Komi-san, whose monster secret is that she has social awkwardness so bad that it's painful

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Thanks for the hard work, Tarage. This was truly a special series. I've bought the first sixish volumes and will get the rest.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Dagnabbit, even if it was the perfect combination of dumb, cute, funny and all that jazz, I wasn't expecting to get this... emotional.

Looks... looks like it's starting to rain.

Thanks for making this happen, Tarage! I feel a bit dumb admitting this, but every time you posted here, all I could think when I saw your username was "Karaage"

Make sure to let everyone whose name appears on this page that we appreciate it! e-Brofists for all of them! :)

And of course, Masuda had to make a callback. Dumb and cute, to the very end! :kimchi:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Tarage & Co, for bringing us this lovely, cute and dumb manga. I will miss it! What's your next translation project?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Check out Sakura Discord, earlier work by the same author. Not as good or funny, but I liked it. It has a better Shima.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

CommissarMega posted:

I think it's just a joke- after all the protagonists went through, well, here we go again~!

Also that vampires are all a bunch of hayseeds from the sticks.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Thanks to Tarage and team for all the amazing work.

It's been a great ride. :unsmith:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Thank you Tarage, for bring this cuteness and this dumbness into our lives.

Also I'd totally read 100 more chapters of those college slice-of-life 4koma.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Thank you very much for all the hard work on this. I'm sad to see it end, but it was absolutely wonderful.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
:cry: It's over! It's all over!

I'm going to miss reading this cute and dumb thing every week. Thanks for the hard work, Tarage.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Thank you Tarage and your team for translating this manga.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
Thank you Tarage et al. for all of your work. I'm really sad that it's over, but I found something really similar. I think some of you have heard of it: My Monster Secret. There are about 8 volumes out, and it's really good.

I'm not in denial, what are you talking about

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Now time to re-read it via buying the volumes

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Agronox posted:

Thanks Tarage and team for seeing this through to the end. Well done!

To fill the hole in my comic reading I have turned to Komi-san, whose monster secret is that she has social awkwardness so bad that it's painful

Her secret is that she's secretly a kitty owl.

---

In all seriousness, it has been an absolute pleasure scanlating this. The community support across multiple communities has been wonderful and overwhelming. Would we still scanlate if no one read it? Probably, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun as it's been.

Futari Wa Pretty Anon will be taking a break for the holidays, but we'll be back in January to resume work on Bird Cafe(Tori Kisa). If you haven't read it yet, now's the perfect time to get caught up. Not sure if there's a thread for it or not, but if there is, I'll be there whenever we have new chapters.

Thanks.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Another manga featuring cute and dumb characters, and one I had not even realized had stopped being scanlated. Can't wait!

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
A wonderful end to a wonderful manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I enjoyed this manga all the way through. I was a little surprised with the ending, though, because I was almost 100% sure it would end with a time skip of Asahi and Youko's child having their secret discovered in an empty classroom or something like that instead of the college angle.

• Locked thread