Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Clawtopsy posted:

you know who should be in FGO more?

thats right

olga marie

where's my demiservant olga gdi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Kitfox88 posted:

where's my demiservant olga gdi

Waiting in line behind Kirei/Rasputin, Bazett/Lugh, Shirou/Muramasa, Caren/???? and the TrackclubGirls/Three Musketeers.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Galaga Galaxian posted:

TrackclubGirls/Three Musketeers.

I didn't know I wanted this, but now I do.

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

We are in agreement on this, which was the only thing I was trying to suss out.

I still largely think the bonus XP aspect of the process is largely irrelevant but as long as you get those "max level CE" bombs it doesn't matter how you got there.

It does matter since CE's aren't something you can actually farm. Not to mention doing multiple instances of them have a more consistent amount of Super and Great Success bonus.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Randomzx posted:

It does matter since CE's aren't something you can actually farm. Not to mention doing multiple instances of them have a more consistent amount of Super and Great Success bonus.
I guess to me in the end the time I save by doing fewer fusions is more valuable than saving on individual 1-3* (put another way, saving on FP). A single 1* saved is 0.05% of the eventual max level CE. Doing one at a time is so loving tedious and even when I did get a GS, it'd usually hardly move the XP bar needle at all. It's a lot of work for little gain.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Lt. Lizard posted:

I didn't know I wanted this, but now I do.

Yeah it’s perfect. Especially as there are technically 4 main musketeers and we can just toss Ayako in there as D’artagnan.

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

I guess to me in the end the time I save by doing fewer fusions is more valuable than saving on individual 1-3* (put another way, saving on FP). A single 1* saved is 0.05% of the eventual max level CE. Doing one at a time is so loving tedious and even when I did get a GS, it'd usually hardly move the XP bar needle at all. It's a lot of work for little gain.

Its really not much work at all if you don't neglect reverse CE feeding regularly. Just like how QP wouldn't be a big issue if you regularly do the daily doors (people that neglected QP farming will heavily regret it later on when they discover that high level skills requires MASSIVE amounts of QP)

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Waiting in line behind Kirei/Rasputin, Bazett/Lugh, Shirou/Muramasa, Caren/???? and the TrackclubGirls/Three Musketeers.

I want the poo poo out of Bazett. I also want Arcueid/Phantasmoon but I doubt she'll show up.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Randomzx posted:

Its really not much work at all if you don't neglect reverse CE feeding regularly. Just like how QP wouldn't be a big issue if you regularly do the daily doors (people that neglected QP farming will heavily regret it later on when they discover that high level skills requires MASSIVE amounts of QP)

tbf hard to bother spending much time preparing as i go when the handful of CEs i have worth investing in are all capped at level 20 anyway

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I want the poo poo out of Bazett. I also want Arcueid/Phantasmoon but I doubt she'll show up.

I'm fairly certain Arcueid is going to be a twofer like Ryougi whenever they get around to doing the Tsukihime collab Nasu keeps promising.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I got Ushiwakamaru up to 70 and fed her all the Fou cards, so now she's fine until I decide whether or not to grail her.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Is making xp bombs what I'm supposed to do with all 1000 Nobu CE cards we just got? Or: what do I do with all these drat things clogging up my ce selection list?

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

a kitten posted:

Is making xp bombs what I'm supposed to do with all 1000 Nobu CE cards we just got? Or: what do I do with all these drat things clogging up my ce selection list?

i just threw em all in second archive until i have a CE worth a drat that actually needs xp

Jehuti
Nov 19, 2010
Help I have 8 iron willed training, how do I tell this priest to gently caress. OFF.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I always figured Caren would be Pope Joan.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Jehuti posted:

Help I have 8 iron willed training, how do I tell this priest to gently caress. OFF.

Gattai.

He seems to come up a lot for me too, though not THAT much.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Jehuti posted:

it works like mana transfers

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
God, I want some Kirei but I keep getting black keys instead

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Update: I am still bereft of Scathach but I got another Divine Banquet so now I've got an MLB of that? :confuoot:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
A friend linked me a picture of Fate!Mata Hari earlier, not knowing she was a Servant.

It lead to a 'basics of Servants' discussion and I eventually had to cut off the whole branch of Arturia by saying 'Do not go to Camelot, it is a silly place' and refusing to elaborate further.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Speaking of Arturia, when exactly is the 5 star pull going to end? I want to know if I'll be able to hit it once I get some cash before it ends but I'm not sure if I'll be able to right now. :pray:

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
It ends the beginning of next month. So 10pm CST on the last day of November.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Like... Japan time?

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

After some trouble with Amazon, managed to grab their itunes card deal and did the paid gacha summon ... Lancelot & Altiria ... :smith: :derp: Guess i can't complain about not having sabers :smith:

(I also got a Caesar now)

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I started like 3 and half weeks ago, so most of my playtime this far has been getting trying to get a fully ascended/NP5 Nobu (which I just about managed), but now that the event is finished I'm a little unsure what to do. I'm a few maps into the 4th main story section, but would my AP be better spent now just farming all of these 1/2 cost dailies? My team is preeeeetyy crappy (I haven't even drawn a single Saber)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

RMZXAnarchy posted:

It ends the beginning of next month. So 10pm CST on the last day of November.

Cool, veritable ages then.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Killed By Death posted:

but would my AP be better spent now just farming all of these 1/2 cost dailies?
Short answer: yes. It'll give you embers or materials for stronger servants, and the high XP from the 40 (well, 20 right now) AP dailies, once you can farm them, will likely lead to level ups for more AP for more farming...

The story missions will still be there after the event's done.

Asimo fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 24, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

A genocide of hands

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Accidentally just fed my NP5 Medea to Okita. gently caress.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Always lock any servant you want to keep!!!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It's painful to think I need to hold on to all my quart till the Nero bride banner because she's the best fit for my ats team. Specially with Gil showing up again soon

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The fact that the game doesn't autolock the first servant you get is loving insane

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Ok, now that the guda event is over and i have grinded enough prisms for those 2 bags, time to relax?
Since i started 2 weeks ago, this is my array of characters:
    * saber: giles, caesar, altria (:3:)
    * archer: nobunaga (np5 yay), robin hood, arash, david
    * lancer: cu, leonidas
    * rider: anne marie, ushiwakamaru,alexander, boudica,medusa, teach,georgios
    * caster: cu, hans, shakespeare, mozart
    * assassin: jin ke, phantom, sanson, hassan, kojirou,mata hari
    * zerker: hercules,lancelot, lu bu, bloodaxe, kiyohime, darius,asterios, spartacus

Been paying most attention to Nobu, Herc & Cu but i'm guessing now that Caesar & Altiria (????), Hans, Georgios & Lancelot should enter that group too? (david, arash & robin hood too? hassan?)

Man, i haven't even bother leveling any CEs or read anything about which are good or not.

I have got 120 quartz that i'll probably use on the Gil+Scath banner, surelly after getting Altria ..now i'm going to roll both in a 10-summon, right? :smith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i grailed nobunaga to 90 because her animations are cool and her voice owns

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

The fact that the game doesn't autolock the first servant you get is loving insane

Auto lock the first one and auto raise the NP with dupes. Then burn the rest for all I care. So much tedious busywork in this.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I have exactly 6 horseshoes in my inventory. Should I give George is final ascension? Or should I save them for something else down the road?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
George is good if you use him a lot.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ascend all the things, all the time

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I need London to come out for my best team to happen - Vlad's interlude boost thing.

Was the December release a rumour or is it confirmed?

Tama/Waver/Vlad is very much super fun. My support slot is mostly for FPs now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I need London to come out for my best team to happen - Vlad's interlude boost thing.

Was the December release a rumour or is it confirmed?

Tama/Waver/Vlad is very much super fun. My support slot is mostly for FPs now.

It released in December 2015 too, after Christmas though. But right now we're ahead of schedule (Gudaguda went on into December in JP), so there's mumblings of London releasing before the Christmas event.