Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
It's "cock carousel," right?

Worst! Snype!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

I feel like I've ruined my browsing profile by googling "riding the CC" with all that MRA poo poo.

Who the gently caress let you think you get to appreciate the greatest of STDH cost free? Everything good in life costs SOMETHING.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I imagine the rest of the flight must’ve been pretty awkward

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Can you eat cancer, though?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Volcott posted:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Volcott posted:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

:golfclap:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

STDH.txt: (very rude stuff)

Also who the gently caress says "bleed the lizard"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

STDH.txt: (very rude stuff)

When I was like, 14 or 15 it was the pinnacle of comedy to say "I need to drain the lizard."

Not sure where they get "bleed the lizard" from, but regardless, both iterations are cringy as gently caress.

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
maybe his dick has scales

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

His dick is cold-blooded and unnervingly quick to react

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Zipperelli. posted:

Not sure where they get "bleed the lizard" from, but regardless, both iterations are cringy as gently caress.

I'm pretty sure I heard "bleed the lizard" on the Simpsons episode where Bart learns to talk like a snowboarder.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Fathis Munk posted:

"drain the lizard" is from this exchange https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8K5d3pEUl8 in the great film, From Dusk Till Dawn. Because he's a man, dammit :clint:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Bleed is a good bit worse than drain imo. I don't want my lizard to bleed :ohdear:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Well then how are you going to balance your iguana's humours, hmmm?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

jalen
Jun 8, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kernel of truth is everytime the dude sees a woman enter a bathroom he considers following her in then sighs as he realizes his posture just isn't gorilla enough yet

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

And inside each loaf? Baggie of angel dust. Suck it, pigs :smug:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A stark reminder that police will just randomly search you without legitimate cause if you're black

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Jay Rust posted:

A stark reminder that society at large will do its damndest to dehumanize you if you're black

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

That's only a few bucks worth of bread, plenty left over for weed and Kerrygold butter for the bread to eat while high.

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
https://twitter.com/itsjeffle/status/933857341958688770

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I don't even loving know how you could even think this would fool anyone.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Dude was probably making “switchblades” out of straws and bent paperclips during naptime at school too.

Which is funny because that probably WOULD get a little kid in trouble now.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I can buy that somebody would be too spineless to say "I don't work here" but it's sad

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

drat Jeff a straight bitch

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
I feel like he probably dresses like that every time he goes to Target so he can get closer to his prey.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I can buy that somebody would be too spineless to say "I don't work here" but it's sad
Eh, he obviously just read enough "I wore something vaguely similar to an employee uniform and other customers thought I worked there" stories and decided to take it to the next level for some STDH.

Like I could see someone being spineless enough to not say it to one person mistaking them for an employee, but nobody's working 2+ hours for free just because someone thought they were a new hire.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This is the MJ story updated for a younger crowd.

New Butt Order
Jun 20, 2017

What, you don't remember when this crazy story made international news?

Here's a link:

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Those are the weirdest pastries I've ever seen.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

This is such a STDH that even the basic setup of the author ever going to a concert didn't happen. What concert stops for loving potty breaks?

Sorry folks, Britney drank like a pot of coffee on the way here, gonna need to stop the show so she can run off for a piss.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

When I saw Leonard Cohen perform he took a break 90 minutes in, then came back out for another 90 minutes. But he was about 80 at that point, so I think that's fair enough.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
Give your SO a cheap kitchen appliance if you want butt sex.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Comptroll The Forums posted:

This is such a STDH that even the basic setup of the author ever going to a concert didn't happen. What concert stops for loving potty breaks?

Sorry folks, Britney drank like a pot of coffee on the way here, gonna need to stop the show so she can run off for a piss.

Or what venue has the public bathrooms right next to the backstage area, to the degree that aimless strangers can wander their way within feet of the stage?

I went to the zoo but got lost on the way to the bathroom and wound up in a tiger cage you guys!!!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
One time I slipped away from the White House guided tour to take a leak but got lost and ended up in the oval office. Gorbachev was there and he thought I was the president and long story short I ended the cold war.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I've done vendor work for Target and they have the most strict dress code. If you wear anything resembling their uniform (Red top, khaki-ish bottoms) they won't let you in, you have to change before you can work, and they make you take a test about their rules too so you know, so I kinda can believe the first part, not so much the "I'm scanning stuff now" part which is obviously fake for a lot of reasons. (Like, employees have to sign into the system before they can start working, that was also part of the test)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
Meanwhile, Britney experienced the injustices and horrors of life in the cheap seats, and was much wiser after she regained her position as the rightful King of England.