Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Did I ever tell you my John Elway story? He groped my sister randomly on vacation once despite her not talking to or being introduced to him.

So he's a huge piece of poo poo and don't be surprised if he's in the next round of accusations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Did I ever tell you my John Elway story? He groped my sister randomly on vacation once despite her not talking to or being introduced to him.

So he's a huge piece of poo poo and don't be surprised if he's in the next round of accusations

drat, she should come forward to someone in journalism.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Will you be lost playing Evil Within 2 if you didn't play the first one?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm beyond full now. On my way home, I hit the weed shop, picked up some goodies, chatted with the counter girl and will now meet after my nap her shift tonight

Well, that's if I wake up after those dabs...

Pretty good Thanksgiving.

:siren: just woke up :siren:

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Brock Osweilwr and Trevor Siemian violated me

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i chopped up some turkey into half a can of hormel's beanless and put it on top of some rolls i cut in half and browned in butter. fried egg on top

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Will you be lost playing Evil Within 2 if you didn't play the first one?

Kinda

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Went to gamestop for Witcher 3 but they were sold out so now I have Shadows of War

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Went to gamestop for Witcher 3 but they were sold out so now I have Shadows of War

Hell yeah!!!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Try the website? I bought SoW and Assassins Creed: Origins on the site for $60 total.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I mean...I guess.

But man the Witcher 3 is so good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Grittybeard posted:

I mean...I guess.

But man the Witcher 3 is so good.

I've only played 2 and it was meh. I'll eventually get 3.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I never played any Witchers but it came highly recommended. It was on my wish list before Shadow but it lost its spot :colbert:

Also it's family D&D day bitches

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gotta work until 11 tonight, but after that it's orc-killing time!!!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I never played any Witchers but it came highly recommended. It was on my wish list before Shadow but it lost its spot :colbert:

Also it's family D&D day bitches

Witcher 3 is the GoAT.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pubic works project posted:

I've only played 2 and it was meh. I'll eventually get 3.

It's way better, I barely remember the story from the Witcher 2 and there are several things I don't see myself forgetting anytime soon about 3 just from that standpoint.

Also a lot less busywork, like you only make a potion once and then you always have it. It isn't perfect, but man if you like RPGs you will like that game.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
ive had sex with shani in real life

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My girlfriend and some friends took The Frog onto the beltline in Atlanta.

the reactions were amazing

edit* who bought me the hypno toad?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Turkey quartered, preseared and bagged

Forgot a picture of the sous vide rig in action. Imagine a big pot with an Anova sticking out of it.

Dark meat baby, wanted to just go medieval king on this one.

White meat glamour shot

big rear end mf pile of hot puddle water meat

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BTW Intruder the corn casserole was a big hit

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

my pie turned out good. My family is a bunch of food critics so we had a lengthy discussion about exactly what it needed but the fun part was nobody could agree. My stepdad said it needed something to "brighten it", my sister said it was a little too intense, my brother said a little too much ginger but my wife said not enough ginger.

The pie disappeared though so it was a good pie. Hah. Next time I am gonna make sure to put in apricot, though.

Good thanksgiving but I still have mother-in-law coming over today so we can help her unfuck her retirement planning, and then tomorrow the father in law and stepmother in law are coming for Second Thanksgiving so I have to go to Costco today to get something for that, and it only dawned on me this morning (because I'm a loving idiot) that this means I'm going to Costco on Black Friday.

I really really just want to sit around and eat leftovers and play video games, but lol you don't get to relax on holidays!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
After eating the calorie requirement for 3 grown men in a single day is it unhealthy to just go a day without eating a single thing? Because I couldn't force myself to eat even if I wanted to right now.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

After eating the calorie requirement for 3 grown men in a single day is it unhealthy to just go a day without eating a single thing? Because I couldn't force myself to eat even if I wanted to right now.

Same but because I'm hungover.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

There is nothing wrong with intermittent fasting. There are arguments made that it is good for you.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress going through 288 unread posts. Anything I miss?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

I made a super controversial racist joke but it's all good now

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
gently caress I had no idea how exhausting cooking everything yourself is on Thanksgiving. I was beat last night so all I'm doing today is playing Stardew Valley and chilling

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Just drink water. I went 40 hours without eating like 6 months ago and felt fine.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

Broncos are still bad

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Costco won't be bad on black Friday. Their deals are a week long, they have no door busters, and there's really no reason to visit it today.

Plus black Friday ends at like 7am

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

Costco won't be bad on black Friday. Their deals are a week long, they have no door busters, and there's really no reason to visit it today.

costco treats it's workers well and they don't go for thanksgiving night/black friday bait

they good

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

No Butt Stuff posted:

I went to Costco today and it was noticeably less busy than normal.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Me: I'll skip breakfast and just have a salad at lunch today.

Also me: Actually I'll have nothing but beer and fried chicken today.

In all fairness I did skip breakfast. I think I'm probably going to skip supper too.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/934189999045693441

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lmfao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah. Yeah yeah. Me too. Totally.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Hitler got it twice.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934131805409697792

:wrongful:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Look we know you just had an attack but don’t come anywhere near us plz.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So calling it the ban again is just cementing his position none of this is ever gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I think its kind of hilarious that he is derailing his own agenda through twitter.

• Locked thread