Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Whitesnake owned.

But I like hair metal. :negative:

Hell yes, Brother. I am a massive Manowar fan, which isn't hair metal, but I'll still defend the picked on genres of metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hell yes, Brother. I am a massive Manowar fan, which isn't hair metal, but I'll still defend the picked on genres of metal.

So you're a Knight In Stupid Service.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny Aztec posted:

I won't defend the last remnants of hair metal, like Winger, but Def Leppard and Bon Jovi and such were fine.

(I may also like Poison. :smithicide:)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Brrr. Brrrr.

This is snek. Snek cold.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I want to crochet a little coat for that snake.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I bet that little snake will never have to molt, which makes me worry about its eyes.

Applesnots has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Nov 22, 2017

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Randaconda posted:

I won't defend the last remnants of hair metal, like Winger, but Def Leppard and Bon Jovi and such were fine.

Poison rules!

You know what else rules? Farts!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Whoops, wrong thread

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Okay I was thinking of WEEZER there. going all " wtf? they arent metal at all!"
Had to go youtube it haha

Edit:Oh Dude wait
Mother loving STUART from BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD WORE A WINGER T-SHIRT
MIND
loving

BLOWN

Johnny Aztec has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Nov 22, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I can't knit for poo poo but learning so I can knit a snek chullo seems like a totally valid use of my time.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

AlbieQuirky posted:

I want to crochet a little coat for that snake.
He needs clothes! He needs a little jacket with no arms, to keep him cozy.

Here are some heartwarming things, might have posted them before, who cares, happy almost-Thanksgiving.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Aw how cute. a Les-Bee-an couple.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Drowning in cuteness here, send help!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Feathers, hairs and scales originated from the same cells

Since there appear to be a lot of people interested, scaleless reptiles have skin issues and have to be rubbed down with lotion or oil several times a day to prevent their skin from drying out. Please do not support breeders making scaleless morphs. Thank you.

Carry on with the comics.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Knormal posted:

Since there appear to be a lot of people interested, scaleless reptiles have skin issues and have to be rubbed down with lotion or oil several times a day to prevent their skin from drying out. Please do not support breeders making scaleless morphs. Thank you.

Pugs

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Yeah- where did you come from?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Post Your Favorite Comic: Only If You Hate Brownies, Homie!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Drowning in cuteness here, send help!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Knormal posted:

People are doing this on purpose? Boo to those people. I just thought those animals were genetic/epigenetic anomalies that managed to survive.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

People are doing this on purpose? Boo to those people. I just thought those animals were genetic/epigenetic anomalies that managed to survive.

maybe they're hoping to fill the lordvessel

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

AlbieQuirky posted:

To be fair I don't know about those particular animals, the lizard looks like a scaleless tegu and I couldn't even begin to guess what kind of snake that is, but scaleless bearded dragons are definitely a "thing" now, they're known as "silkies" in the trade. The scaleless beardies are really the only ones I've seen frequently available for sale, but I wouldn't be surprised if breeders of other reptiles are trying for the same thing.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
That's a dick move.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

Volcott posted:

That's a dick move.

Pretty much sums up humanity.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

If your son shoots you then he'll become Santa. You have to shoot yourself, idiot.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Wouldn't the bullet become santa?

Hold on, selling my script for a Christmas special to the NRA

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Who What Now posted:

If your son shoots you then he'll become Santa. You have to shoot yourself, idiot.

I think it's more like a parasite that migrates from a dead host to the nearest living one.

At least, that's how we do holidays at my house.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Wouldn't the bullet become santa?

Hold on, selling my script for a Christmas special to the NRA

Cavia made a sequel to one of their worst games - Bullet Santa!

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

ZeusCannon posted:

I didn't think i could like dinosaurs more. And then this happened.

Conversely, I find the feather idea so stupid that dinosaurs became instantly uncool and not worth thinking about.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I mean the bearded vulture and emus and the like look terrifying and that's how I'm assuming feathered dinosaurs looked like

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

You know how turkey heads basically don't have feathers & look like burn ward scrotums? That's what featherless dinosaurs would be like. Just awful. Nobody wants that.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

funktopus posted:

I think it's more like a parasite that migrates from a dead host to the nearest living one.

At least, that's how we do holidays at my house.

Let me tell you about the Christmas I almost died.

PickleBunny
Jul 5, 2007
Christmas tiiiiime, is on my side...yes it is.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Hjalmar posted:

You know how turkey heads basically don't have feathers & look like burn ward scrotums? That's what featherless dinosaurs would be like. Just awful. Nobody wants that.

When my parakeets eggs hatched, a friend was looking at the day old budgies and said "That looks like something that crawled out of Hell. If it was any bigger I'd instinctively scream and stomp on it." and while I loved my baby keets I can totally see where he was coming from. From a strictly aesthetic perspective, I've killed cuddlier things in DOOM. When they started growing cartilagey proto-feathers they still looked horrific but at least by then they'd started acting cute.

the Ned Kelly gang vs. a bunch of cassowaries would be a good deathmatch. Bullets don't hurt either of them very much.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

LossOfSoul.tga