Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i start nearly every day with a relaxing spliff on my roof, when i am at home. or a slightly less relaxing spliff in a hampton inn parking lot or random street when i am not.

its been years since i've used a large bong or anything involved like that, though i do have a nice small bubbler i use every once in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Earwicker posted:

i start nearly every day with a relaxing spliff on my roof, when i am at home. or a slightly less relaxing spliff in a hampton inn parking lot or random street when i am not.

its been years since i've used a large bong or anything involved like that, though i do have a nice small bubbler i use every once in a while

Someone gave me this ridiculously heavy, roughly 1' tall, glass bong like six years ago. This thing lasted longer than the friendship. I hit this thing each morning before I set out on my run.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i got some indica called Nf-1 and it hits me hard. I have a pretty high tolerance but this is really nice

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I have a bong. it does not have a name. It has blue chambers but is clear.

Literally A Person posted:

Because I think it's important to not act like a criminal when you are doing nothing to hurt anyone? Yes, I am very insecure about that.

You are obviously not black. mexican hrm...depends on where you live...I am gonna cross out arizona cause they would harass you over it...Cali maybe?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Worse. Oregoon.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

lol of course you can't understand people worrying about the smell of weed you live in a state that already smells like weed everywhere

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Earwicker posted:

lol of course you can't understand people worrying about the smell of weed you live in a state that already smells like weed everywhere

Truly God's country, my friend.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I will be there (briefly) in like two weeks I'm looking forward to it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Earwicker posted:

I will be there (briefly) in like two weeks I'm looking forward to it

If you find yourself in the Eugene area you must go to Chiefs in Coburg. It will rock your world off (so long as you're not a vegetarian)

Also, if Portland and you are feeling like a nicer joint try Blue Hour!

E: These are restaurants, not weed shops btw.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Nov 22, 2017

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
What's a good use for like a cup of already vaped weed? I saw the nutella recipe 40ish pages back but what proportions etc should I be using? The store bought recreational dosage I'm used to is about a 10 mg serving.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

If you find yourself in the Eugene area you must go to Chiefs in Coburg. It will rock your world off (so long as you're not a vegetarian)

Also, if Portland and you are feeling like a nicer joint try Blue Hour!

E: These are restaurants, not weed shops btw.

yeah just Portland this time, for two days, I will check out Blue Hour for sure

last time I was in Eugene I ate sushi and dont remember the place but it was very good. will probably be back in spring.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

What's a good use for like a cup of already vaped weed? I saw the nutella recipe 40ish pages back but what proportions etc should I be using? The store bought recreational dosage I'm used to is about a 10 mg serving.

use all the vaped weed at once and test out the results. don't be a poosay

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

I usually do .5-.75g of vaped weed on 1 full-size graham cracker, with enough PB or Nutella to mix in with the weed and cover the cracker.

e: no idea if that's a lot or not but I have a weirdly crazy high tolerance for edibles so YMMV

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Oscar Wild posted:

You always need more than you think

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Merry Danksgiving :420:

Tahoe OG, last of the 2k17 outdoor~

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I have plenty of weed but I'm still watching my phone like a hawk to see if I can snag a few grams of oil/wax before the holiday. Maybe a cartridge too so I can sneak out during dinner :v:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Got a dry herb vape and I'm loving it. Great for when I don't want to get wrecked with a bong and it uses waaay less weed than a joint would

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think my favorite thing about this thread is seeing posters i recognize from other forums and learning they smoke weed

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

purple death ray posted:

I think my favorite thing about this thread is seeing posters i recognize from other forums and learning they smoke weed

am I one of them?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm bringing oils for tomorrow's journey to gluttony. Could not be more excited.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Stuff some buds into your turkey before cooking it

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Happy Danksgiving weed thread

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

frogge posted:

Happy Danksgiving weed thread

Not for me :( . Traveling means that this week's a defacto tea break. I'll be compensating with plenty of good food and drink though.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Totally gonna be me at xmas

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Oscar Wild posted:

just extract hash with isopropyl, or ether if you have it (and haven't huffed it all). i also mix in all the kief i've (but mostly roommates) have collected and add that in as well. pretty nice to have controlled my tolerance thus far such that little bit of hash goes a long way, agmatine really does work to control tolerance and potentiate weed a bit.

LethalGeek posted:

I know you regular smokers are used to it but pot smells really strong and not great.

only if you're smoking garbage indicas, which are also unenjoyable on top of being smelly. sativas are the only weed that are worth it.

Fututor Magnus fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 24, 2017

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

Merry Danksgiving :420:

Tahoe OG, last of the 2k17 outdoor~

I hope that's not a pain in the tukus to deal with.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone get any cool poo poo for Black Friday? I got some power tools.

Also got high lol

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
This is not a thing that I got (or would get), but you can get yourself the gift of a hoodie whose drawstring is a secret vape hose.

https://vaprwear.com/collections/shop-hoodies/products/full-zip-hoodie-black

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
whoa cbd oil makes me not depressed as poo poo and it lets me function at work etc. weed you are the best plant thanks u

edit: just ate a 300mg (thc) rice krispie square. happy friday.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Just got an ounce of flower and six grams of dab for a song, thanks Black Friday deals at the weed store

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

weed stores rule

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i just realized that today, hungry howies pizza is giving 51% off every pizza your order from their mobile app/website if you use FIFTY1 as a coupon

i'm getting high and eating a large 3 topping pizza for $8 tonight

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Went to buy a 1080 off Massdrop last night and my card denied the purchase for possible fraud. I didn't wake up until AFTER I had to have my payment in so I missed it.

Thank god I still have weed.

Edit - The most enjoyable support guy called me to tell me my card really did not like that purchase and that he's gonna fix it.

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Nov 26, 2017

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

i need at least a zzzzzzzzip son

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Second Thanksgiving tomorrow with a bunch of friends, a fair amount of whom smoke. Danksgiving 2.0 here I come!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

picked up some candyland, the dispensary i go to had a special - 1oz for $180 compared to 1/2oz at a typical price range of $135. good deal

as i was about to smoke up in a beaker bong i noticed i haven't really touched the kief in the bottom of my grinder in a long while. i decided to top off some of the strain i got with it. its color was actually a tad darker than the ground stuff, probably due to it being a mix of all the various strains i've used in there over the years. and yeah it sure feels like it too. holy hell this a wonderful friday night :420:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

So question for others who are max lazy and just get oil at legal places in OR or WA:

Does oil seem to weaken as it's used, like a lot of it is concentrated at the bottom and the first 80% of it is stronger then the last bit is pretty pathetic and meh? I keep seeming to think i'm building up a tolerance and then I get a fresh one and wham I'm face planting again.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
terps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm relatively new to all this pot using and I use a dry herb vape thing - is it true I can save the remains and just eat them in nutella or whatever?? That almost sounds too good to be true tbh