Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Just lol if Enrique doesn't wash your butthole for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Hålkan.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Den Otroliga Hålkan

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Hulk Hålkan.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Randaconda posted:

what? I'm straight and still wash my bootie hole

Sorry. Rules are rules.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Butthole and junk are the first things I wash. Washcloth straight to the target zones immediately and then use that poofball thingy on the rest of me starting from the top down. Shower tactics.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Butthole and junk are the first things I wash. Washcloth straight to the target zones immediately and then use that poofball thingy on the rest of me starting from the top down. Shower tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8XOI5McNM

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

:ohdear: but then you are lathering skin with Butthole scrapings!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Panfilo posted:

I'm sure we're due a new thread title.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Panfilo posted:

Washcloths and loofahs are two different things!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
6 year bed bug infestation,

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/coupl...dium=SocialFlow

counts as gross , right?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
In the same sense that the Pacific ocean counts as something wet.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lime Tonics posted:

counts as gross , right?

I just ate dinner. I'm glad that I'm not even on the same continent as these people. It's like a scene from Angela's Ashes.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dumbass. Wash butt and junk with the washcloth LAST, followed by throwing the washcloth in the wash. That means that prior to cleaning butt and junk you can use the cloth on the rest of ya. Walla!

Lime Tonics posted:

counts as gross , right?

oh dear god just burn the place to the ground

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Picnic Princess posted:

Washcloths and loofahs are two different things!

Invoking sandwich law; Loofahs are simply a form of dingleberry garnished Washcloth :colbert:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Panfilo posted:

Invoking sandwich law; Loofahs are simply a form of dingleberry garnished Washcloth :colbert:

Oh no no no. I will accept wiggle room in the sandwich discussion, but a washcloth and a loofah and a sponge are all different. I will die on this hill!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

rydiafan posted:

Oh no no no. I will accept wiggle room in the sandwich discussion, but a washcloth and a loofah and a sponge are all different. I will die on this hill!

Don't forget to bring a towel (ie large Washcloth) up on the hill!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Invoking sandwich law

Ahem

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Lime Tonics posted:

counts as gross , right?

Today I decided to lose some weight, and I think it's going to be a lot easier now having seen this video. I am only at the part with the blanket, I haven't even gotten to the mattress, which I imagine is much worse. All I have to do now is when I want to overeat, imagine those crawling all over my food, and then I will be sent running from the room, screaming in terror. Diet & cardio, check.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I suppose I should be grateful the video won't work on my phone.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I suppose I should be grateful the video won't work on my phone.

I've seen plenty worse ITT (or some earlier incarnation). Unless you have some sort of extreme bedbugophobia you'll be alright.

That being said, I don't feel like going to bed all of a sudden even though it's well over 3 o'clock :(

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've seen plenty worse ITT (or some earlier incarnation). Unless you have some sort of extreme bedbugophobia you'll be alright.

That being said, I don't feel like going to bed all of a sudden even though it's well over 3 o'clock :(

Okay, I never wanted to actually create content rather than post it, but please allow me to take a moment and tell you about Craichaus. If I've shared this already, feel free to disregard. Craichaus was the second apartment I ever lived in Toronto. I was working 45+ hours a week so I left it to my ex-husband and some other friends from Calgary to find us a place. I trusted my ex implicitly with this sort of thing, because I was twenty-two and stupid.

Anyways, this was a three story house that was re-purposed into "apartments". When we moved in (again, I'd never seen the place), it had been trashed by the previous tenants. Our landlord, who told us his name was Hector, and the Irish guys upstairs that his name was Xavier, had apparently never checked in on our unit before signing our lease. Yes, we had a lease. There was ketchup on the ceiling, and we couldn't fit any cups into the cupboard because it was crammed with stolen Burger King trays that were fuzzy from caked-on oil and dust. It took us three days to clean the place.

It had a few problems. In the shower, the ceiling had rotted away, exposing some pipes that led from the toilet upstairs. The first time I showered there, someone upstairs flushed the toilet and I was drenched in a mix of urine and water. The Irish agreed not to use that particular toilet anymore. They were nice, but had quite a few guests come in and out, and in all fairness, as did everyone on our floor. So, eventually, we got bedbugs. At first, it was just my friend Rachelle complaining that she was developing sores on her body, but she was a hypochondriac and I ignored her. Until a few days later when I decided to wash my sheets.

All I saw was a couple of what I assumed were apple seeds cuddled together on the corner of the sheet. I had never gotten bedbugs before, and I didn't understand why they were such a big deal, so I called Hector/Xavier and told him what had happened, and he called an exterminator.

Fast forward a few months. Hector/Xavier apparently never actually called an exterminator, or we were cursed. I had to wash my sheets every day, which was a trial considering the Stairs to Nowhere (that is a separate post). When I would go to school, the occasional bedbug would crawl out of my sleeve or backpack onto the table. I stopped going for a while because it was so embarrassing (not to mention, I could have infected others). Naturally, the paint in the house was peeling off the walls. If you poked it, scores of bugs would come crawling out. Finally, after fighting with the girl who had replaced Rachelle about the mess she was leaving around, me and my ex-husband decided to move out. We took turns boiling everything we could, and everything else was tossed out, wrapped in layers of plastic.

The night we moved out, I went into her room to try and find a bunch of missing mugs. They were all under her bed. Guess what they were filled with? Yep, bedbugs!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Disappointed they weren't filled with cum tbh

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I expected piss mugs.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

The night we moved out, I went into her room to try and find a bunch of missing mugs. They were all under her bed. Guess what they were filled with? Yep, bedbugs!

BUGS
MUGS

Bugs in mugs.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

You know, alone "bugs in mugs" sounds adorable

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

Yeah, definitely cuter without real-life context.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

green chicken feet posted:

BUGS
MUGS

Bugs in mugs.

You could start a thread in GBS with these rhymes you like, might be fun. I'd post :downs:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Spinster posted:

You could start a thread in GBS with these rhymes you like, might be fun. I'd post :downs:

That is a fun idea. I may try. :3:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Bugz on my mugz was one of my favorite ICP songs

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Spinster posted:

You'd almost post just to please the host?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

No bedbugs because I live in a dry climate (Calgary lol), but the place I lived in before we bought our house was disgusting with gross people in another unit. We were slowly subject to a flour beetle infestation. They get in your food and are tiny so it's easy to accidentally eat them. And they taste HORRIBLE. The taste lingers too, it doesn't go away.

They get into everything. We had VHS tapes back then, and they would get into the tape and get crunched in the gears or something. You'll be sitting watching a movie then all of a sudden there's that loving beetle smell. Years later we sometimes still find one somewhere in our basement. Yes, they came with us accidentally. You think you're free. But you're not. They probably live off air and misery. They never loving go away.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

cash crab posted:

Okay, I never wanted to actually create content rather than post it, but please allow me to take a moment and tell you about Craichaus. If I've shared this already, feel free to disregard. Craichaus was the second apartment I ever lived in Toronto. I was working 45+ hours a week so I left it to my ex-husband and some other friends from Calgary to find us a place. I trusted my ex implicitly with this sort of thing, because I was twenty-two and stupid.

Anyways, this was a three story house that was re-purposed into "apartments". When we moved in (again, I'd never seen the place), it had been trashed by the previous tenants. Our landlord, who told us his name was Hector, and the Irish guys upstairs that his name was Xavier, had apparently never checked in on our unit before signing our lease. Yes, we had a lease. There was ketchup on the ceiling, and we couldn't fit any cups into the cupboard because it was crammed with stolen Burger King trays that were fuzzy from caked-on oil and dust. It took us three days to clean the place.

It had a few problems. In the shower, the ceiling had rotted away, exposing some pipes that led from the toilet upstairs. The first time I showered there, someone upstairs flushed the toilet and I was drenched in a mix of urine and water. The Irish agreed not to use that particular toilet anymore. They were nice, but had quite a few guests come in and out, and in all fairness, as did everyone on our floor. So, eventually, we got bedbugs. At first, it was just my friend Rachelle complaining that she was developing sores on her body, but she was a hypochondriac and I ignored her. Until a few days later when I decided to wash my sheets.

All I saw was a couple of what I assumed were apple seeds cuddled together on the corner of the sheet. I had never gotten bedbugs before, and I didn't understand why they were such a big deal, so I called Hector/Xavier and told him what had happened, and he called an exterminator.

Fast forward a few months. Hector/Xavier apparently never actually called an exterminator, or we were cursed. I had to wash my sheets every day, which was a trial considering the Stairs to Nowhere (that is a separate post). When I would go to school, the occasional bedbug would crawl out of my sleeve or backpack onto the table. I stopped going for a while because it was so embarrassing (not to mention, I could have infected others). Naturally, the paint in the house was peeling off the walls. If you poked it, scores of bugs would come crawling out. Finally, after fighting with the girl who had replaced Rachelle about the mess she was leaving around, me and my ex-husband decided to move out. We took turns boiling everything we could, and everything else was tossed out, wrapped in layers of plastic.

poo poo like this is why I only buy new furniture now. I used to bee cool with free couches or end tables that might have questionable stains, but gently caress getting bed bugs.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Scathach posted:

NOT IF YOU LIVED IT

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Picnic Princess posted:

No bedbugs because I live in a dry climate (Calgary lol),

Sidenote: T'is my folly as well: ignorant Calgarian, free from bugs, rats, etc. So free.

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

cash crab posted:

). Naturally, the paint in the house was peeling off the walls. If you poked it, scores of bugs would come crawling out.

Years back a friend was telling me about an apartment he'd broken lease on because they couldn't get rid of the bedbugs. Apparently they had taken up residence in the closet door of his bedroom. When I asked him why he didn't just remove the door and throw it away, his eyes got really big and he went into a thousand yard stare. I decided not to push the matter.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

cash crab posted:

Bedbug chat

I had a similar experience with crappy apartments, though thankfully no bedbugs.
My first flat in town was, like most people's first flats, pretty dire. When I first got there, I just thought it was a little shabby, but cute, and that I could live with it.
The whole building was old. My flat was on the top floor, under the roof, and there was no, or barely any exterior insulation, meaning that in summer, where we usually get 30°C, my flat would get 5 to 10° hotter. Or 5 to 10° colder in winter. The radiators were these crappy 80s style toasters that spat out sparks at me every time I turned them on, and when I called the agency to ask them if they could be replaced with safer ones, the woman told me it was basically a no can do because the landlord couldn't afford it.

The neighbours were these two college bros who would get high every night and play terrible music so loud that my crockery would rattle inside the cabinets.

And there was so much humidity in that loving place that the windows were literally mouldy.

I'm ashamed to say that I stayed there three years before moving out. More UG than A, but that's my story, thanks for listening.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My first place I rented a room from...

The cute meth addict upstairs had a boyfriend who thought street level drug dealing was cool even though he was a legit trust fund child. He got shot three times and decided that coming to our house and bleeding all over the carpet and couch was a good idea. We found him in the morning almost dead.

A year later we never did do more than a cursory cleanup of the blood.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

My first place I rented a room from...

The cute meth addict upstairs had a boyfriend who thought street level drug dealing was cool even though he was a legit trust fund child. He got shot three times and decided that coming to our house and bleeding all over the carpet and couch was a good idea. We found him in the morning almost dead.

A year later we never did do more than a cursory cleanup of the blood.

I had a neighbor who was a crackhead who fell asleep smoking (cigarette, not crack) and woke up on fire. She ran out of her apartment making GBS threads herself because that's just what you do when you wake up on fire.

I was out of town for this and thought it was very funny as my other neighbors explained it to me. Then it slowly began to dawn. "Which couch in the common room would you say she ran out to, exactly?"

I'm sitting on the loving couch and they're laughing their asses off.

• Locked thread