Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

Today is the day I beat The Talos Principle.

Play the DLC sometime it rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
today I played:

Mystic Warriors (got another 1CC)
Shadow Dancer (1CC, new high score)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R (credit fed through a lot of it; honestly kind of boring)
Shinobi (sucked at this today)
TGM3 (same)
Mahou Daisakusen (made it to stage 5 boss on one credit and then credit fed through most of stage 6)

and now I am done gaming for the day.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stardew Valley.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
even more RE4 then a bonfire and then more killer is dead

e: dried avocado tree leaves are highly flammable.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Some axiom verge and then some pokemon ultra sun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Binding of Isaac and then probably TF2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've bought Binding of Isaac two times on the PC (the first flash game one and then rebirth) and 2 other times on consoles and this morning while taking a hangover poo poo I killed mom for the first time, only to discover it's not the real mom and I have to do it again.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there's like a dozen bosses after Mom so buckle up bruh.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a cat instead of a dog in Stardew Valley which blew my mind

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

wtf

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

That sucks id restart

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lovely planet really takes off the gloves in world 3, its great tho.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
dead rising 2: off the record

In Training posted:

2 saves. 1 save with the cat and 1 save with the dog.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
some Cybernator and Donkey Kong Country after messing with the sound settings and frame-rate for snex9x on my psp3000. gotta get a more lively battery some day...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spent the night convince ing people that a regular on the skial serveras invented jar jar binks

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yobgoblin posted:

Cybernator ...

Which weapons you using? They're all viable but it's best to put all your upgrades into one or two.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

???? did you not choose cat

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

P-Mack posted:

Which weapons you using? They're all viable but it's best to put all your upgrades into one or two.

too early in the game to get a choice. thought i was fighting a boss and lost the first mission haha
e: beat the space colony mission and playing through orbital hideout.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 26, 2017

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Persona 4 Dancing All Night and MGS 3. And hopefully I can get my act together enough to get in some Persona 5 tonight

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

transistor. it's pretty neat

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I liked it. I had high hopes after bastion, and it wasn't quite as good, but supergiant make solid games with amazing art and scores.

Highly recommend trying Pyre if you haven't yet, its gameplay is hard to describe, kind of like fantasy handball? But it has one of the most interesting twists on the party mechanic that I've ever seen

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I love Transistor but it seems like nobody else does.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Idk why it's having an issue since I can play fightcade and Melty Blood and crap on it but higan is like barely functional

snes9x is what you want .. it doesnt seem to need a gfx card so it should work on anything, my laptop has integrated gfx and it can run snesx at 4x resolution with an svideo style filter on top of it

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Forbidden Siren 2

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

snes9x is what you want .. it doesnt seem to need a gfx card so it should work on anything, my laptop has integrated gfx and it can run snesx at 4x resolution with an svideo style filter on top of it

Downside is it has some weird memory leak poo poo so run task manager when you're done and make sure it closed properly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HQ which is the unexpected return of that 1v100 live gameshow but now its in your phone. Its a really cool idea and hell you can win big money, big prizes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

HQ which is the unexpected return of that 1v100 live gameshow but now its in your phone. Its a really cool idea and hell you can win big money, big prizes.

awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The developers CEO had an insane meltdown the other day and threatened to fire the host just for talking to the press

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Gigante posted:

The developers CEO had an insane meltdown the other day and threatened to fire the host just for talking to the press

Yusupov’s objections began with the line, “Scott said that despite the attention, he’s still able to walk down the street and order his favorite salad from Sweetgreen without being accosted.”

“He cannot say that!” Yusupov shouted. “We do not have a brand deal with Sweetgreen! Under no circumstances can he say that.”

When asked to confirm that Rogowsky can’t say he personally enjoys eating at Sweetgreen, Yusupov said “he cannot say that,” inaccurately claiming that Scott had disclosed private company information by revealing his preference for a salad chain.

When The Daily Beast read Yusupov a quote from Rogowsky saying “I can make people happy and give them the trivia they so desperately love and want. It’s been so great to build this community,” Yusupov implored the reporter to “take that out.”

Asked for clarification, Yusupov replied that Rogowsky was absolutely not allowed to say that he “enjoys making people happy and giving them the trivia they want.”

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the ceo posted a pic to twitter to show everyone that everything was okay and it was this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

the ceo posted a pic to twitter to show everyone that everything was okay and it was this

Lmfao. It definitely has the vibe of somebody being held at gunpoint in front of a green screen

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

an actual dog posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It has a live chat and imagine Twitch chat but with 250k+ people and they're trying to win money.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It has a live chat and imagine Twitch chat but with 250k+ people and they're trying to win money.

!drop

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

:kappa:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It’s still Sunday night in America so: World of Final Fantasy

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Finally took the plunge and bought Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, as it was half-off and because they added in the much-needed Australians, (heh, who I assume are OP in general, to be true to life! ;) ) so I'll probably be playing that this weekend, once it downloads.
Hopefully the Australian servers are still active - since as I recall the RO2/RS servers stopped being busy down here, pretty quick. (Although there is still a bunch of regulars on there. Just won't get full servers these days unless you're lucky)

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Major Isoor posted:

Finally took the plunge and bought Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, as it was half-off and because they added in the much-needed Australians, (heh, who I assume are OP in general, to be true to life! ;) ) so I'll probably be playing that this weekend, once it downloads.
Hopefully the Australian servers are still active - since as I recall the RO2/RS servers stopped being busy down here, pretty quick. (Although there is still a bunch of regulars on there. Just won't get full servers these days unless you're lucky)

That game is a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010