Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Agreed, he's real bad, his Burnley team are excruciating to watch.

With added diving and whinging and arguing with the ref!

mmm disagree. Burnley have scalped many of the bigger sides by intelligently rotating through a motivated squad and making good substitutions before games cannot be changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Iwobi is not good enough by a country mile

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Reprisal posted:

Iwobi is not good enough by a country mile

His career is yet another casualty of Wengy.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Iwontbe, Iwoebe, etc

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Iwobi seemed good, and then he was dropped for a year and *surprise* he’s been off ever since.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

lmao another massive dive, had his arm wrapped around the ball before he even fell over

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Relegate Everton now, they'll never get better

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Reprisal posted:

mmm disagree. Burnley have scalped many of the bigger sides by intelligently rotating through a motivated squad and making good substitutions before games cannot be changed.

actually they're bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Wengy please make a change.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Mason refuses to play advantage

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
gently caress yooooooooouuuuuuu Ramsey. Stay in the midfield and stop getting in lacazette's way

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Iwobi and Ramsey off, Wilshire and someone on pls

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ramsey takes on a worldy when the simple pass was on well i never

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
There’s some loving mong screaming “BOOOOOOOOO” and he sounds like a loving owl and just getting picked up on the audio feed and it’s just about making this match unwatchable.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Everton should look to avoid conceding nine goals in a 72 hour period if they want to improve their results

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
noted bad team Bumley going into fourth place by beating Arsenal would be real funny just imo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
phwoar I’m not sure he ever got the ball there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol that's a pen. Lee Mason is awful.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

All player and no ball, stonewall

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
if only Arsenal had a proven goalscorer available

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Wazzerphuk posted:

Everton should look to avoid conceding nine goals in a 72 hour period if they want to improve their results

Do you have any other fancy continental ideas you want to share with the class?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Reprisal posted:

if only Arsenal had a proven goalscorer available

They do its too bad their midfield is bereft of creativity.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

There’s some loving mong screaming “BOOOOOOOOO” and he sounds like a loving owl and just getting picked up on the audio feed and it’s just about making this match unwatchable.

I was saying boo-urnley

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Burnley are going to win.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Burnley are going to win.

Probably

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
This loving ref

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Barnes has flopped every time the ball has come to him

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Imagine being a ref and being this bad at being a ref.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao and Burnley are the crybabies

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Reminder this ref was demoted for a week last year because of how poo poo he is.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Burnley suck a lot of dick, they love to do it

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

turn your speakers on

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
LMAO at the "foul" by sanchez

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Touch a Burnley player and they fall over immediately. Lol.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
WHY DOES HE ALWAYS TAKE LACAZETTE OFF

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
This is getting ridiculous now.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Reminder that Burnley are great and Sean Dyche is a tactical mastermind

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS TAKE LACAZETTE OFF
because he doesn't like him, and only plays him because fans moan if he doesn't. If he could, he wouldn't start him. He's a big time fraud and needs to go

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
having said that, I believe in welbz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Gold Sexy Body posted:

having said that, I believe in welbz

I believe that he will miss a sitter

• Locked thread