Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/mikeydangelo/status/934270422635466752
Man I'm going to be bummed out when the Monroeville Mall ends up like this inevitably, though it might be saved in that it has a good location and Dawn of the Dead was filmed there.

This is also not the saddest Pittsburgh based Mall, that will always be Pittsburgh Mills because the people who made it were idiots who thought people would drive to bumfuck nowhere to go to a mall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

achillesforever6 posted:

Man I'm going to be bummed out when the Monroeville Mall ends up like this inevitably, though it might be saved in that it has a good location and Dawn of the Dead was filmed there.

This is also not the saddest Pittsburgh based Mall, that will always be Pittsburgh Mills because the people who made it were idiots who thought people would drive to bumfuck nowhere to go to a mall.

Yeah, one of the weird things about being in a no sales tax state that borders several other states is that malls are still a big thing here. I went back home to central pa and our mall is a shell of its former self

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

achillesforever6 posted:

A dying Mall is always super depressing. I had fond memories of every Christmas making the trip up to this mall to buy my sisters Christmas presents.
https://goo.gl/images/7fTR23

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Flikken posted:

A dying Mall is always super depressing. I had fond memories of every Christmas making the trip up to this mall to buy my sisters Christmas presents.
https://goo.gl/images/7fTR23

Yo, you never got to see the hilarious decay that was the station mall. Think logan valley is rough?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yo, you never got to see the hilarious decay that was the station mall. Think logan valley is rough?

Logan valley is about as appropriately alive for the town it is in. Nittany Mall is much worse

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh Christ I haven't been there in a decade

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh Christ I haven't been there in a decade

Don't bother. Actually I would be ok with State College/Penn State being absorbed into a circle of hell.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Don't bother. Actually I would be ok with State College/Penn State being absorbed into a circle of hell.

From whence they came.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We had my wife's dad and stepmom over today and I butterflied a leg of lamb, marinaded it in a mustard sauce, and then cooked it on the grill and it was really good.

We discovered halfway through kitchen prep that there was no hot water. After her parents left I tinkered a bit with our heater, read a couple web pages, watched this video, and then fixed my gas water heater in less than an hour.

We live in a charmed time, when a man can buy a fresh leg of lamb at Costco for $30, discover a new recipe with ten minutes of online browsing, make a delicious meal, and then learn how to successfully repair an appliance, all with a basically effortless search on the Internet.

I'm glad that today I'm using the most profoundly influential invention since the dawn of the industrial revolution to make food and fix things instead of half-assedly sniping at my online enemy in the football subforum of an increasingly irrelevant comedy website.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I dunno just live a more interesting life and he'll be in here screaming soon enough

lol this projection

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

We had my wife's dad and stepmom over today and I butterflied a leg of lamb, marinaded it in a mustard sauce, and then cooked it on the grill and it was really good.

We discovered halfway through kitchen prep that there was no hot water. After her parents left I tinkered a bit with our heater, read a couple web pages, watched this video, and then fixed my gas water heater in less than an hour.

We live in a charmed time, when a man can buy a fresh leg of lamb at Costco for $30, discover a new recipe with ten minutes of online browsing, make a delicious meal, and then learn how to successfully repair an appliance, all with a basically effortless search on the Internet.

I'm glad that today I'm using the most profoundly influential invention since the dawn of the industrial revolution to make food and fix things instead of half-assedly sniping at my online enemy in the football subforum of an increasingly irrelevant comedy website.

Nice meltdown

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/934590486584709120

Piss tape is real

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Hot drat that tweet is liquid gold

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Fuckin' amazing

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Finally got into and have been losing time to Breath of the Wild lately.

Oh hey, a Hinox. Y'know what, I think I'm ready to take one of these on.

drat, he's moving around too much for me to get a clear shot on his eye. Maybe I can slow him down by going into this stand of trees.

*RRRRRIIIP* Oh gently caress oh gently caress he has a tree now oh gently caress what have I done. :stonk:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Quiet Feet posted:

Finally got into and have been losing time to Breath of the Wild lately.

Oh hey, a Hinox. Y'know what, I think I'm ready to take one of these on.

drat, he's moving around too much for me to get a clear shot on his eye. Maybe I can slow him down by going into this stand of trees.

*RRRRRIIIP* Oh gently caress oh gently caress he has a tree now oh gently caress what have I done. :stonk:

Wait till you find a Lynox. It's like playing Dark Souls in a Zelda game.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It's amazing how "you can climb vertical surfaces" is such a simple change and yet basically redefined the open world game in botw

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

probably never laughed this hard at an imgur post

https://imgur.com/gallery/OyJ0Dmo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Doltos posted:

lol this projection

Makes sense the king would recognize his own.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's amazing how "you can climb vertical surfaces" is such a simple change and yet basically redefined the open world game in botw

I've been playing Skyrim and thank God you can use horses to climb because :bethesda:

Also :laffo: notre Dame sucks poo poo, join a conference you loving dweebs

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

He's currently telling people in private that the Grab em by the pussy tape is fake.
https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/934548490897813506
The piss tape is real.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Skwirl posted:

He's currently telling people in private that the Grab em by the pussy tape is fake.
https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/934548490897813506
The piss tape is real.

That clearly wasn't me on the obvious video tape that has been confirmed by literal dozens of people.

jfc

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Seth Abramson is about as credible as Louise Menche. Trump thread in D&D won't even let you post his poo poo anymore unless someone more credible can confirm it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The fruits of Black Friday shopping unleashed

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

axeil posted:

Seth Abramson is about as credible as Louise Menche. Trump thread in D&D won't even let you post his poo poo anymore unless someone more credible can confirm it.

but if it corroborates that the piss tape, the realest thing in the existence of ever, is real, it's not wrong

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

axeil posted:

Regardless of Abramson's credibility, Trump flat says in the video at the timestamp that he spoke with Putin both indirectly and directly.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I thought it's been proven several times that they've talked before anyway. Either that or Trump has said in the past he has without video.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I want to go back to a happier time when:

"BREAKING: In 2014 video, Trump admits speaking "directly" to Putin at the 2013 Miss Universe pageant—confirming allegation by Tom Arnold the two spoke by phone. Arnold alleges Trump revealed plans to run for POTUS and discussed Trump Tower Moscow. "

didn't make sense and didn't have national loving security implications

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If it’s not the pee tape then at least give us the racial slur-a-thon.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

FizFashizzle posted:

I like to imagine we'll get both in the same video.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Leperflesh posted:

You are using the internet wrong.

Also, check with your local retailer for chairs. I got my Think new for well below retail price.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

OxySnake posted:

That clearly wasn't me on the obvious video tape that has been confirmed by literal dozens of people.

The Shaggy Defense.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

If he's off-camera in the slur-a-thon that'd be a reason to start sowing doubt about things he says in audio only form.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jerk chicken has been marinading over night. Gonna throw it on the smoker in a few hours to have for lunches this week.

Got drat I can't wait.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Qwijib0 posted:

If he's off-camera in the slur-a-thon that'd be a reason to start sowing doubt about things he says in audio only form.

No apparently it’s an apprentice take where he just goes off.

It’s under layers of NDA so someone would have to sacrifice a lot to release it.

Do it Tom Arnold.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Jerk chicken has been marinading over night. Gonna throw it on the smoker in a few hours to have for lunches this week.

Got drat I can't wait.

Nice!! My wife is making a red wine beef roast right now. Can't loving wait.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
PYF use of Thanksgiving leftovers

My wife made Masaman curry with a bunch of leftover turkey last night :getin:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm a simple man. Just some good bread and I'll make some drat turkey sandwiches.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
turkey bananas hollandaise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

mashed potato enchiladas

• Locked thread