Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

I’d really like to wait a week before going with Greg Olsen but the smith schuster and sterling Shepard injuries are forcing me to pick between him and amari cooper and marqise lee for 2 spots

Olsen is perfectly flexible this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dxt posted:

thanks, any idea on the flex?

Stills or Davis. Don’t have high expectations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

In a bit of a pickle with Juju sitting out..pick 1 for FLEX

1ppr, 0.2ppc

CJA @Oak
Woodhead vHou
Burkhead vMia
Corey Davis @Ind

I'm currently going with Davis for the ceiling. Mainly, I have no idea what the gently caress to do with these 3 RBs right now. CJA could be my best option or my worst due to the coaching and QB change. Burkhead is on the Pats so :iiam:. And I feel like the Ravens are going to demolish the Texans so bad Woodhead won't even be used.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nfl.com standard no ppr

Alex Smith v. BUF
Or
Goff v. N.O.

Basically collapsing Buffalo vs high shootout potential.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

3 DONG HORSE posted:

In a bit of a pickle with Juju sitting out..pick 1 for FLEX

1ppr, 0.2ppc

CJA @Oak
Woodhead vHou
Burkhead vMia
Corey Davis @Ind

I'm currently going with Davis for the ceiling. Mainly, I have no idea what the gently caress to do with these 3 RBs right now. CJA could be my best option or my worst due to the coaching and QB change. Burkhead is on the Pats so :iiam:. And I feel like the Ravens are going to demolish the Texans so bad Woodhead won't even be used.

Even though Davis has a good matchup, I feel like Burkhead has both a higher floor and ceiling

Quiet Feet posted:

Nfl.com standard no ppr

Alex Smith v. BUF
Or
Goff v. N.O.

Basically collapsing Buffalo vs high shootout potential.

I'd go with Smith. Even though it has shootout potential, NO's defense could limit how much shooting there is

-----------------------------------------------

For mine, 0 PPR, need to play 3 WRs, a RB and Flex. I feel like I'm completely lost this week, and with being only one spot out of the playoffs I really need a win

Currently have:
WR1: Thomas @ LAR
WR2: Crabtree v Den
WR3: Anderson v Car
RB2: Collins v Hou
Flex: AP v Jax

Other options:
Fitzgerald v Jax
Burkhead v Mia
Woodhead v Hou
Gore v Ten
Williams @Pit

I know AP hasn't been doing much lately, but I'm hoping the game script will rely heavily on running him. Similar reason I'm going with Crabtree/Anderson over Fitzgerald, but I have doubts there since he is an elite receiver despite his QB situation and matchups. I just have no idea this week

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

AnacondaHL posted:

Against the #1 team and needing home runs (way behind already via Keenan Allen), ESPN PPR, choose my TE:

Greg Olsen @ NYJ
Jack Doyle vs TEN

Since both Olsen and Brissett are in, I've flip-flopped on this like 4 times since yesterday, halp

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kloaked00 posted:

Even though Davis has a good matchup, I feel like Burkhead has both a higher floor and ceiling

I'd go with Smith. Even though it has shootout potential, NO's defense could limit how much shooting there is

-----------------------------------------------

For mine, 0 PPR, need to play 3 WRs, a RB and Flex. I feel like I'm completely lost this week, and with being only one spot out of the playoffs I really need a win

Currently have:
WR1: Thomas @ LAR
WR2: Crabtree v Den
WR3: Anderson v Car
RB2: Collins v Hou
Flex: AP v Jax

Other options:
Fitzgerald v Jax
Burkhead v Mia
Woodhead v Hou
Gore v Ten
Williams @Pit

I know AP hasn't been doing much lately, but I'm hoping the game script will rely heavily on running him. Similar reason I'm going with Crabtree/Anderson over Fitzgerald, but I have doubts there since he is an elite receiver despite his QB situation and matchups. I just have no idea this week

I just couldn't justify benched Fitz for Robby Anderson.

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

1 point PPR

Robby Anderson against Carolina or Kenny Stills against the Patriots? I'm leaning Stills since Matt Moore is starting and he seems to just love throwing it to him

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

AnacondaHL posted:

Against the #1 team and needing home runs (way behind already via Keenan Allen), ESPN PPR, choose my TE:

Greg Olsen @ NYJ
Jack Doyle vs TEN

I would go with Olson, kind of have to assume he is good to go if they are bringing him back, and they don't have many other targets.

I asked this Thursday, still kind of looking for feedback because all of these players are so inconsistent (standard scoring, choose 2):

D. Murrey @ IND
Alex Collins vs HOU

Mixon vs CLE
Fitzgerald vs JAX

Leaning the bolded guys, all of the projections like Mixon, but I just don't trust Cincinnati's offense to do anything, and the Ravens D should keep them ahead so they can run a lot with Collins? I guess Mixon might be playable over Murrey, since if TEN gets way ahead Henry will probably come in. Fitz has just been so solid that even with a 3rd string QB and facing a top D I have to consider him, though he is probably reliant on garbage time points here.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pick a QB:

Can Newton @ NYJ
Matt Ryan vs TB

Pick a RB:

Danny Woodhead vs HOU
Jamaal Williams @ PIT

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

College Rockout posted:

1 point PPR

Robby Anderson against Carolina or Kenny Stills against the Patriots? I'm leaning Stills since Matt Moore is starting and he seems to just love throwing it to him

I had this same decision, went Stills

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

shyduck posted:

Pick a QB:

Can Newton @ NYJ
Matt Ryan vs TB

Pick a RB:

Danny Woodhead vs HOU
Jamaal Williams @ PIT

For QB it is a coin flip, I kind of like Ryan even if I have no reason to this year. Would go with Williams over Woodhead.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

With Rishard Matthews out, would it make sense to sit Howard (@PHI) to play Corey Davis (@IND)?

Philly is the top ranked run D, so I'm a bit worried about that matchup, while the colts passing D hasn't been good.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Got Derrick Henry and Demarco Murray and Carlos Hyde.

I should go Murray and Hyde, yes/no?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Billy the Mountain posted:

Got Derrick Henry and Demarco Murray and Carlos Hyde.

I should go Murray and Hyde, yes/no?

Yes

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Suave Fedora posted:

Olsen is perfectly flexible this week.

yeah im doin it, they person im playing against laughed at me for including olsen in a trade last week so I'm gonna try to be a dick about it

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Thank you!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kloaked00 posted:

I wish I woke up in time to apply your advice :eng99:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

I had this same decision, went Stills

I hope you took this advice and did the exact opposite, whoever asked :smith:

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Ok, so I've already clinched a playoff spot, and I'm wondering if Josh Gordon is worth a hilarity flex/wr spot or if I should keep the Green Bay Flavor of the Week Jamaal Williams (vs TB) in the flex or Fitz (vs Rams, last week though, eesh) , Juju (@Cin, rough matchup) , or Kupp (@Ari, decent matchup and he did alright... On my bench last week) in the spare WR slot (first belongs to Julio).

Like I get he's a bit... Out of practice, but... Cmon it'd be funny if he ran roughshod over the chargers defense right? Viable?

Leaning towards Kupp the more I think on it anyway, but maybe I may be severely misguided.

cool kids inc. fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Nov 28, 2017

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Pick one, 0.5 PPR, 0.05/return yard:

Dion Lewis @BUF
Joe Mixon vPIT
Jamaal Williams vTB

Leaning Lewis because of the return yardage giving him a few extra points and not trusting my dumbass team in prime time against its biggest rival, also Williams would require a waiver claim

e: actually i could play two of them if i benched diggs @atl, i might do that

Big Ol Marsh Pussy fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 28, 2017

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Who gets the nod this week?

Goff @ ARI
Rivers vs CLE
Keenum @ ATL

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RCarr posted:

Who gets the nod this week?

Goff @ ARI
Rivers vs CLE
Keenum @ ATL

Rivers

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

cool kids inc. posted:

Ok, so I've already clinched a playoff spot, and I'm wondering if Josh Gordon is worth a hilarity flex/wr spot or if I should keep the Green Bay Flavor of the Week Jamaal Williams (vs TB) in the flex or Fitz (vs Rams, last week though, eesh) , Juju (@Cin, rough matchup) , or Kupp (@Ari, decent matchup and he did alright... On my bench last week) in the spare WR slot (first belongs to Julio).

Like I get he's a bit... Out of practice, but... Cmon it'd be funny if he ran roughshod over the chargers defense right? Viable?

Leaning towards Kupp the more I think on it anyway, but maybe I may be severely misguided.

Kupp was a very easy PPR play last week with Woods out, and again this week with Patrick Peterson likely to shadow Sammy Watkins. Kupp it up.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I swear this is a real question. Choose a flex, 0.5 PPR

Rex Burkhead @ BUF
Josh Gordon @ LAC

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Here's a blanket statement for the whole thread

NOT JOSH GORDON

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

coronaball posted:

I swear this is a real question. Choose a flex, 0.5 PPR

Rex Burkhead @ BUF
Josh Gordon @ LAC

Sex Bulkhead

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Spoeank posted:

NOT JOSH GORDON

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I've got some real great QB options, which one should I play? 1PPR, 6PaTD

McCown vs KC
Tyrod vs NE
Dalton vs Pit

I'm leaning McCown as he seems to have the highest floor and ceiling along with a home matchup against a disintegrating Chiefs team.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Do I start Mariota or Tyrod this week? 6 PT passing TDs if it matters.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I've got some real great QB options, which one should I play? 1PPR, 6PaTD

McCown vs KC
Tyrod vs NE
Dalton vs Pit

I'm leaning McCown as he seems to have the highest floor and ceiling along with a home matchup against a disintegrating Chiefs team.

McCown

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Spoeank posted:

NOT JOSH GORDON

Oh yea? Watch this:

Playoffs ROS:

Josh Gordon (@LAC, GB, BAL, @CHI, [@PIT])
vs
TY Hilton (@JAX, @BUF, DEN, @BAL, [HOU])

:colbert:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RisqueBarber posted:

Matchups or it didn’t happen.

Both are fine streamers however I have more faith that NE is better at shutting down opposing playmakers. Go Mariota.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Pick my D/ST:

PHI @ SEA
LAR @ ARI

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

RisqueBarber posted:

Mariota vs Houston.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Suave Fedora posted:

Pick my D/ST:

PHI @ SEA
LAR @ ARI

I'd go LAR, as their matchup seems better than Philly going against Wilson who has 23 TDs and 8 interceptions for the season. Gabbert seems more likely to give up interceptions (3 in his 2 games).

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AnacondaHL posted:

Oh yea? Watch this:

Playoffs ROS:

Josh Gordon (@LAC, GB, BAL, @CHI, [@PIT])
vs
TY Hilton (@JAX, @BUF, DEN, @BAL, [HOU])

:colbert:

My blanket was only for this week, friend.

Also go get Dontrelle Inman or something if you want to bench T.Y. this week.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Pick 2 .5 PPR
Sanders @ MIA
Hilton @ JAC
Forte vs KC
Ekelar vs CLE
Zay Jones vs NE

This is a dynasty league with 2 flex spots and 6 IDP spots, so I have been starting hilton basically weekly since his big games win weeks and his small ones have a smaller relative impact. Hard to start him against Jacksonville though...

Sanders is ranked highly on Fantasy Pros and I have no idea why. Should I be starting him?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Swooped up Alex Smith in multiple leagues early in the season when he was having huge games, but now with the Chiefs offense sucking I'm not sure if I should stick with him. Though Smith does have the Jets this week.

In one league:
Alex Smith @ NYJ
McCown v KC
Bort v Ind
Tyrod v NE
Jameis @ GB

another:
Alex Smith @ NYJ
Big Ben @ Cin

Leaning Smith over McCown and going for Roethlesberger over Smith in the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Big Ben @ Cin
Goff @ ARI

Leaning Goff but Ben is on a hot streak right now.

• Locked thread