Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blakles
Mar 10, 2008

I have lived a great deal among grown-ups. I have seen them intimately, close at hand. And that hasnt much improved my opinion of them.
We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and I'm having a hard time making a couple of decisions. Hoping some of you will be able to offer suggestions.

Here is a mockup of the proposed layout along with a couple photos of the problem areas before demo. It's not a huge kitchen and the two doors in bottom-left corner made it even more challenging. The large door leads to the garage and the smaller door leads to the mudroom.

The things I'm struggling with are:

1. Where to put the microwave.

I really, really don't want to put a microwave over the range, but practically, it seems like it would be much more efficient. I don't love the idea of it taking up a bunch of my 3'x5' island and have been planning on putting it in the cabinets in the upper-left corner. That brings me to my second dilemma...

2. How to balance the window wall.

Putting cabinets in the upper-left corner would give us more storage and a place to put the microwave, but then that wall is going to feel REALLY unbalanced. I'm just not sure what to do with it. We pushed the wall back so we'll have another 4" between the window and the cabinets than what is shown in the pre-demo photo, but still.

Any ideas? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Blakles posted:

We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and I'm having a hard time making a couple of decisions. Hoping some of you will be able to offer suggestions.

Here is a mockup of the proposed layout along with a couple photos of the problem areas before demo. It's not a huge kitchen and the two doors in bottom-left corner made it even more challenging. The large door leads to the garage and the smaller door leads to the mudroom.

The things I'm struggling with are:

1. Where to put the microwave.

I really, really don't want to put a microwave over the range, but practically, it seems like it would be much more efficient. I don't love the idea of it taking up a bunch of my 3'x5' island and have been planning on putting it in the cabinets in the upper-left corner. That brings me to my second dilemma...

2. How to balance the window wall.

Putting cabinets in the upper-left corner would give us more storage and a place to put the microwave, but then that wall is going to feel REALLY unbalanced. I'm just not sure what to do with it. We pushed the wall back so we'll have another 4" between the window and the cabinets than what is shown in the pre-demo photo, but still.

Any ideas? :(

You could put the microwave in the cabinet near the sink, the one currently marked W2136R. It looks like after your demo there'd be space to reach it once the long worktop is gone.

Edit: hard to say with the doors closed but if you're doing significant work anyway is there an option to seal up the mudroom door and reopen it into the garage (perhaps with a nicer finish to that corner of the garage), so both ways in go through the larger door? You'd then be able to put your cabinets in that corner and rebalance your wall.

Edit 2: would also paint over that blue, it's a good colour scheme but not for that room or that furniture

Jaded Burnout fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 23, 2017

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The window is just too big. That area is closer to a hallway than a kitchen. It looks like you're supposed to put a tiny breakfast table in front of the window.
Can you make the window shorter vertically? Or make the cabinet in the corner by the window a store-bought standalone instead of a built-in. What are you going to store in there? My similar cabinet has our toaster, rice cooker and coffee maker.
What is going under the island?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Honestly, yeah, if you could raise the lower edge of the window up a couple of feet, then you could fit more counter space in front of it, especially if you can remove the mudroom door as Jaded Burnout suggested. Alternately, you could rotate the island 90 degrees and then put more counters along the wall opposite the doors, but that doesn't fix the "unbalanced wall" issue, just give you more places to put stuff like microwaves.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Thirding the idea to link the mudroom and garage directly and merge the kitchen access doors into one door. Then you could use the whole wall.

A bay/box window would let in lots of light, look cute and make the room feel wider.

vvv That is excellent and yes definitely consider trashcan placement. That's more important than microwaves.

peanut fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 24, 2017

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
I whipped up an image in between cooking stuff to show the general thread consensus (please don't be mad if I left your idea out!).

I left the top cabinets off the window wall because in my kitchen those cabinets block a lot of light. So you still get a lot of light, but also more counter space for your microwave.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

n0tqu1tesane fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 24, 2017

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Don Dongington posted:

To align with the thread's fetish for midcentury, this is the correct answer.

Don't kink shame :D

Speaking of my fetish

Put in an offer on these posters.

What program is this? It's really cool.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 24, 2017

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Mid century is fine, idk why people dump on it. I’ll take that over another blah-rear end plastic minimalism interior with flat grey walls. Can we please have textures back?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

If you want textures you have to agree to be the one to clean them.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Just face to bloodshed and grab some cool wallpaper for your "texture" :colbert:

Also I am MAD that my rug has not been marked down low enough for me to pull the trigger. It's black friday!!

effika
Jun 19, 2005

cheese eats mouse posted:

What program is this? It's really cool.

I copied the image from the original post and used GIMP to copy & paste stuff around, plus the paintbrush and text tool. If, uh, you want counters that aren't stretched to oblivion, perhaps ask Blakles in the original post?

Blakles posted:

I also want to add that seven feet of uninterrupted counter space is a dream of mine. Do it if you've got the scratch, Blakles!

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
It's better without that long-rear end counter blocking the left side. People need to stop cramming their kitchen with as much poo poo as they can fit, leave some open space.

I'd only have the side-counter if there's a very specific reason for it, otherwise, keep it out.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 24, 2017

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

emotive posted:

If anyone has any good ideas, I'm all ears. Here are a couple examples of the rough style I've been leaning towards (scandanavian? modern rustic? westelm.jpg?), but I don't even know what to call this. The ideal plan would be to replace the crappy coffee table and TV stand with wood pieces and fill the room with plants, patterns, brass accents, etc as I've been really into more organic finishes lately.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Pinterest/West Elm look going out of style too soon. It's essentially a take on eclectic or bohemian, and that style has gone in and out since the late 60s. This time around the look has a pronounced Scandinavian influence, but the mix of furniture and accessory styles makes it easy to update piece-by-piece rather than realizing your entire house full of carefully matched MCM furniture has become tired all at once.

If you use sitcom sets as a fair enough indication of period styles, you can compare sets made to look eclectic -like Monica's apartment from Friends, Mary Tyler Moore's apartment, or the Gilmore Girls house with sets made to look "matched" like Frasier's apartment, the Golden Girl's house or the Family Matter's house in order to get a feel for how the two different ways of decorating both age.

Keep the island the same, but turn and enlarge it to get seating at one end and storage at the other? I doubt I'd ever use a counter crammed against the window wall when it's so far from my cooktop and sink. If you want to keep the little storage nook in the corner, I'd do upper cabinets at the top and bottom to minimize how far it juts out.

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Alright. Messed with the couch a bit to see if I could make it work a little better.

How's this? Better than the other setup? Seems like it opened up the floor space a bit.

Still keep in mind the coffee table and TV stand will be replaced. Working with what I've got for now.

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

emotive posted:

Alright. Messed with the couch a bit to see if I could make it work a little better.

How's this? Better than the other setup? Seems like it opened up the floor space a bit.

Still keep in mind the coffee table and TV stand will be replaced. Working with what I've got for now.

Would the sofa fit the short wall in front of the radiator and still have enough room for air circulation? Maybe with a small sofa table in each corner behind it to prevent it from being shoved farther back and touching the radiator (and give you a spot to put coffee cups or whatever)? The the chair could go in the corner across from the tv.

E: to say if you splurged on the compact size cat, you shoulda had the same foresight with your sofa!

whalesteak fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 24, 2017

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

whalesteak posted:

Would the sofa fit the short wall in front of the radiator and still have enough room for air circulation? Maybe with a small sofa table in each corner behind it to prevent it from being shoved farther back and touching the radiator (and give you a spot to put coffee cups or whatever)? The the chair could go in the corner across from the tv.

E: to say if you splurged on the compact size cat, you shoulda had the same foresight with your sofa!

Yeah, it fits on the other wall. Here's a few more possibilities, but not sure how much I'm feeling them. The second here is okay.

emotive fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 25, 2017

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I like the long couch under the 3 windows.

What if... the island was a peninsula?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Remove the coffee table for the staging if you're getting rid of it anyway. No use finding the arrangement that works with an item that's going in the trash.

Find the arrangement that works on its own, then add a coffee table into that grouping. It's probably an arrangement you already have, but it's worth looking at without the table.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

peanut posted:

I like the long couch under the 3 windows.

What if... the island was a peninsula?

From the photos that's how it is now, just a little further over. I can't speak for them but I'd want to at least widen that mudroom door which I'm guessing isn't possible due to the position of the wall between it and the garage.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

So this will be my first time buying a sofa and designing a livingroom that isn't wholly poverty-spec. The one I'm on right now is 10+ years old and falling apart. As a reminder, this is my space (vendor's photos!), and how I was thinking of arranging it (excuse the wonky fish-eye on the render please):

Vendor/Original:

My first draft:

The wall opposite the big window is a sliding french door, and the wall opposite the entry door has a bench and bay window. The new 'livingroom area' as I have designated is 5m x 3m, and the new dining area is 3m x 3m

- In terms of arrangement, I'm not sold on a corner sofa particularly - we do need either a 2+3 or a large three and an armchair though.
- I'm aware that the sofa will project out into the room, but my assumption is that this will 'zone' the areas. Maybe even space for an occasional table at the end?
- There is about five feet of clearance between the stove and the sofa

Generally I'm going for a simple, slender look to furniture, (*Though at this point I'm not decided if Shaker or Ercol (https://www.johnlewis.com/brand/ercol-for-john-lewis/_/N-1z0pkdb)) so like so:

In terms of wall colours, I'm looking at this range: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/pr...arts-and-crafts

Now, honestly from this point I don't know where to go next. My budget is around £3k for the livingroom furniture so I could get a 4 seater ercol (above) and an armchair or a stool and still have change - but I'm really a bit lost at sea here with regard to which style to go with and what colours to pick (I gather relatively muted colours for the sofa fabric!)

Southern Heel fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 25, 2017

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
I'm a guitar and not a piano guy so it might not matter, but I'd be hesitant to put an instrument near a heat source that would cause rapid changes in temperature.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

Thanks, this one is an electric piano so not to worry there. There's enough room to pivot it 90 degrees away from the fireplace too.

Blakles
Mar 10, 2008

I have lived a great deal among grown-ups. I have seen them intimately, close at hand. And that hasnt much improved my opinion of them.
Thank you to everyone for the suggestions. I'm not sure how feasible closing up the mudroom door is, but I'll ask my contractor.

I think changing the window is not do-able at this point. My dream would be to close up the mudroom door, flank the window with 24" wide cabinets and then tile the rest of the entire wall around the window. But if we can't do that I was hoping someone would have a creative solution if the doors and window have to stay as-is.

No matter what, it sounds like nobody thinks putting the microwave above the range is a good idea.

effika
Jun 19, 2005

Blakles posted:

No matter what, it sounds like nobody thinks putting the microwave above the range is a good idea.

As a short person, I have hated that arrangement everywhere. I even bought a second microwave and put it on the dryer in the hallway as the over-the-stove one was so difficult to use.

Also those never really do a good job at venting.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Southern Heel posted:

So this will be my first time buying a sofa and designing a livingroom that isn't wholly poverty-spec. The one I'm on right now is 10+ years old and falling apart. As a reminder, this is my space (vendor's photos!), and how I was thinking of arranging it (excuse the wonky fish-eye on the render please):

Vendor/Original:

My first draft:

The wall opposite the big window is a sliding french door, and the wall opposite the entry door has a bench and bay window. The new 'livingroom area' as I have designated is 5m x 3m, and the new dining area is 3m x 3m

- In terms of arrangement, I'm not sold on a corner sofa particularly - we do need either a 2+3 or a large three and an armchair though.
- I'm aware that the sofa will project out into the room, but my assumption is that this will 'zone' the areas. Maybe even space for an occasional table at the end?
- There is about five feet of clearance between the stove and the sofa

Generally I'm going for a simple, slender look to furniture, (*Though at this point I'm not decided if Shaker or Ercol (https://www.johnlewis.com/brand/ercol-for-john-lewis/_/N-1z0pkdb)) so like so:

In terms of wall colours, I'm looking at this range: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/pr...arts-and-crafts

Now, honestly from this point I don't know where to go next. My budget is around £3k for the livingroom furniture so I could get a 4 seater ercol (above) and an armchair or a stool and still have change - but I'm really a bit lost at sea here with regard to which style to go with and what colours to pick (I gather relatively muted colours for the sofa fabric!)

If you're in a temporary place, do whatever the gently caress, but if this is a permanent place:

I'd take that 3k, buy 1-2 items with it, and then save up more for the rest. If you're getting that much furniture for a permanent place, I'd buy higher-quality than 3k for a room buys you. Sure you can get room sets for $1000 from Pottery Barn or Costco or whatever the British equivalent is, but that's not something you're likely to be happy with for 20 years (or will hold up after half that). Someone is cutting corners on the quality of the build or upholstery in the 3k range.

I'd throw all that money toward a couch from a place like Knoll or Vitra or HM, and have a single, great piece of furniture I love, then slowly assemble a room piece-by-piece. You'll have to live without a table or other thing for awhile while you save up for a good one. When I did this and found that as I put each piece into place, I wanted (and needed) far fewer items than I thought. Plus, I love every single thing I've bought, and there's nothing I feel the need to "upgrade" or replace for the next 20 years. If you absolutely *must* have everything all at once, I'd save up about $10k first, that should get you everything in that room.

e: Your layout looks fine, but I would do a regular couch instead of an L couch, mainly because it gives you more flexibility with layout. One couch and one armchair is a good idea, but not a matching set. Get two different designs that complement each other, it makes the room more interesting. A Stua Costura in a light fabric would look baller in there.

e: on second though, you're going to get a shitload of glare on the TV from there, and I might use the staged layout instead. Hard to say.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 26, 2017

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Our couch has flat, square armrests that are perfect for remotes and books.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

peanut posted:

how do you live in such chaos

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

PRADA SLUT posted:

If you're in a temporary place, do whatever the gently caress, but if this is a permanent place:

e: on second though, you're going to get a shitload of glare on the TV from there, and I might use the staged layout instead. Hard to say.

It's our permanent place, so we're definitely looking for quality and longievity. I appreciate there are curves of diminishing return with quality and I've never approached anything like that with houseware or furniture, but gosh, I'd never considered 10k for just a single room! (sideboard, coffee table, sofa, armchair) and I'm struggling to see I could justify quite that much especially with two dogs and kids in the future. As you said, my thoughts were to keep it relatively sparse and I do get your salient point about not trying to outfit everything simultaneously .

With regard to glare - that's a good point. I did some checking and the sun rises through the patio doors and sets behind the fireplace wall - but that's a good shout. BTW, here's a plan view:

With regard to sofas, I was thinking that an sofa + armchair + ottoman might be best? The latter to act as a second chair (in the case of dog invasion/houseguests) or to be pushed up against the sofa for a sort of chaise lounge? Would that even work?

peanut posted:

My wife loves two things more than anything else: working and eating on the couch (I know, I know), and having approximately seven thousand watts of light turned on simultaneously - I'm trying to ensure that there are drawers and shelves for her stuff and a few lamps so she doesn't turn on the stadium floodlights every evening.

Southern Heel fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Nov 26, 2017

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

I've found Ikea sofas to have a good balance of cost and quality if you're looking for something hardy.

I bought this boy and while it definitely needs some cushions if you're going to be lying down against the armrests it's comfy and big, with tough fabric. I got mine in a dark grey so I could contrast it with bright cushions but that's just my approach.

Bear in mind that for a lot of the furniture recommended in this thread while good quality and appropriate if you like the style, often isn't so well suited for a rowdy household, especially given the variance in build quality for certain styles between the US and the UK (which IIRC you are also in).

Ikea stuff in general I've found to be complete poo poo when <£200, pretty solid at £300-600, and not the best compared to other suppliers beyond that.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Jaded Burnout posted:

I've found Ikea sofas to have a good balance of cost and quality if you're looking for something hardy.

Ikea stuff in general I've found to be complete poo poo when <£200, pretty solid at £300-600, and not the best compared to other suppliers beyond that.
:agreed: IKEA stuff is pretty nice if you look beyond the cheapest stuff.

I have a KIVIK couch and it's great. Seats three people or four friends, and is wide and comfortable enough to be used as a spare bed in a pinch. Armrests are a little bit low to be used as actual armrests, but they're wide and firm enough that you can have a plate, serving bowl, laptop or whatever on them. If I want to use them as actual armrests I just put a pillow on top.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Speaking of ikea I'd like a modular wall unit system like ladderax or similar. I've kept my eye out for something suitable on eBay but I'd have to buy multiple part lots to build what I want then refinish it all to match. Ikea recently release their Svalnas range which is pretty much exactly what I want

Just need to respray the brackets.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

^ to place your white books on a white wall with white boxes and white dividers, with white flooring and a white chair?

Collateral Damage posted:

:agreed: IKEA stuff is pretty nice if you look beyond the cheapest stuff.

I have a KIVIK couch and it's great. Seats three people or four friends, and is wide and comfortable enough to be used as a spare bed in a pinch. Armrests are a little bit low to be used as actual armrests, but they're wide and firm enough that you can have a plate, serving bowl, laptop or whatever on them. If I want to use them as actual armrests I just put a pillow on top.

Honestly I'm trying to stay as far away from IKEA as possible - I'm in my early thirties and I've been around this furniture for 15+ years in various homes and flats and always been dissapointed.

I'm looking at this for modern: https://www.arloandjacob.com/sofas/morse and this for vintage: https://www.arloandjacob.com/sofas/cartwright - are there any rules of thumb for getting a chair that matches but isn't the same?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Southern Heel posted:

^ to place your white books on a white wall with white boxes and white dividers, with white flooring and a white chair?

Honestly I'm trying to stay as far away from IKEA as possible - I'm in my early thirties and I've been around this furniture for 15+ years in various homes and flats and always been dissapointed.

I'm looking at this for modern: https://www.arloandjacob.com/sofas/morse and this for vintage: https://www.arloandjacob.com/sofas/cartwright - are there any rules of thumb for getting a chair that matches but isn't the same?

You generally want the couch to have more visual weight than the chairs, otherwise it's just figuring out what/how to contrast elements to balance it out. The easiest thing is to look for something with the same lines that's either more or less ornate than the couch, and then use the upholstery to either increase or lessen the contrast.

Like, I like the Knightly with both couches because it's got the same low back and long seat but with the Morse I'd put the couch in a solid or very minimal print and the chair in a leather a shade off from the couch color. For the Cartwright I'd make one solid and the other some kind of loud print.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

you mean, using the armchair from this range https://www.arloandjacob.com/knightley-sofas ?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Southern Heel posted:

Nah, my books are a cacophony of colours and I don't really do niknaks, flooring is dark laminate and chairs will have deep coloured fabric.

I'm well aware of what I'm getting into with ikea, chipboard construction means temporary, this is bamboo which if treated properly is going to last far longer. Not as long as mahogany etc. but not garbage.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Anyone have any recommendations for brands of ergonomic recliners? I know there are companies that make made-to-measure things but I think my price range is going to be more ready made.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

cakesmith handyman posted:

I'm well aware of what I'm getting into with ikea, chipboard construction means temporary, this is bamboo which if treated properly is going to last far longer. Not as long as mahogany etc. but not garbage.

Yeah, I don't buy any of their stuff unless it's made out of real wood cut from actual tree things. The kitchen table I use for my office desk is really lovely and I'm thinking of getting a second one.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
[quote="Southern Heel" post="478739355"]
you mean, using the armchair from this range https://www.arloandjacob.com/knightley-sofas

Yeah, but I didn't see the arm ruching on the picture I pulled up earlier and personally am not a fan. But I think it still works on principle as a simple design mirroring the lines of the couch that you can dress up or down with upholstery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Southern Heel posted:

It's our permanent place, so we're definitely looking for quality and longievity. I appreciate there are curves of diminishing return with quality and I've never approached anything like that with houseware or furniture, but gosh, I'd never considered 10k for just a single room! (sideboard, coffee table, sofa, armchair) and I'm struggling to see I could justify quite that much especially with two dogs and kids in the future. As you said, my thoughts were to keep it relatively sparse and I do get your salient point about not trying to outfit everything simultaneously .

With regard to glare - that's a good point. I did some checking and the sun rises through the patio doors and sets behind the fireplace wall - but that's a good shout. BTW, here's a plan view:

With regard to sofas, I was thinking that an sofa + armchair + ottoman might be best? The latter to act as a second chair (in the case of dog invasion/houseguests) or to be pushed up against the sofa for a sort of chaise lounge? Would that even work?

My wife loves two things more than anything else: working and eating on the couch (I know, I know), and having approximately seven thousand watts of light turned on simultaneously - I'm trying to ensure that there are drawers and shelves for her stuff and a few lamps so she doesn't turn on the stadium floodlights every evening.

I wouldn't do this with the chair as it blocks off the room too much and looks cluttered as all hell. There's no negative space there, and the chair and piano are fighting for the same area line.

I feel like you're trying to force that space to fit a use that it wasn't meant for, and the insistence on adding more furniture there will only make it worse. Fundamentally, I'd either cut back on what you put there or move the whole setup elsewhere. It's fine if you want to do the TV and couch thing there, but you're not making the cuts you need for the space. That's a compact space, and it needs a compact layout.

I'd forget about the ottoman and end table, buy the couch and maybe the coffee table, then wait six weeks and re-evaluate what you're actually using. Even if you want to buy cheap, still buy slowly. Don't buy extra furniture for "just in case", it's only clutters the place up, and you can always pull out dining chairs if you have people over. Nobody that comes over cares if you do this. There's also this big mental push to buy an entire house worth of furniture in one go when you get a new place to "make it yours" or something, but that inevitably ends in getting the wrong setup for what you actually use.

Price-wise, kids have an ownership cost of around $1100/month; if you can delay one six months, that's the cost of furnishing the place with something higher-end.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 26, 2017