Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hinoarashi
Mar 28, 2010

That's clearly a POOOUUUNNNCCCEEE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hinoarashi posted:

That's clearly a POOOUUUNNNCCCEEE.

Period.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's a shoulder block.

It's not even a low shoulder block.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

OatmealRaisin posted:

who has/had the best spear?

Rhyno doesn't count, the gore is more of a truck than a spear

There is Goldberg and there is a bunch of nobodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_MQFIj6Cgg

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

dont even fink about it posted:

There is Goldberg and there is a bunch of nobodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_MQFIj6Cgg

shameful that wwe didn't include goldberg's murder of nunzio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adKCk9lwGag

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"Best spear" is by far the most debated move when the spear isn't all that cool in the first place. please Begin debating the best other moves after this post.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Frankenstieners are rad

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Who does/did the best ridiculously dangerous Indy moves.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Suplex Liberace posted:

I generally go with Teddy Hart because he's the definition of spot monkey but I'm not sure how dangerous his moves were.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Anyone ever done a top rope Canadian Destroyer onto a chair or something stupid like that?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

For varying definitions of 'best'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY2aOnRrhrU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Anytime I see a Burning Hammer on an Indy I cringe especially when they do the straight Kobashi version

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Anyone ever done a top rope Canadian Destroyer onto a chair or something stupid like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2jTtCT8VA

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

This is the most insanely stupid spot I've seen outside of deathmatches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHIl6aUNiA

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Anytime I see a Burning Hammer on an Indy I cringe especially when they do the straight Kobashi version

Even Kobashi toned the move down after the first few that were straight head spikes.

I think Booker T did an avalanche ganso bomb once that was pretty WTF.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I can't keep track but who are all the people that have officially left Lucha Underground at this time?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

I can't keep track but who are all the people that have officially left Lucha Underground at this time?

Technically no one in Season 3 has left yet as the contracts run 90 days after the last episode airs but Ricochet will be gone at that point as well as Rey Jr.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stale Saltines posted:

This is the most insanely stupid spot I've seen outside of deathmatches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHIl6aUNiA

That move was incredibly stupid, and it wasn't even the finish of the match? Jesus Christ.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Recently saw a up of something like a piledriver, off of a ladder, ONTO the top turnbuckle

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
here’s the best cool indie move

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/869913597949902848

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That ring is so tiny :stare:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think that's the PROGRESS ring

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Anybody else use the Steinerdriver except Cage?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TheCool69 posted:

Anybody else use the Steinerdriver except Cage?

Nobody dares to imitate the Big Bad Booty Daddy

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That move is so stupidly dangerous even indie guys pass I guess.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hanson used to do it in big singles matches

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

1. Has there ever been a sort of double jumping cutter spot, where two guys give each other jumping cutters at the same time?
2. If not, would it be possible to do that safely or is it a stupid idea for a spot in the first place?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Like... they both go for one and end up giving each other a regular neckbreaker?

I don’t know if it would play right to the audience.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Thank you greatly for this

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Does anyone ever think that having the women wrestlers compete in a ring that's obviously scaled toward the taller male wrestlers is a hindrance to them?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Davros1 posted:

Does anyone ever think that having the women wrestlers compete in a ring that's obviously scaled toward the taller male wrestlers is a hindrance to them?

As a Tiny Person, I keep thinking about the mechanics of hitting the ropes comfortably enough, but I don't think dimensions matter too much otherwise.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Davros1 posted:

It's why Rey was a flop, true.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Defiance Industries posted:

Nobody dares to imitate the Big Bad Booty Daddy

They should. There should be dozens of Steiner imposters trying to get the perfect deviated pec look.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Bigass Moth posted:

They should. There should be dozens of Steiner imposters trying to get the perfect deviated pec look.

Sounds like a good way to have Big Poppa Pump putcher rear end Inna hospital, hanh!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

C. Everett Koop posted:

It's why Rey was a flop, true.

That's interesting. A lot of times you would see Rey hug the middle rope to rebound off of, instead of the top like the taller wrestlers.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

One of the coolest things about shorter workers is when they do the suicide dive between the bottom and middle rope. Austin Aries and Ember Moon both do it and it looks boss af

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dias posted:

As a Tiny Person, I keep thinking about the mechanics of hitting the ropes comfortably enough, but I don't think dimensions matter too much otherwise.

Alexa said in an interview that she has to do a little hop before she hits the ropes or else the back of her neck gets bruised

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Even some of the long time vets like Candice look bad hitting the ropes because of their height.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

St Evan Echoes posted:

One of the coolest things about shorter workers is when they do the suicide dive between the bottom and middle rope. Austin Aries and Ember Moon both do it and it looks boss af

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we often say a wrestler "poo poo the bed." Did any wrestlers ever do a poo poo into the bed for real. Why or Why not?