Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Tim Whatley posted:

God I hate that loving Apple commercial. It's still a computer you little poo poo

apple went from a company that made pretty interesting consumer electronics to :smug: - the company

actually wait gently caress no, they had those douchey "i'm a pc and i'm a mac" commercials way back in the day too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Man imagine how many points the steelers O would score on the steeler D

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Infidel Castro posted:

gently caress I hate that Apple commercial

:same:. I'm glad Steve Jobs is dead, because he is able to remain blissfully ignorant of the fact that commercial exists

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

nerve posted:

pretend everything else is the same but the packers lost in the super bowl in 2010. are mccarthy and capers both gone by now?

Hard to say, I think the 15-1 season gives McCarthy a ton of breathing room but Capers is 100% gone

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Local radio plays this every time the Dom bitching starts and it's funny every time.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Have you seen the Packers offense this half
Have you seen the Steelers secondary this game

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tim Whatley posted:

God I hate that loving Apple commercial. It's still a computer you little poo poo

I'm more concerned that this child who is able to use a computer but not smart enough to understand the concept is allowed to roam the city alone on what looks like a week day

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Despera posted:

Man imagine how many points the steelers O would score on the steeler D

Same but the Packers and the Packers D

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

DrunkPanda posted:

:same:. I'm glad Steve Jobs is dead, because he is able to remain blissfully ignorant of the fact that commercial exists

Steve Jobs was blissfully ignorant about a lot of things.

Like how medicine works, for one.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Pops Mgee posted:

Same but the Packers and the Packers D

Maybe if rogers lived

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Kawalimus posted:

Thats why the steelers are one of the top organizations in football. They draft and develop key positions on offense.

They're barely beating one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nobody should ever be counted out against the Steelers as long as Artie Burns is alive and on a football field

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I always get a little bit of a thrill when I can read a defense perfectly and know where the play is going

You could see a gap in the linebacker coverage there that would be exploited by the slot

Hundley to Adams out of the lsot, first down.

JORDY????

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I'm constantly shocked that Hundley isn't a dumpster fire, every time I see him play. I saw him at UCLA and never imagined he'd make it in the NFL

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
"Jordy Nelson has only caught one ball tonight."

Rodgers would have given him two. :wink:

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
uh oh someone switched the packers and steelers playbooks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DrunkPanda posted:

I'm constantly shocked that Hundley isn't a dumpster fire, every time I see him play. I saw him at UCLA and never imagined he'd make it in the NFL

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I love you Jordy

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

DrunkPanda posted:

That new Apple commercial is even more obnoxiously hipster than their old ones, which I didn't even think was possible. "What's a computer? *in a completely serious tone*"
My two year old daughter recognized what early 1900s phones were, yet this clever and capable kid is totally ignorant of what a computer is?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
nelson lunchpailed his way to a first down

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Apple gave us the modern smartphone which is arguably the most important piece of technology since TV. I'll cut them some slack for silly marketing.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

DrunkPanda posted:

That new Apple commercial is even more obnoxiously hipster than their old ones, which I didn't even think was possible. "What's a computer? *in a completely serious tone*"

oh good someone else hates that poo poo

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

You could have wrote that yesterday and it's still 100% right.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Trash blocking. Absolutely trash

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

Apple gave us the smartphone which is arguably the most important piece of technology since TV

goign to go with the inernet there pal

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sad thing is this game is done no matter what. If Green Bay gets the touchdown there is zero chance their defense prevents the Steelers from scoring before the end of the game.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

These fake handoffs. They aren't working.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DrunkPanda posted:

It's not that hard for a QB to exist in the NFL.

Play is a little different.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That should've been OPI

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Despera posted:

goign to go with the inernet there pal
Internet, smartphone, you say tomato, I say tomato

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

Thats why the steelers are one of the top organizations in football. They draft and develop key positions on offense.

the steelers play down to their opponents all the time

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

Internet, smartphone, you say tomato, I say tomato

one is poo poo without the other.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GO FOR IT YOU FAT poo poo

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Sad thing is this game is done no matter what. If Green Bay gets the touchdown there is zero chance their defense prevents the Steelers from scoring before the end of the game.

go for the 2 point conversion :getin:

they won't though because fat mike is a coward

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Josh Lyman posted:

Apple gave us the modern smartphone which is arguably the most important piece of technology since TV. I'll cut them some slack for silly marketing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-first-smartphone-simon-launched-before-iphone-2015-6

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Go for it fatty

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

RIP Shazier's quad

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

axeil posted:

go for the 2 point conversion :getin:

they won't though because fat mike is a coward
They won't get a TD anyway. But it would rule if he did that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That Apple ad is good because Sam Smith, his song, and his new album that song is on, are all good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wolfenstein-3D-clone vs Doom-clone

• Locked thread