Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

like that picture of the guy with the big wad of cigarettes in his mouth but with horsecock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

like that picture of the guy with the big wad of cigarettes in his mouth but with horsecock

that undersells just how many horse cocks are inside mike pence

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
sadly there are times when mike pence must stop loving a horse so he can go about his day

for those times, he has a specially designed anal toy to simulate the feeling that can be used discreetly under clothing

so at all times mike pence is either actively getting hosed by a horse or simulating the feeling of getting hosed by a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Mike “My Pants” Pence is on a wide spectrum of horse cock penetration at any one time

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bumping because I saw an old man riding a horse this morning

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Mayor Dave posted:

Bumping because your av reminds me of Mike's face on entry.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
MIKE PENCE hosed A HORSE AND OR MULTIPLE HORSES

POTENTIALLY hosed BY A HORSE AND OR HORSES

AND TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE

HE IS STILL DOING IT

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

nice sighting of Bizarro-world Mike Pence

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
the vice president of the united states of america has known multiple horses in the biblical sense :cripes:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
saw a goat while driving to work

goat > sheep > cows > horse > mike pence, the vice presiddent of these united states had sexual relations with a horse and then talked about it on twitter

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i told my girlfriend that i hope mike pence dies of a perforated colon but she said that won't happen. reluctantly, i was forced to agree; pence's anus is far too used to receiving horse penises for such an end

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

wanna see pence v. the goatman having a stretch-off on live television

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

when mike pence can't get to an actual horse, he opens up his stash of bad dragon horse dildos

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
When I went to unlock my computer at work today, the lock screen, which windows rotates regularly, was a mighty white steed galloping along a beach. I saw it and immediately thought of that time that Mike Pence, the vice president of the united states, hosed a horse.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

Tainen posted:

https://twitter.com/tpm/status/936384510157115392
Pence stage left: Did someone say horses!?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Mike Pence is not allowed in the stables because of his penchant for sexual relations with horses

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mike Pence supports a multitrillion dollar increase in defense spending but only if they use it to bring back the cavalry bigly

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The Nastier Nate posted:

When I went to unlock my computer at work today, the lock screen, which windows rotates regularly, was a mighty white steed galloping along a beach. I saw it and immediately thought of that time that Mike Pence, the vice president of the united states, hosed a horse.

it's not "that time" it's the many times constantly that mike pence fucks horses

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pence is never far from thinking about a little horseplay it is true

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Epic High Five posted:

Pence is never far from thinking about a little horseplay it is true

He’s a horsefucker 11111!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

horse semen has given mike pence super powers that all relate to being able to take more horse cock

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Arby's remindsd me of how much Mike Pence likes the horsey sauce

In he butt

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mike Pence had a torrid online affair with political cartoonist horsey, but he ended it once he found out horsey was not, in fact, a horse

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

is mike pence's family from philadelphia

(source: http://yesterdays-print.com/post/168101882869/the-post-crescent-appleton-wisconsin-december)

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Feeling conflicted about that one. Just because Mike Pence loves getting horse cock when sober doesn't mean he wants it when drunk

I mean

He does

But he's incapable of consent is my point

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

i saw the thread title and remembered -- Mike Pence hosed a horse!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Xand_Man posted:

Feeling conflicted about that one. Just because Mike Pence loves getting horse cock when sober doesn't mean he wants it when drunk

I mean

He does

But he's incapable of consent is my point

The implications of what I'm about to say are highly Problematic, and yet it is an ironclad truth -- there is no time or state in which Mike Pence can be said to be non-consenting to horse dick.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I pass by a horse farm on my way to work so technically I should be bumping this thread every morning at around 7:45 AM. But in the interest of not spamming the good people of C-SPAM, I will only bump it now.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I pass by a horse farm on my way to work so technically I should be bumping this thread every morning at around 7:45 AM. But in the interest of not spamming the good people of C-SPAM, I will only bump it now.

bump this poo poo every day my neoliberal

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
thinkin bout thos horses (that the vice president hosed)

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

People really need to cut it out with the Pence slander, saying "Mike Pence engages in orgies with horses," or, "VP Mike Pence takes a bevy of horse cocks in all of his orifices on a daily basis." That's simply uncorroborated rumor.

Michael Richard "Dick" Pence, sitting Vice President of the United States of America, hosed one stallion, OK? And maybe just the once. Let's not get carried away.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
look nobody posts about how great horse dick is if they only know from ONE horse dick. that is the post of the man getting horse dick on the reg

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
yeah it's clear from context he's not making a post about this cool new thing he just tried called horse dick

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2yVy3VM8k

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
who is downvoting the thread that informs this august forum that vice president mike pence hosed A HORSE

REVEAL YOURSELF COWARD!!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Top City Homo posted:

who is downvoting the thread that informs this august forum that vice president mike pence hosed A HORSE

REVEAL YOURSELF COWARD!!

I'll down vote it because the thread title implies Mike Pence only hosed ONE horse

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'll down vote it because the thread title implies Mike Pence only hosed ONE horse

no it doesn't.

bump this thread every time you remembe that mike pence hosed a (ANY) horse

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

if you remember *any* of the horses mike pence hosed

e: thank you for your support

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/938198831547797504

mueller flipping pence with some prime rear end stallions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Mueller places a black briefcase on the table and rotates it to face Mike Pence, our Vice President. Mike unlatches the case and opens it. His eyes go wide. It's a pile of horse dicks. "Do we have a deal, sir?"