Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I have to admit I don't "get" the long running joke you guys do where you make up crazy names and then pretend to have strong opinions about how that guy is playing for the fictional official league of legends team of a restaurant or airplane. I understand its something to do when theres no league news but I never got the appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

its a creative writing exercise

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Ulio posted:

Afreeca got eliminated by a challenger team in Kespa Cup. I think its the same team that beat Kongdoo, Griffin. Can't tell if Afreeca are really bad now without Marin or Griffin good.
Griffin's jungler, Tarzan, is really good, but mostly I think you should attribute this loss to teams (especially the LCK ones) not taking the KeSPA Cup all that seriously.

Kongdoo got knocked out by DAMWON Gaming

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Griffin's jungler, Tarzan, is really good, but mostly I think you should attribute this loss to teams (especially the LCK ones) not taking the KeSPA Cup all that seriously.

Kongdoo got knocked out by DAMWON Gaming

Oh ya DAMWON gaming or DWG, their toplaner nuguri is really good actualyl high rated.

Tarzan is rank 2 in Korea only below deft.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Splyce getting Odoamne, Xerxe and Nisqy. Bot lane will be Kobbe and Kasing.

Also, GBM is gonna sign with SuperMassive. What a career trajectory

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Apparently Huni is joining C9 and not Echofox. So C9 basically got another ex SKT toplaner to replace Impact.

This probably means a native jungler for C9. I think Moon would be a good choice. I would rate him as good as Contractz.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Work Friend Keven posted:

I have to admit I don't "get" the long running joke you guys do where you make up crazy names and then pretend to have strong opinions about how that guy is playing for the fictional official league of legends team of a restaurant or airplane. I understand its something to do when theres no league news but I never got the appeal.

lol

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Ulio posted:

Apparently Huni is joining C9 and not Echofox. So C9 basically got another ex SKT toplaner to replace Impact.

It's a fan or Huni trolling, he is signing with Echofox

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

If he had just managed to jump Baron wall, man...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Aphromoo gone from CLG. CLG Biofrost incoming?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I can see that. Wonder if Aphro has another team in mind or if he's gonna switch to coaching or something.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Biofrost is tied to 100T with Cody Sun from the ~+*RUMORS*+~

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Asema posted:

Biofrost is tied to 100T with Cody Sun from the ~+*RUMORS*+~

On the other hand, those ~rumors~ were probably assuming that Aphromoo was staying on CLG.

Ulio posted:

This probably means a native jungler for C9. I think Moon would be a good choice. I would rate him as good as Contractz.

This would be a little awkward for Svenskeren since that means he's probably either subbing or going back to EU. Based on the current roster rumors, there are only a few teams that could field him without another mandatory substitution to comply with the IMP. If C9 is planning to start Licorice, it would work for him, as would subbing with CG, FOX, or CLG, but every other team has two non-jungle imports. If he's subbing, I'm betting FOX for the inevitable Dardoch implosion.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 26, 2017

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Olleh hasn't officially been confirmed on TL either

So essentially Bio/Olleh are going to be on CLG, or Aphro/Bio/Olleh potentially on TL/100T or Bio/Olleh on CLG.

3 supports with 3 teams, it's just going to be a domino once the first one is announced probably.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Asema posted:

Olleh hasn't officially been confirmed on TL either

So essentially Bio/Olleh are going to be on CLG, or Aphro/Bio/Olleh potentially on TL/100T or Bio/Olleh on CLG.

3 supports with 3 teams, it's just going to be a domino once the first one is announced probably.

Speaking of which, Biofrost to CLG. Not surprising since you can't field Reignover, Huhi, and Olleh.
https://twitter.com/clgaming/status/934920298490556416

kirtar fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Nov 27, 2017

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
From Reddit:

:rip:
Though, it's a pretty promising team.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Thats a middling team thats inexplicably going to place third.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That bot lane is about to be real loving bad.

Like Bio is a great support don't get me wrong but he needed Double to really tell him when to be aggressive and when to back off. When TSM had Wildturtle that bot was getting punked on all the time. And Stixxay ain't double.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

Thats a middling team thats inexplicably going to place third.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Redmark posted:

From Reddit:

:rip:
Though, it's a pretty promising team.

Huhi's a great dude. Really dunno about this new CLG roster, but I still always look forwards to seeing him play.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Biofrost stabs TSM in the back and joins their rivals.

Actually interesting that Rush Hour's adc support get to play together.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Both Trick and IgNar are on BBQ btw, which should be pretty good I think. Not top 3, but better than last year

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Asema posted:

Both Trick and IgNar are on BBQ btw, which should be pretty good I think. Not top 3, but better than last year

I think if they can make playoffs they can call it a successful season after last summer.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Asema posted:

Ghost was lowkey rookie of the split in Spring along with Teddy but in summer his performance fell off hard but that was the case for whole of BBQs.

Well I think Ghost/Tempt are decent carries. Ignar/Trick should be very good upgrades for them. I would have also replaced their toplaner with Expect or some challenger player.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/Cloud9/status/935206952778350596

I'm done, hopping on the TL bandwagon now

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think 100T will be a good team depending on the bot lane and has the added benefit of having Meteos.

But that is such a stupid loving turn of events. Contractz is a much better cost-resource (NA Resident over Import) while bringing the same degree as Sven, what a stupid loving choice.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Called it. Guess we'll get to see if it was really just Bjergsen's dampening field turning him into a ward bot or not.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Vermain posted:

Called it. Guess we'll get to see if it was really just Bjergsen's dampening field turning him into a ward bot or not.

God drat it. He really was decent enough during the regular season so it’s not like they hired Wild Turtle or something, but Jankos would have been a great pick.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ium a cloud 9 fan and i think that playmaking junglers who like to invade and make plays are bad! except those times i didnt but i do now

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
sven pros:

likes to invade

sven cons:

always dies when he invades
can only play gragas and lee sin
takes up an import slot
is racist

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

sven pros:

likes to invade

sven cons:

always dies when he invades
can only play gragas and lee sin
takes up an import slot
is racist

ah finally worked out the one difference between him and rush nvm

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
i mean jensen is just as demanding as bjergsen as far as jungler support so he'll probably play similarly. someone also previously mentioned that contractz felt stifled by being constantly tied to jensen. but tsm won summer, right?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Sven might improve some outside TSM but he's definitely not worth spending an import slot on.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sven to c9 should mean Jankos is staying in EU.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Olleh confirmed for TL.
https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/935267000728694787

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Taking thread title suggestions when I update the OP with the Spring Split/All Stars stuff. So far all I've got is "I want off Liquid Steve's Wild Ride"

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

2018 League of Legends Championships: What's A "Europe"?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

Taking thread title suggestions when I update the OP with the Spring Split/All Stars stuff. So far all I've got is "I want off Liquid Steve's Wild Ride"

thread title: William "scarra" Li is the jungler for Delta Fox. He is most well known for being the mid laner for Team Dignitas.

body text of op:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Perfect.