Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6mI2F0qcA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I just watched kellly Ann violate the hatch act blatantly and without question telling people jones was a bad candidate and they wanted Moore. How is the law written so poorly that it isn’t enforced? I mean I know sessions blah blah but isn’t there an independent org in charge of this? If not, I wonder if any Congress after this one will fix that.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
committing crimes to trigger the libs

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

So I just watched kellly Ann violate the hatch act blatantly and without question telling people jones was a bad candidate and they wanted Moore. How is the law written so poorly that it isn’t enforced? I mean I know sessions blah blah but isn’t there an independent org in charge of this? If not, I wonder if any Congress after this one will fix that.

it's not that the laws are poorly written - she blatantly violated it like you said.

it's that we are a nation of men not laws. people actually have to enforce those laws. trump's been in violation of the emoluments clause since he took office and nothing's happened.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

Nobody gives two fucks anymore apparently. I'm kind of halfway still thinking Mueller is going to drop 101 charges on everyone in a few months but honestly it's not gonna happen.

If it wasn't apparent before it surely is now; the laws only apply to people like you and me.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lol yeah "laws", those have been a real bigly deal in 2017

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I was interviewed by Kathy

Johnson

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

In 2018 the only people who will go to jail are debtors and people belonging to illegal ethnicities

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
gently caress they put the enforcement arm under the executive. I remember Reagan doing this cleaning house too. Needed a refresher read.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Office_of_Special_Counsel

Nothing matters.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Former CIA Director James Woolsey dined with President Donald Trump last weekend at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida — where, a report said, they had a "lengthy conversation" at the main dining table surrounded by several of Trump's friends, associates, and political allies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-james-woolsey-mueller-mar-a-lago-2017-11

lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

fridge corn posted:

Everybody itt is a big crybaby snowflake bitch hth

Errr I mean this is a McDonald's drive thru lololol epic owned 😂😂😂😂😂

Nice meltdown

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

COMRADES posted:

Nobody gives two fucks anymore apparently. I'm kind of halfway still thinking Mueller is going to drop 101 charges on everyone in a few months but honestly it's not gonna happen.

If it wasn't apparent before it surely is now; the laws only apply to people like you and me.

Besides nihilism, why won’t he drop a Hiroshima

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump must love the ACLU

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/935276477192507393?s=17

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

That Pocahontas thing is peak :hmbol:. It can’t possibly ever get any more ridiculous than that.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress they put the enforcement arm under the executive. I remember Reagan doing this cleaning house too. Needed a refresher read.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Office_of_Special_Counsel

Nothing matters.

What does this means and is it bad re: the piss tape ??

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Velvet Elvis posted:

That Pocahontas thing is peak :hmbol:. It can’t possibly ever get any more ridiculous than that.

I think the only question is will it be a day, week or a couple of weeks that it does in fact get more ridiculous.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Velvet Elvis posted:

the lols can ALWAYS get biglier... and they will

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/935275613597978624?s=17

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Kathy works in Human Resources?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/708045086135881728

lol

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

That is actually less embarrassing, Leslie Nielsen's character seems to at some point realize it did not go over well.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

priznat posted:

I think the only question is will it be a day, week or a couple of weeks that it does in fact get more ridiculous.

this is the real magic of our favorite president(Trump)

Sure he's defended nazis and pedophiles but at least that means the worst must be behind us. I mean how could he possibly ever top th... oh

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Velvet Elvis posted:

:thunk:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What’s going on here. I’m twitter stupid.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jaime tried to do an exposé and got her head stuck in a bucket.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s going on here. I’m twitter stupid.
look at the timestamp

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

so much winning

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

morally adept posted:

Really I'm just surprised spray tan didn't have a couple cigar store Indians brought in to further impress his guests of honor.

Who decided to put that painting there?

Oh wait http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316115-trump-hangs-portrait-of-andrew-jackson-in-oval-office

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

old beast lunatic posted:

I have read this tweet more than any other presidential tweet. I'm still reading it. Over and over. :discourse:

Nah the jet one and the time magazine one are two of the greatest

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

scrubs season six posted:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

scrubs season six posted:

Can't wait to see how O'Keefe tries to spin this to still make the WaPo look bad

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

What does this means and is it bad re: the piss tape ??

:pisstape:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

I just spun through a few pages of the comments and it was a vast majority dunking on trump vs sucking his dick. Is the tide turning? I’ll need to read the injun tweet comments to balance it out I bet.

Unemployed libturds have plenty of time to sit around tweetering in between baby murdering and welfare check cashing.

MAGAstars are all too busy creating jobs and praising Jesus and winning at all aspects of life.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Eli Wiggum posted:

look at the timestamp

Oops timeline

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Velvet Elvis posted:

Just wait for Donny to talk about the Tuskegee Airmen.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

haljordan posted:

Can't wait to see how O'Keefe tries to spin this to still make the WaPo look bad

he'll release a word by word compilation video of a WaPo journalist claiming to love making up fake news stories about innocent conservative candidates.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

My balls are now in orbit and im still howling

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol trump can't even handle a simple U.S interaction without loving it up

imagine if his handlers actually let him off his leash when he was overseas?!?! ah man that would be too much

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

Imagine being that lawyer. You make $140,000 a year in that position, and you probably think life is pretty sweet. Working for the President? Hell yeah; you could coast the rest of your life on TV appearances, speeches, and maybe writing a book.

Then you turn on the TV. Kellyanne Conway is telling viewers who to vote for in Alabama. Your eye twitches, here's another thing you'll have to handle. There's a voicemail from Trump, announcing that he's selling gold busts of his head online - is that okay? They're already for sale, he didn't think to check with you beforehand. Your fingers start shaking.

Donny Jr. was flying a kite in the White House yard and accidentally met with a secret remnant of the KGB; at least that's what Mike Pence's email says. You take a deep breath to soak that one in.

Your phone starts vibrating - its your automatic Trump Tweet notification system. He's talking about dismantling the press, shutting down the NFL, and deporting people. Cool, that's great. At least that's old hat now, but that nerve above your eyeball is popping out again. The stress is starting to get to you. You reach for a drink. It's 11 am and you need a stiff drink already, but it's all going to be worth it one day.

There's a Trump email; he's asking about "The Turkey Pardons" - if he can pardon someone if he legally changes their name to Drumstick. Time for another drink.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

bag em and tag em posted:

he'll release a word by word compilation video of a WaPo journalist claiming to love making up fake news stories about innocent conservative candidates.

HELLO O'KEEFE. YOU'RE QUITE. GOOD. AT. TURNING. ME ON.