Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

I'm the rehashed Obama caricature posing as Don Lemon.

Catastrophe posted:

There's this episode of Top Gear UK where the three hosts are driving across the southern USA in cheap old cars. In Alabama (where they instantly notice the state's own "welcome to Alabama" sign was shot to pieces by shotguns), they are given the task to "decorate" each other's cars. They eventually needed to stop for gas and ended up in a podunk AL station. The station's owner came out, saw "Hillary for President" (back during her 2008 run) and "NASCAR sucks" painted on the sides of the cars, asked "are y'all gay looking to get beat up in a hick town?" and then called "the boys" to come get them. Men in pickup trucks arrived and started throwing rocks at them and their vehicles. They had to peel out of there and try to lose them. The rednecks chased after them on the interstate for a while. They've repeatedly stated that this was not part of the intended taping, wasn't scripted, and was genuinely terrifying.

They did this over words on a car... saying someone doesn't like the particular brand of racing they do. They jumped to instant mob violence and chasing people out of town without even having a conversation with them first. I am never going to that part of the country again. Alabama is America's taint.

2008: Beat up the gays
2018: Beat up the gays, but let the kiddie diddler congressman diddle your kids on his re-election tour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
What's cool about trump is that he is

1) Blatantly compromised by the Russians.

2) Blatantly racist against my hometown hero, Barack Obama. And all non-billionaire non-whites for that matter

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Also, another mid-grade lol from T_D

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/ClintSmithIII/status/935317830110777344

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/935275635601051648

What the gently caress, why can't anyone in this family decorate like a sane person

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
You know, in the most indirect and idiotic way possible, Trump may be the most transparent, honest and open president we have ever had.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Neukoln19 posted:

You know, in the most indirect and idiotic way possible, Trump may be the most transparent, honest and open president we have ever had.

:thunk:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Calm Waters posted:

What the gently caress, why can't anyone in this family decorate like a sane person

[insert video compilation of Melania smiling at Trump briefly whenever he looks at her, but then it drops off once he turns away; set to Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I put a Spell on You"]

EDIT: Paganism isn't Voodoo, but it sounds more apropos given the tweet and the fact that she has Trump's money for little to no actual sex-having.

Also
[insert video of Trump, but overdubbed with the monologue about "precious bodily fluids" from the movie Dr. Strangelove]

Mistle fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Nov 28, 2017

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

What's great about this (aside from O'Keefe getting repeatedly dunked on) is that it only further proves the claims of Moore's accusers since we now have proof of how easily journalists can root out fake stories.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Calm Waters posted:

sane person
You found the problem already.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Looks like Trump's pick to head the FCC doesn't like Americans getting mad at him for trying to screw the internet:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.6e04150d3ec5

quote:

After proposing to dismantle net neutrality rules, and setting off a firestorm of criticism, Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, said his family has become the target of harassment.

...viewers were shown cardboard signs that host Steve Doocy said were put up at Pai's home in suburban Virginia. One sign, appearing to refer to Pai's children, read: “They will come to know the truth. Dad murdered Democracy in cold blood.”

“That's one of the things I think is very unfortunate about all the vitriol and hot air that's out there is that if you keep going out there and peddling this misinformation like, 'This is the guy who is going to break the Internet and destroy democracy,' it's not surprising that some people get alarmed by it.”

Pai said in a statement, “Internet regulation activists have crossed the line by threatening and harassing my family. They should leave my family out of this and focus on debating the merits of the issue.”

"misinformation"

"Internet regulation activists" TIL that being interested in keeping the Internet accessible, affordable, and fair makes you an activist rather than just an average pissed off citizen who wants to smear dog turds in his face for being such a vile POS.

"focus on debating the merits of the issue" yeahhhhh you guys don't seem to want to debate it at all.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Well, at least we got to catch the tail end of Democracy. See you guys when it comes around again in another thousand years.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Applewhite posted:

Well, at least we got to catch the tail end of Democracy. See you guys when it comes around again in another thousand years.

They still have it in Europe, right? like, Germany and stuff?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Calm Waters posted:

We are becoming closer to The Christmas once more. Raise your voices and shriek it's name for no liberal dare stop you now.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 37, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +20
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 43, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +12
Direction of Country Rasmussen Reports Right Direction 35, Wrong Track 58 Wrong Track +23

lol Wrong Track.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lime Tonics posted:

President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 43, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +12
Direction of Country Rasmussen Reports Right Direction 35, Wrong Track 58 Wrong Track +23

lol Wrong Track.

The absence of a track is still a track lol.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

lol Wrong Track.

drat imagine how worse he'd be doing if he hadn't done the most for our country of any president's first 10 months

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 28, 2017

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is terrifying to think about how these people think. It's like a cult.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

Looks like Trump's pick to head the FCC doesn't like Americans getting mad at him for trying to screw the internet:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.6e04150d3ec5

"misinformation"

"Internet regulation activists" TIL that being interested in keeping the Internet accessible, affordable, and fair makes you an activist rather than just an average pissed off citizen who wants to smear dog turds in his face for being such a vile POS.

"focus on debating the merits of the issue" yeahhhhh you guys don't seem to want to debate it at all.

What, you think you can try to destroy something as big as the net and its just nbd? People will piss on his doorstep forever, up to and after the day that fucker ajit dies.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
The annoying thing about Pai though is that he isn't corrupt in the traditional sense. He's ideological. I hate that.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...This can't actually be real right? Like her response to reporters is she wants to worship Saturn and Thor like the old ways?

Christian evengelicals elected a retard married to a pagan who wants to celebrate the solstice. What a country.

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Nov 28, 2017

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

...This can't actually be real right? Like her response to reporters is she wants to worship Saturn and Thor like the old ways?

Christian evengelicals elected a retard married to a pagan who wants to celebrate the solstice. What a country.

Yes. Pixelated Boat is my most trusted news organization.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's like a cult.

you dont need to use "like" at this point

its clear whats going on with his base at this stage of the game

TulliusCicero posted:

of course its fake. stop reading the news on facebook.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr.Smasher posted:

They still have it in Europe, right? like, Germany and stuff?

Yeah for now.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So is Trump actually going to get any pushback for his insult to Native Americans during an award ceremony for Navajo veterans, or are we too far into the bizarro Earth timeline for this to even register politically?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 28, 2017

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

you dont need to use "like" at this point

its clear whats going on with his base at this stage of the game

It's just crazy coming to the realization that they are literally brainwashed.

heh, lol?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

fame has corrupted the americans and separated them from logic

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

TulliusCicero posted:

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot

If you see an outrageous tweet like that you can assume its fake. Unless it says "@realDonaldTrump'" on it, then you can just assume its real

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

So is Trump actually going to get any pushback for his insult to Native Americans during an award ceremony for Navajo veterans, or are we too far into the bizarro Earth timeline for this to even register politically?

Actually I think you'll find screwing over Native Americans and completely disregarding their feelings is a holdover from Earth 1.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's just crazy coming to the realization that they are literally brainwashed.

heh, lol?

chuds would deny this only but only because they're parsing brainwashing like they do clean coal. they're going to take the brain out, wash it, we

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

TulliusCicero posted:

So is Trump actually going to get any pushback...

Hahahahahaha are you new here?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here being this planet

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Neukoln19 posted:

I agree with my mother in law who loves Trump and how "real" he is.

The problem is he is "real"ly a bad and stupid person at the core of his being.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish somebody could assassinate america, like just end the country's life and start the gently caress over because what in the gently caress man

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
it's happening. you're watching it happen

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's more like a drowning though

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Protagonist posted:

it's happening. you're watching it happen

like way loving faster please just put it out of its misery god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if you dont like america get out
(this is meant encouragingly and sincerely)