Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gowb
Apr 14, 2005

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Are we talking about posting bad cartoons?

Do you guys want more?

I don't understand why you guys don't enjoy these. They're hilarious. Why would you read this thread if you don't enjoy the most idiotic of takes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

gowb posted:

I don't understand why you guys don't enjoy these. They're hilarious. Why would you read this thread if you don't enjoy the most idiotic of takes?

contrary to what you apparently think, nobody comes here for your posting

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

your favorite President (me)

Trumps got a sense of humor, ill give him that

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Peanut Butler posted:

:boom:

I have to agree that I liked those awful awful cartoons, because I have a morbid curiosity for the worst opinions of the internet.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

loquacius posted:

Zippy the Pinhead

I mean, if anything, you can make physical comparisons to Roger Stone :shrug:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This is the president of the United States.

Sometimes the absurdity of this just suddenly hits me again.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

gowb posted:

Because there's a hundred of these lovely right-wing reactionary comics and they're all the same.

"Hey how about this thing?"
"Well have you considered *something racist*?"
"Gulp! I have no argument against that!"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Its a dolphin!

uh no, its always a sailboat

or a schooner

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

DONT sign youre posts!!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

gowb posted:

DONT sign youre posts!!

:mediocre:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Gowb you should own the politoon posters by posting more newspaper comics

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

Fathis Munk posted:

:boom:

I have to agree that I liked those awful awful cartoons, because I have a morbid curiosity for the worst opinions of the internet.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Peanut Butler posted:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
This reminds me strongly of when the guy who wrote a column called "Male Feminist Here" got outed as a sexual predator and conservative commenters and twitter posters erupted into a circlejerk of anti-male-feminists. Except nobody bothered to actually read it, because the column was actually satire mocking male feminists and the guy was decidedly not one himself.
It didn't matter.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Oooo..Could this be the next Redpanels?

All signs point to yes!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

Oooo..Could this be the next Redpanels?

All signs point to yes!

wow

An unironic blood-libel webcomic strip, haven't seen one of those since...

...red panels

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Okay that one is incredible.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
He is being funded on Hatreon.

gowb posted:

Okay that one is incredible.

No, it's bad. I posted it because this comic moves from Nazism to Penny Arcade seamlessly.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

wow

An unironic blood-libel webcomic strip, haven't seen one of those since...

...red panels

the nazis got their dicks so hard when that antisemitic as gently caress 'THESE RABBIS LICK THE BLOOD OFF BABY'S DICKS DURING THE BRIS (by which we mean we found like two dudes in a group so fringe even the other fringe hyper-orthodox Jews said 'you mean those guys? Yea they're weird fucks')" news story was a thing for like a week a few years ago. Can you imagine how amped they were to find an actual venue for blood libel in the 21st century? The only way they'd be happier is if it came out we really do have tails.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

No, it's bad. I posted it because this comic moves from Nazism to Penny Arcade seamlessly.

That's what's so amazing about it. It's such a change in tone. And the comic itself is just hilariously awful.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ague Proof posted:

I'd be impressed by how effectively they're exploiting the junior chud mindset if what they're doing wasn't completely loving reprehensible in pretty much every conceivable way

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wish I actually had horns (another hatemyth) so I could just GORE that motherfucker.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Republican Senator Rand Paul’s next door neighbor did a yard job on him. He blindsided the senator while he mowed the grass. As a result the ophthalmologist/senator spent Thanksgiving recovering from 6 broken ribs and a punctured lung.

The question everyone’s asking is, “do U.S. senators really mow their own yards?” That, and, “what’s up with Rand’s neighbor?”

Everyone, that is, except the media. Mrs. Paul doesn’t think this is about left over fish sticks. And in light of last summer’s shooting of Congressman Scalise she thinks there ought to be more interest.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Ah yes, that's the point that professor was trying to make, that teaching math is racist, not that today's common math curricula overlook the contributions of non-white/European mathematicians, you nailed it Tinsley

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

A surprise to true people?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

A surprise to true people?

Mass equals Energy times Pressure squared?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is that guy supposed to be so poor he doesn’t pay (income) taxes or so rich he escapes almost all taxes? Or something else entirely?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is that guy supposed to be so poor he doesn’t pay (income) taxes or so rich he escapes almost all taxes? Or something else entirely?

It's Lester, so of course the message is "poor people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions"

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Does anyone have the Stephen Collins cartoon of the Queen reading out paint colours to prince Philip as a sort of dark surreal experimental film with him responding "that's pretty bloody good!"? Trying to explain it to a friend and failing miserably.

Sardine Wit fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Nov 28, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

cheetah7071 posted:

It's Lester, so of course the message is "poor people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions"
That’s what I figured but I thought he would have drawn him with shabbier clothes then.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Should photoshop trump's corpulence where the hobo is

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Sardine Wit posted:

Does anyone have the Stephen Collins cartoon of the Queen reading out paint colours to prince Philip as a sort of dark surreal experimental film with him responding "that's pretty bloody good!"? Trying to explain it to a friend and failing miserably.

edit: Kudelka's current cartoon is vaguely on topic:

It works for other types of Republicans too!

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
Way to further the perception that the best the girl can aspire to is to be yet another waifish kunoichi, Zelda :colbert:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

sexpig by night posted:

the nazis got their dicks so hard when that antisemitic as gently caress 'THESE RABBIS LICK THE BLOOD OFF BABY'S DICKS DURING THE BRIS (by which we mean we found like two dudes in a group so fringe even the other fringe hyper-orthodox Jews said 'you mean those guys? Yea they're weird fucks')" news story was a thing for like a week a few years ago. Can you imagine how amped they were to find an actual venue for blood libel in the 21st century? The only way they'd be happier is if it came out we really do have tails.

Don't forget the cloven hooves!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Le Lievre:

Don Burke was the celebrity host of "Burke's Backyard", a gardening show that ran on the Nine Network from 1987 to 2004.
Don Burke accused of sexual harassment, indecent assault during Burke's Backyard heyday

• Locked thread