Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
skelertons ain't got no balz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my etheral pelvic orbs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

we still doin that giant stepping on people thing?

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

-wrong thread lmao

Mr. Merdle fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 16, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

we still doin that giant stepping on people thing?

I hope a Jon Snow sexes more queens.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I hope they show those dragon titties

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I hope they introduce a race of all female, sexy dark elves!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The Dennis System posted:

I hope they introduce a race of all female, sexy dark elves!

and they teach the humans how to play tabletop games

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Former DILF posted:

and they teach the humans how to play tabletop games

Finally.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I know spoilers for this show, and have for all seasons. Im telling no one.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Yeah same here my uncle works at Miramax too

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

I hope a Jon Snow sexes more queens.

I liked how they showed him banging Dany right as Bran is describing how they are definitely related it was pretty good and cool. My gf was all "eeeewwwww" but she didn't stop watching.

I felt like that Jack Nicholson gif.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

COMRADES posted:

I liked how they showed him banging Dany right as Bran is describing how they are definitely related it was pretty good and cool. My gf was all "eeeewwwww" but she didn't stop watching.

That's kind of hot, my man.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

COMRADES posted:

I felt like that Jack Nicholson gif.

Did you gently caress her after? Do you have a sister?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
More like LAME of Thrones.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

do not bump this thread

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah posted:

do not bump this thread

You don't bump it.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Haha, remember when this piece of poo poo series was super popular and like the most important thing in the world? How lame was that

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
7 seasons is too many. 8 is just dumb. Even if it is only 6 episodes. Does anyone really care any more?

Should have been 5 seasons. Then ended it by launching gurm into the sun.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Remember when they decided to capture a zombie

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

Remember when a guy ran, a bird flew, and dragons traveled thousands of miles all within a few hours because the writers didn't know how to kill one of the dragons?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

do not bump this thread

My post was important.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember when a guy ran, a bird flew, and dragons traveled thousands of miles all within a few hours because the writers didn't know how to kill one of the dragons?

remember when the dragon dying was supposed to be sad and the zombies that couldn't go in water went in water and attached gigantic chains to it and dragged it out of the water?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I don't remember anything before that rear end

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What rear end? There been a lot of asses. Also, welcome to GBS GoT thread mk 2.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm sure Spin's talking about Jon Boy's rear end. I'm a straight dude and even I was like :drat:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sure Spin's talking about Jon Boy's rear end. I'm a straight dude and even I was like :drat:

You mean his face?

See, I'm saying his face looks like an rear end. ho ho ho.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:eyepoop:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just realized that Bran never warged into his own poo poo and now I'm pissed

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Bran warged into Jon Snu & banged his aunt

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Away all Goats posted:

Remember how the Night's Watch didn't just do that poo poo back in S2 lol

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Some people were mad that Ed Sheeran was on the show, but I didn’t even know who he was at he time so I didn’t care.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the show only briefly mentions this but at the end of book 1/season 1 the night's watch sends alliser thorne to king's landing with a wight arm to show to joffrey but it withers and dies (or whatever) before he gets there so they just laugh at him and send him back to the wall. I think the implication was that the arm got too far away from the source of magic that animated it so in that sense it makes the plan to capture a wight even dumber but I guess they never really covered that in the show to begin with

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

COMRADES posted:

Remember how the Night's Watch didn't just do that poo poo back in S2 lol

I thought what's his name brought a hand back, but it rotted away before he got to KL. That was before the show introduced teleportation though.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

romanowski posted:

the show only briefly mentions this but at the end of book 1/season 1 the night's watch sends alliser thorne to king's landing with a wight arm to show to joffrey but it withers and dies (or whatever) before he gets there so they just laugh at him and send him back to the wall. I think the implication was that the arm got too far away from the source of magic that animated it so in that sense it makes the plan to capture a wight even dumber but I guess they never really covered that in the show to begin with
I think they even mentioned that in one of those behind the scenes thing where the directors just restate everything that just happened. One of the directors brings it up after the episode where they first go out to catch the White Walker and describes it as a race against time. Guess no one told him they were cutting that.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Game of Thrones is AWESOME! :captainpop:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought what's his name brought a hand back, but it rotted away before he got to KL. That was before the show introduced teleportation though.

I know this happened in the book but did the show do this? Probably I guess it's been a while.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

facebook jihad posted:

Game of Thrones is AWESOME! :captainpop:

Opinions going on in this thread! Ho ho ho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Also Talia don't forgot