Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Also, I did a really heavy workout last night. I read somewhere that tart cherry juice helps treat muscle soreness. Is that true or urban myth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

seiferguy posted:

I love tuna, but you have to be careful with that stuff since it's rarely obtained ethically.

Tuna? I've caught a couple of those fishing before.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Blitz7x posted:

New Iberia is a poo poo hole but that boudin doesn't lie

He left to serve in WWII and never went back but his brother never left, we woukd visit from time to time when we'd visit my mom's sister in Houston.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I’ve searched far and wide for things to improve muscle recovery and it seems the only things that have evidence-based proof of helping are adding food, sleep, or steroids.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Fish is great but we hardly eat it any more since we're trying to cut back on spending. I'd love a nice broiled salmon fillet with some dill and butter right about now. :sigh:

Going to fart around with that goon green curry suggestion from a couple pages back tonight though. I ate nothing but junk food over the holiday weekend and just want to binge on stir-fried veggies tonight.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Mr. Nice! posted:

Holy poo poo. How the gently caress did you catch that monster? Did you have commercial gear or something?

(I know nothing about fishing)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Lets go noodlin, fiz.

I used to do that poo poo as a kid.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We gave freshwater at my moms house and saltwater at my dads. I hate catfish

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

I used to do that poo poo as a kid.

https://imgur.com/gallery/TMYRDac

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Holy poo poo. How the gently caress did you catch that monster? Did you have commercial gear or something?

(I know nothing about fishing)

Charter boat in hawaii. We almost caught one even bigger but they couldn’t get it on the boat before it dove again. Motherfuckers are powerful as gently caress.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

Where?

I get blackfin by the dozen on summer days but you can only eat so much tuna poke

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's a nice lookin' fish

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

My type of lady.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I remember vividly being pulled down when I was like five or six and having my fight or flight kick in.

Grandfather grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the water.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Where?

I get blackfin by the dozen on summer days but you can only eat so much tuna poke

It was in Hawaii 6-7 years ago.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

It was in Hawaii 6-7 years ago.

Ah i was going to say off Whatever that super popular fishing island was off San Fran. Went when little and Dad got a big yellowfin but doubt as big as THAT.

Great haul!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

I remember vividly being pulled down when I was like five or six and having my fight or flight kick in.

Grandfather grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the water.

I had no idea this was a thing until I saw it on like King of the Hill.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mr. Nice! posted:

We're now doing taco hearts!

THose look exactly like th tacos I get from the taco bus across my work. 5 tacos and a can of soda for $7

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

Holy gently caress dude how much did that weigh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

"I haven't see a catfish that fat since I deleted tinder" lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

seiferguy posted:

Also, I did a really heavy workout last night. I read somewhere that tart cherry juice helps treat muscle soreness. Is that true or urban myth?

What's your post workout routine? You should stretch and roll your muscles.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Biiiotches it's looking like I'll be able to get full time remote with my promotion. Hopefully I can leave the forsaken Bay and get back to LA soon.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Biiiotches it's looking like I'll be able to get full time remote with my promotion. Hopefully I can leave the forsaken Bay and get back to LA soon.

Once you get to LA, keep going south, fam

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a neat cape posted:

Once you get to LA, keep going south, fam

My fam is in LA. I'm a momma's boy sir

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Doltos posted:

Holy gently caress dude how much did that weigh

Commercial fishers estimated it at 140. I didn’t keep any of it, though. We took home 4 smaller tuna and an a wahoo that was still far more fish than we knew what to do with. The three large ones all were kept by the fishers and sold at auction for 500-700 a piece.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

...drat... that's a juicy mango...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

What's your post workout routine? You should stretch and roll your muscles.

Usually a little stretching, and a protein shake. Main thing is I haven't lifted in awhile.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/status/935621268593893376

hot chocolate high velocity

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

seiferguy posted:

Usually a little stretching, and a protein shake. Main thing is I haven't lifted in awhile.

It's just going to hurt for a while when you first start back.

But get a roller and start smashing your muscles after a workout.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I want money for a wall more money for the military and to collect less money and its someone else's fault I cant get it all

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

You blame everything on them and the media, it's a loving miracle if the Dems stop worrying about it.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Getting driven around the embarcadero is fun

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nancy da god

https://twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/935621519820062720

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The new deciding factor in American politics isn't who has more money, but whoever has sassiest 14 year olds running their twtter account.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i base my votes on the sickest of owns

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
loving lol
https://twitter.com/kingcobratate/status/935624366557102081

He's calling a loving Prince a cuck.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

loving lol
https://twitter.com/kingcobratate/status/935624366557102081

He's calling a loving Prince a cuck.

Lolol at some quality incel/redpill thinking in that tweet.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Its kind of sad seeing Marvel/Disney do a nerd reaction teaser trailer for the Avengers movie, but then again its sadder to be really mad at that and want those people to die.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
That dude is weird because he claims to be a millionaire kickboxer even though I am pretty sure that isn't a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

Commercial fishers estimated it at 140. I didn’t keep any of it, though. We took home 4 smaller tuna and an a wahoo that was still far more fish than we knew what to do with. The three large ones all were kept by the fishers and sold at auction for 500-700 a piece.

Very nice. I was on a boat with a guy who landed a 250 pounder and that got sold at auction for 2 grand I heard. And I heard from other people that it was on the small side for North Carolina tuna.

• Locked thread