Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Spiritus Nox posted:

gently caress weeb nazis
You have my sword. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Spiritus Nox posted:

gently caress weeb nazis

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
gently caress all Nazis

in their eyeholes. Hard.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
with pineapples

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Droyer posted:

It's good to support artists you enjoy.

:hai:

Especially if you never knew them until you saw one of their works and got hooked.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oucm_lj50

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I finished the movie. It was MAX K-ON. :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

:thejoke:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

gmq posted:

It extremely is. It's just a couple of hours of Peak K-On. It's good.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Always vet your tweet posting before your flight leaves.

Did you know? Sometimes turboprop planes fly low enough that you can swear about inadvertently posting some Nazi fucker's tweet while in-flight.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It's best to just assume everyone on twitter is a nazi.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

chumbler posted:

It's best to just assume everyone on twitter is a nazi.

especially the staff

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
hai domo
virtual youtuber
kizuna ai desu

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

gmq posted:

I think I should watch K-ON.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I really hope we never find out that Kizuna Ai's actress/creator whatever is secretly a Nazi/Imperial Japan Apologist or some poo poo.

Let there be some light in the world.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

some false light you believe in considering it's definitely a major corporation running and manufacturing that account all for the purpose of extracting consumer data most likely

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

some false light you believe in considering it's definitely a major corporation running and manufacturing that account all for the purpose of extracting consumer data most likely

Mirin's nefarious scheme.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
TBH I didn't like the K-on movie as much as the show. It had the whole cast speaking English which was hilarious though.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Where very delicious cake shop?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
cute fate
https://twitter.com/chalsoma/status/935438150482014208

neat character
https://twitter.com/aris_0827/status/935484015380856833

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sasori (my man) is insanely cool and good and I really like the puppet techniques. I hope the other Akatsuki members get the same effort put into their backstory and abilities. This fight is making Sakura cool and old lady Chiyo rules.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

🤔

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Sasori (my man) is insanely cool and good and I really like the puppet techniques. I hope the other Akatsuki members get the same effort put into their backstory and abilities. This fight is making Sakura cool and old lady Chiyo rules.

yeah I liked that fight too.

Wark Say posted:

You have my sword. :hai:

*dwarf voice* and my dick

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i liked the fight after sasori too, even if those guys are also kinda lame

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I remember those two guys kind of, Kakuzu and Hidan? I think one of them can't die and has a triple scythe and it's the arc where chakra elements come into it. I'm trying to remember what the other guy can do, the masked one.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I remember those two guys kind of, Kakuzu and Hidan? I think one of them can't die and has a triple scythe and it's the arc where chakra elements come into it. I'm trying to remember what the other guy can do, the masked one.

he's a weird tentacle monster who has a bunch of redundant organs

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Wait isn't that Kite?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

dogsicle posted:

he's a weird tentacle monster who has a bunch of redundant organs

I love a guy with multiple redundant... organs

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Fangz posted:

Wait isn't that Kite?

fuckd up that this is legal

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

*dwarf voice* and my dick
Dang!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

That fight is only really good because Shikamaru owns so much, but OTOH, Shikamaru owns so much

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

oh that is neat I didn't realize it was a corkscrew at first then remembered who the artist is. Have you looked at their other characters? they all have cutlery for weapons or somewhere in their design.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

AnoHito posted:

That fight is only really good because Shikamaru owns so much, but OTOH, Shikamaru owns so much

kakuzu is good, though i may be a bit biased in favor of the fight because i read hidan as the put-upon husband in their partnership

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

After that arc is it the one effete they raid Orochimaru's hideout? IIRC Sai is an impossibly huge bitch to Naruto and Sakura at all times and I'm excited for that. I remember theorising Sai and Yamamoto would be Naruto's Chunin Exam team when they're first shown in the flash forward.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the only stuff i remember past that point is fighting kisame and itachi and the five kage summit

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/reimeiacademy/status/933628845478912000

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

No bully

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Cant...