Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I’m on an optimistic streak right now and I honestly think if they had killed 25 people they might call it a victory but the reaction to it would have been much stronger.

Could you imagine Trump “many-siding” something that killed two-dozen people? I mean he could have I think you would have a pretty big backlash.

Dunno. Like I said I’m trying to half-full things (to maintain my sanity).

Nobody gives a gently caress about Vegas anymore and that effected way more people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Grondoth posted:

I like how conservatives have just decided to embrace being nazis now

actually its because people kept calling them nazis for trying to throw gay people into camps and deporting foreigners, they had no choice but call for the establishment of a white ethnostate

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

faith goldy has recently gone openly full-blown white nationalist as well. might've been really after she got shitcanned from the event by peterson ... she was hardly subtle about it before of course.
https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/935537928729657346

This is like the Turner Diaries. Even white conservatives had to be purged for being insufficiently racist.

Incidentally this disproves the idea about "red pilling" people to enact political change. Peterson already believes all of the same regressive stuff about race and gender but it isn't enough for the internet freak Nazis.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Grondoth posted:

I like how conservatives have just decided to embrace being nazis now

they're finally able to take off the mask

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just lol that they could only get a d tier pundit like winterback but what does he have to say that's so profound that it requires the gravity only a tuxedo worn outside of a wedding can bring lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as
As a cam boy streaming
Tired of living like a white man
Being white without
A sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
The Chad Grandpa Wintrich: fought in Polish resistance during WW2, swam across frozen lake to save woman

The Virgin Grandson Wintrich: assaulted girl who stole notes to speech “It’s Okay to be White”

snoremac has issued a correction as of 04:49 on Nov 29, 2017

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Prester Jane posted:

https://twitter.com/sfiegerman/status/935606189966221313

If the FCC starts flexing its muscle against social media sites to force them to allow Nazi's to do whatever they want on social media there will be another Charlottesville style event within 6 months :toxx:

The best thing holding the Alt-Reich back at the moment is the fact that their communications and online propaganda efforts have been disrupted. If that goes away and the Nazi's get free reign over social media the resulting echo chamber effect will revitalize the Alt-Reich and (in conjunction with the assistance of Russian troll farms) make it virtually impossible to counteract whatever Narrative they put out about a given event.

The results will be goddamned disastrous for the country.

they already let them do what they want for years, the only thing they did was remove the blue tick on like 2 guys

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm sure glad a bit was appointed yay bipartisanship

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

here's the vid of the arrest lol, look at that nerdlinger

https://twitter.com/MarioBooneTV/status/935691248047919106

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Visidan posted:

they already let them do what they want for years, the only thing they did was remove the blue tick on like 2 guys

They did a fair bit more than that (but only because of massive public pressure) and because of how the extremist mindset works removing those blue check marks actually really loving matters. If the FCC starts pressuring social media companies to be hands off Conservatives they will also require visible crackdowns on the slightest of infringements from liberal social media users as a continual proof of their "neutrality".

Basically this would be state-backed compaction cycles of social media and that is frankly a scenario so horrifying that I have never spent any time contemplating its implications until tonight. There would be no stopping the blaze of high-compaction Narrativism spreading through our culture at that point.

Prester Jane has issued a correction as of 05:00 on Nov 29, 2017

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Prester Jane posted:

If the FCC starts flexing its muscle against social media sites to force them to allow Nazi's to do whatever they want on social media there will be another Charlottesville style event within 6 months :toxx:

The best thing holding the Alt-Reich back at the moment is the fact that their communications and online propaganda efforts have been disrupted. If that goes away and the Nazi's get free reign over social media the resulting echo chamber effect will revitalize the Alt-Reich and (in conjunction with the assistance of Russian troll farms) make it virtually impossible to counteract whatever Narrative they put out about a given event.

The results will be goddamned disastrous for the country.

he really needs to be asked to name some names here

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

hahahahaha lol that's amazing

you're supposed to provoke other people into getting arrested not let them provoke you into doing it you loving alkie nazi prick

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Prester Jane posted:

They did a fair bit more than that (but only because of massive public pressure)

i must have missed it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bullfrog posted:

lmao the fat dude rushing to defend lucian from the cops and getting pushed out

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao the fat dude rushing to defend lucian from the cops and getting pushed out
there's some serious buttcrack in the screengrab too

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
lucian wintrich's quest to become the next milo hits yet another snag

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prester Jane posted:

https://twitter.com/c__spam/status/935712478603788288

:thunk:

who runs this account?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
show yourself post thief

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

zeal posted:

lucian wintrich's quest to become the next milo hits yet another snag

There is a significant chance that this event makes him into a hero and martyr in the eyes of the Alt-Reich. If anything this helped his chances of becoming the next Milo. This event will probably become a rallying cry for the dangers of liberal oppression and is gonna push fence-sitters towards becoming radicalized.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Depends on the audience. The Nazi crew probably thinks this guy is a no-good queer like Milo.

Oh, Wintrich is Jewish.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Prester Jane posted:

There is a significant chance that this event makes him into a hero and martyr in the eyes of the Alt-Reich. If anything this helped his chances of becoming the next Milo. This event will probably become a rallying cry for the dangers of liberal oppression and is gonna push fence-sitters towards becoming radicalized.

The assault and arrest video is "cringey" on his part, which could tamper some of that for some. We'll see though. Their excuse will be "she stole his property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But the actual footage is Not Great in making him look like a strong alt-right warrior

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Depends on the audience. The Nazi crew probably thinks this guy is a no-good queer like Milo.

Oh, Wintrich is Jewish.

"The left is so out of control they will even oppress their own for speaking out of line".

Bullfrog posted:

The assault and arrest video is "cringey" on his part, which could tamper some of that for some. We'll see though. Their excuse will be "she stole his property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But the actual footage is Not Great in making him look like a strong alt-right warrior

"He looks like a manly man who won't put up with a feminist hiding behind her gender to commit crime."

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Bullfrog posted:

Yeah, the assault on the girl makes him look like a loser not a hero.

This gently caress broke the #1 rule - he got mad.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
yeah that dude is a pathetic loser and got mad over someone taking a piece of paper

what a nerd

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

The dude looks pretty feeble, I'm not sure you can spin that as him being a manly man.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
holy poo poo I went to high school with the Nazi defending Spencer in Michigan :laffo:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Milo played people like a fiddle and got a $12 million Mercer pay out AFTER he came out in favour of pedophilia.

Lucian might get a book deal with some obscure conservative imprint in a year or something.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
His useless bodyguard was my favorite part.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Lucian - Go Bots
Milo - Transformers.

Lucian is so poo poo he's making me wish for the days of Milo's lazy rear end trolling. At least Milo 'got it'.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Lucian wintrich

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

This will be a good test to see how much sway the "alt-lite" or the "trigger the libs" crowd actually has in the alt-right coalition.

From my understanding at this point, that crowd is mostly just self-owning (BA, Loomer, etc) and the real power lies with IE and Vanguard / PF, TWP. The livestreaming students at colleges circuit seems to still exist, but has dried up. The most recent alt-lite college protest I went to didn't even make a dent in mainstream or even alt-right coverage. And my theory is that this one won't either.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
It validates their persecution fantasies. Nothing else about the event will actually matter to the Alt-Right. Reminder that wide swathes of the right believes that Lavoy Finicum died a hero protecting the other passengers in his truck. The FBI releasing drone footage of Lavoy's death didn't make the slightest impact on the Narrative among right wingers.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Also Milo's act is about as dangerous as Howard Stern 1994.

And just like Stern, Milo is now hiding behind a black partner.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

His useless bodyguard was my favorite part.
Paul Blart: Nazi Bodyguard

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Bullfrog posted:

This will be a good test to see how much sway the "alt-lite" or the "trigger the libs" crowd actually has in the alt-right coalition.

From my understanding at this point, that crowd is mostly just self-owning (BA, Loomer, etc) and the real power lies with IE and Vanguard / PF, TWP. The livestreaming students at colleges circuit seems to still exist, but has dried up. The most recent alt-lite college protest I went to didn't even make a dent in mainstream or even alt-right coverage. And my theory is that this one won't either.

Has the 4chan meme crowd really moved that far into 1488 land in the few months I stopped following these people?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
the neonazis have gotten too addicted to their own outrage to tolerate or have use for a milo character anymore. There's no room for an efete character dodging all the serious question about why hate crimes seem to follow so close.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
what do you expect when poo poo like this keeps happening, they can't even rent a barn without being thrown out

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Montasque posted:

Has the 4chan meme crowd really moved that far into 1488 land in the few months I stopped following these people?

Honestly I think they've been there for a bit. The alt-lite kids, who seemed to serve as the cannon fodder / park filler / goomba force for the big boys have greatly, greatly thinned out after Cville. The only substantial fascist rallies that I can think of after then have been TWP stuff like Pikeville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

I think a lot of em have. But I think a lot of them are running low on gas.

Bullfrog posted:

Yeah