Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Can he just say the n word and get it over with gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GET MY BELT SON posted:

Can he just say the n word and get it over with gently caress

Wait until February

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

post the weirdest equivalency arguments you can find regarding the Veritas "sting"

quote:

In the 1980s I was selling my rowhouse in Baltimore. A well dressed black couple came to my open house. My realestate agent took one look at them and rolled his eyes. You could tell that they knew eachother. They were "checkers" for an organization that was looking for discrimination in housing. So their activity was a fraud, i.e., they lied about their intentions. So whats the difference? The WAPO gets a checkup and they apparently pass, just like I did. So now the WAPO thinks that this is front page news? No, they are subject to the same examinations that everyone else is. Better keep on your toes....
lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kumo posted:

Gun's quicker, but Twin Cities ain't far.

So CNN declined an invite to the White House Christmas party.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/935660952200138754?s=17
She's worse than Spicer, who was just an idiot

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The NYT nazis are out of work and are losing their health. AltRight funding site stepped up

Site Name : GoyFundMe

https://goyfundme.com/projects/hovater-support-fund/

quote:

As many of you are already aware, the New York Times released an article profiling Tony Hovater, the Chief Operations Officer, and a founding member, of the Traditionalist Worker Party. Despite the incessant claims that the author was attempting to "humanize" Mr. Hovater and paint him in a positive light, the article resulted in a smear campaign against Tony and his bride. Communists, Antifa, and general basement-dwelling ne'er-do-wells set to work immediately, identifying their place of employment and harrassing their management into terminating them.

Unfortunately, as a result, the Hovaters are suddenly without an income and are going to have to leave their home.

This is where you come in. While the holiday season is upon us and everyone is most certainly spending the majority of their money on gifts, we would like to ask that you consider donating to the Hovater Support Fund. Without an income, and soon to be without a home, they will need every penny that they can get to help them get back on their feet.

As a general movement, we must show solidarity through supporting our own and helping them back to their feet, even in times where it may be an inconvenience to us. Giving is what the spirit of Christmas is all about and we ask that this season, please dig deep and donate what you can to this wonderful newlywed couple.

Thank you to all who donate and we wish you a Merry Christmas.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got out of here around 2006 or so and moved to outside of Seattle until 2012. I ran out of money and had to move back. Although my way of thinking started changing after being out of Wisconsin for the first reasonable amount of time. It was strange. And I'm glad for the experience.

Come to scenic Suamico.
We can watch the bay rise with bile and nuclear acid...together. With life rafts constructed of tied together foam cheese triangle hats, we can re-construct a monstrous "Washington crossing the Delaware" to a new era.

also; SHS - if loving Newsweek turns on you, you bad.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

I Dont Understand How Donald Trump Can Be The Most Creative Person In The World And Still Be A Racist Little Bitch

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The NYT nazis are out of work and are losing their health. AltRight funding site stepped up

Site Name : GoyFundMe

https://goyfundme.com/projects/hovater-support-fund/

I'm goy

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

When You Can Give The World Fresh And Entertaining Comedy Invented From Your Mind On The Regular How Can It Be That Hard To Imagine That Other People Are People Too

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Does Anyone Know What Im Talking About

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/935690536853258240

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Legit question from a non-American: what's stopping all the blue states from seceding and leaving these ignorant hicks to rot in their corn fields? Aren't the blue states coastal and make most of the country's GDP?

It's not even the states really. It's the large cities.

The answer is, they want to eat.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Talkin bout shaft

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lol he's doubling down on the access hollywood tape denial

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

This seems like a fake news liberal attempt to portray Trump as some kind of raving lunatic with no grasp on reality.

oh.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Grab reality by the pussy

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Legit question from a non-American: what's stopping all the blue states from seceding and leaving these ignorant hicks to rot in their corn fields? Aren't the blue states coastal and make most of the country's GDP?
If you secede, you kill your state. The states are remarkably intertwangled in ways that are not really obvious. Things like currency, border crossing, manpower and funds for emergencies, highway travel, air travel, sending prisoners to the right place, etc and so on, would have to be negotiated. It's just not really logistically possible, nevermind whatever the legal procedure is

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

trump

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

People close to the president have recently heard him claiming the piss tape is not real.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

We

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Squidtentacle posted:

That's pretty accurate, I feel. My mom

Unrelated, but a lol nonetheless

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
As I lay me down to sleep
I pray tomorrow's lols will make me freak

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

lol the president said "deep state"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Neukoln19 posted:

As I lay me down to sleep
I pray tomorrow's lols will make me freak

sleep easy. they will be there when you rise. :)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Deep state sounds erotic.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

shot

https://twitter.com/KallMeKG/status/935690274902298629

chaser

quote:

UPDATE—- LUCIAN IS MISSING!

Police took him away and we have NO IDEA where they are holding him!
We have called several area police stations!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

*does an assault*
*the police took him somewhere, this is an outrage!* :argh:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I haven't seen any news stories but my room mate was telling me poo poo popped off, cops, teargas, all of that, at UConn. Why do they all have Harry Potter names?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

most of us are 11 or older :(

Holy poo poo haha :vince:

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

inter-twangled: a word I didn't make up, but sometimes use in stuffy meetings to break the ice

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm in Wisconsin. I'm hosed.

Get me out of here guys.

Do what centripetal horse did and eat some rotten sausages and pick up your cat from the Mormons and move to Detroit and drink yourself to death.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Jesus.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

happyhippy posted:

She's a huckabee.

They all would suck your dick if you waved a five fry at them.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/Willys_Puddle/status/935549390474813441

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
hahahah he's not really still talking about emails and kenya. That's ... retarded. Presidents aren't retarded.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

no no, the president isnt a bumbling fool. he's doing it on purpose. hes actually smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

IT WAS ME