Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I found a town on the prairie outskirts of AZ where every bar pledges allegiance to a different team for snowbird homers

Someone burned down the cheesehead bar last year in an act of justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
What's a good cardio workout that won't kill me if my legs are still super sore from a leg workout 2 days ago?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

What's a good cardio workout that won't kill me if my legs are still super sore from a leg workout 2 days ago?

Go to a spin class while upside-down?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ehud posted:

I remember the first time I heard Nails I just started laughing because it was so heavy

Nails is rad. Check out Whores if you like noisy Jesus Lizard like punk.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
How long and intense of a workout?

You can hit your gyms heavy bag, I guess if you do that right like a boxer with tons of foot movement you may use your legs

Swimming is also fairly gentle on the legs compared to other things

Skipping rope

Up downs are not that bad on the legs unless you are overweight

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

SWimming with flippers?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Upside-down spin class is still the best idea.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

seiferguy posted:

Heavy bag, arc trainer, being a real man

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

You can hit your gyms heavy bag, I guess if you do that right like a boxer with tons of foot movement you may use your legs

Been forever since I've actually done it so I don't remember how much it gets your heart going at all but the speed bag involves no legs at all.

Takes some practice though.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 30, 2017

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Skipping rope is the best option, your legs won’t get too beat up and it’s a great cardio workout

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The best metal band is Eagles of Death Metal imho

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Run a couple miles barefoot on grass very slowly then ice up

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Nails is rad. Check out Whores if you like noisy Jesus Lizard like punk.

Whores is a good band. I fully endorse this.

Ehud posted:

I remember the first time I heard Nails I just started laughing because it was so heavy

If you're into doom-y stuff, I had a similar reaction when I heard Primitive Man for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyZmK7OXbwQ

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

seiferguy posted:

Ski or Row Erg

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

Ski or Row Erg

Rowing would be good.

Boxing would be great. I wish I didn't forget my gloves at home.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I was looking for proof about the Browns drafting Manziel because a homeless guy told the owner to do it, and look what I found

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/464595378990747650

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
lol i never found the orc who couldn't die and would just beg you to finish him off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKRSBaZ9oU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

lol i never found the orc who couldn't die and would just beg you to finish him off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKRSBaZ9oU

Haha I haven't encountered this guy yet either.

Is your Bruz still alive?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

pubic works project posted:

Haha I haven't encountered this guy yet either.

Is your Bruz still alive?

i started a new game because my first wasnt on nemesis because im stupid

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

seiferguy posted:

Rowing would be good.

Boxing would be great. I wish I didn't forget my gloves at home.

My wife got me a trial month at a boxing gym in Philly and it ruled, a shame I already had too much other stuff on my workout schedule to justify another gym membership. Maybe someday I'll go back.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

i started a new game because my first wasnt on nemesis because im stupid

Ah okay. I shamed him enough to remove Iron Will then re-dommed him. Made him a Warchief and removed him to level him up and he betrayed me. Surprisingly, he didn't get Iron Will back, so he got dominated for a third time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/TNgWYz9.mp4

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

This is exactly how I imagine Jacksonville being

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Oh man, that pig seals it. Welcome to America. I'm loving dead.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I was waiting for her titties to fall out

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What...what was the plan there? I see no cushion or anything, she was just going to ollie off the roof?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/936052239608745985

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

would

the girl too I guess

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I needed that gif.

It has been a loving day.

Thank god for chocolate and Blantons.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 30, 2017

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I gotta say......I really love the look of shame, embarrassment and sometimes even sadness that you see on a dog's face while its pooping

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Jim & Andy on Netflix is awesome and everyone should watch it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

So is this what its like to live in the South?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

yeah it rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Some good news about the net neutrality vote

https://gizmodo.com/what-actually-happens-the-day-net-neutrality-is-repeale-1820813374

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Man that .gif is yankeesfan.gif esque in that i keep finding more and more things in it that are just so hilarious.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pretty much. This, insanely good food, and often 3rd world infrastructure. The South is simultaneously much better than you'd think and so so much worse.

It's bizarre to me how little people in some parts of America know about the rest. My experience with northeastern liberals has taught me that no one in the northeast knows a loving thing about the rest of the country outside of CA and their impression of the south is hilariously wrong.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Pretty much. This, insanely good food, and often 3rd world infrastructure. The South is simultaneously much better than you'd think and so so much worse.

It's bizarre to me how little people in some parts of America know about the rest. My experience with northeastern liberals has taught me that no one in the northeast knows a loving thing about the rest of the country outside of CA and their impression of the south is hilariously wrong.

I think you will find the opposite is quite true, as well.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

also holy poo poo WaPo has motherfuckin receipts for days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...896d_story.html

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Spoeank posted:

I think you will find the opposite is quite true, as well.

The difference being no one in the South acts like they're the smartest people in the universe who know what's best for everyone. They rather pointedly want to be left to gently caress with their own little slice of hell. For all that modern republicans are morons they're dead right about one thing: northeastern liberals are condescending as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning to register for classes because my school is retarded and doesn't do registration at midnight.

• Locked thread