Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thank you for tuning in to my sa post about upcoming additions and updates to my posting, I have heard your feedback and promise to communicate in a more meaningful manner.

1. More giant dicks in my mouth
- details: in the future I will be putting dicks in my mouth that are larger than usual

2. Future posts will include fondling of balls
- details: in December posts will begin to include fondling of balls

There's nothing here about dicks in the rear end at all what the gently caress I'm taking this post back to GameStop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

BlindSite posted:

What podcast is that?

http://shoutengine.com/CumTown/

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I think the Fated Engram is a cool inclusion, that's a good idea.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
They should have called it the Failson Engram because that's the only people that buy engrams lmao

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
More like Farted Engrams because every time I pop one out comes some poo poo

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

They should have called it the Failson Engram because that's the only people that buy engrams lmao

Chapo gray wolf armor set when Bungo

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
https://www.windowscentral.com/destiny-2-get-masterworks-weapons-and-weekly-exotic-engrams-soon For people who don't want to sit through a podcast.

I love pretty much all of this.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOeJFDuzRc
hahaha wtf alexa suck my bunghole

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

alexa please implement these extremely basic features into the actual game

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Balthesar posted:

alexa please implement these extremely basic features into the actual game

Alexa, put me in 6v6 control matches

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

More like Farted Engrams because every time I pop one out comes some poo poo

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/935991811910270977?s=17

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

gently caress if I could hook that up to D1 that would own

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

gently caress if I could hook that up to D1 that would own

Alexa, tell crota he can eat my rear end

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I'd ask why you can't just do that on a mic but that would become a clusterfuck as people keep changing each others loadouts.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Flytrap posted:

I'd ask why you can't just do that on a mic but that would become a clusterfuck as people keep changing each others loadouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZeU4s28kk

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
this was my favorite part just skimming the post:

quote:

Make Shards Useful by adding things to use them for

no one thought to make them useful before releasing the game?!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

That Alexa skit is impressive, maybe strays a little too close to looking like a real thing and not being recognisable as parody though

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

texaholic posted:

this was my favorite part just skimming the post:

no one thought to make them useful before releasing the game?!

I'm becoming gradually more attached to a theory that Bungie decided there was an acceptable level of poo poo that they only had to care about implementing once all the casuals were gone anyway, but they underestimated just how mad the hardcores were gonna get and had to move the timetable up, as evidenced by them canning a DLC stream.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

VJeff posted:

I'm becoming gradually more attached to a theory that Bungie decided there was an acceptable level of poo poo that they only had to care about implementing once all the casuals were gone anyway, but they underestimated just how mad the hardcores were gonna get and had to move the timetable up, as evidenced by them canning a DLC stream.

nah i bet it's more there are a bunch of smart people working there but no communication or top down vision so you end up with extremely dumb poo poo like 4v4 pvp only and two primaries that probably works really well in isolation, and then a mad scramble to release by their contractual date so a bunch of systems don't get tuned

see releasing that poo poo beta with completely unfun pve gameplay and dumb no powers pvp

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
probably like always they underestimated the speed and ferocity that people would poopsock at and figured that xur's selection of exotics every week would be a big enough cost of shards and didn't anticipate people having hundreds or thousands of shards and all or almost all the exotics a month in.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

TG-Chrono posted:

Its in direct contradiction to the precis where they said they'd be more open. If you're happy with no actual info despite the immediate promise to do so then you deserve a dumb dead game

what the gently caress are you talking about. I mean like I'm not jumping on bungie's dick here but obviously that's all the info there is to give. Like they aren't going to give a specific date because they don't know, but "jan 2018" is a timeframe, for them to do poo poo by. The real test will be a few weeks to see if they actually follow up and can be like "ok we're on track, here's what we're bringing you" or like "it's not gonna happen in that timeframe, here's how we're adjusting".

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

I cannot like, I would use that to gently caress with my team all the time.

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

Mazerunner posted:

probably like always they underestimated the speed and ferocity that people would poopsock at and figured that xur's selection of exotics every week would be a big enough cost of shards and didn't anticipate people having hundreds or thousands of shards and all or almost all the exotics a month in.

I'm surprised that they haven't had a plan to slowly bring back D1 content to help fill out DLC packs a bit. The Osiris stuff looks okay but if that content was given a little boost with a returning strike, an extra PvP map brought over from D1 and maybe two or three old exotics as well it would be great.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
they are definitely bringing back some old exotics (since someone saw graviton forfeit in the trailer IIRC) but that doesn't strike me as the sort of thing that'll get a big ol' announcement

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The only exotic I want them to bring back is Pocket Infinity so it can finally receive justice.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The Big Word posted:

That Alexa skit is impressive, maybe strays a little too close to looking like a real thing and not being recognisable as parody though

I gotta admit, when I read this post I was like "oh of course its a parody, it would've been a real stupid feature and a waste of time to develop and implement" then I saw the youtube account that posted it...

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Alexa, please uninstall Destiny 2

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

I was looking for a new game to play until D2 stops sucking, I had to give up on Path of Exile because it wouldn't let me name my character Molestrios.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://www.amazon.com/Destiny-Ghost-Requires-not-machine-specific/dp/B077J92PYC/

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Please buff rat king.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

Please buff rat king.

ahem, (extremely nerd voice) rat king was listed by a sandbox dev on the latest crucible radio episode as one of the over-performing weapons in the crucible, it obviously doesn't need a buff

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

where are all these people streaming using rat King, the Bungie office?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
No one uses rat king.

Hth

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

CheeseFactory posted:

No one uses rat king.

Hth

Datto did the one time. Everyone has to stay joined at the rear end and it still sucks.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Calaveron posted:

So weapons have random perks now and Xur sells an exotic engram. Destiny 2 finally caught up to release day Destiny 1
D1 didn't even have the concept of exotic engrams at launch, they all came from legendary engrams, chests, or activity rewards. We didn't see physical yellow engrams until later, and Xur didn't start selling them until Y2? When you could buy legacy Y1 engrams maybe? It was a while in anyway.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

CheeseFactory posted:

No one uses rat king.

Hth

That’s why they need to make it better. It could be cool as gently caress if they did it right.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

e: wrong thread

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol at them thinking xur would be a shard sink while he has the same poo poo all the time

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Even if he didn't the game drops legendaries at you so often that every Exotic would have to cost 100+ shards a pop to even make a dent into a dedicated players pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

That's also very true.