Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Someone needs to get preseason odds and ban the appropriate number of people if Ferrari does win. Honor is a two way street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Reminder that Big Bobby K looks like Gargamel.

Edit: And I found this and had to share just because of DC/Kryten

Custard Undies fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 30, 2017

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

wicka posted:

He certainly has one flipper

freeranger posted:

I laughed way too hard at both of these but I really needed it today so thanks.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Carth Dookie posted:

I laughed way too hard at both of these but I really needed it today so thanks.

:same:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
If F1 is gonna go full retard with WWE style entrances then this should be Kubica's entrance music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

If F1 is gonna go full retard with WWE style entrances then this should be Kubica's entrance music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

Party Up is for sure my thread entrance music.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

Party Up is for sure my thread entrance music.

You're more of a 'Enter Sandman' kinda persona.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

I definitely imagine Wicka taking like 8 minutes to actually get into the thread, after wading through the crowd while pounding two Buds and smashing the cans against his head.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

harperdc posted:

I definitely imagine Wicka taking like 8 minutes to actually get into the thread, after wading through the crowd while pounding two Buds and smashing the cans against his head.

He’s no Stone Cold

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Watch this video of Kubica slicing through traffic just like how that armco sliced through his arm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5PHoR2-lo

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GramCracker posted:

He’s no Stone Cold

Wrong rassler, friend

https://youtu.be/QJr4lMkElek

[Edit] just saw a dude on the train in Tokyo with a Marussia F1 jacket on. Well then.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

harperdc posted:

Or what he does when someone criticises Liberty/new logo and preps himself to counter-post with extreme prejudice

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

*ahem* LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Looking at Kubica clips. Lol, I love this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnxUu36-uYw

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

FCA using garbage Sauber as a Ferrari B-Team with 2 nobody drivers in an attempt to strengthen the Alfa brand is hilarious to me. I'm not seeing the pay off here.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

BubbaGrace posted:

FCA using garbage Sauber as a Ferrari B-Team with 2 nobody drivers in an attempt to strengthen the Alfa brand is hilarious to me. I'm not seeing the pay off here.

Big Sha will have his eye on a Scud seat for sure

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Wiltsghost posted:

Looking at Kubica clips. Lol, I love this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnxUu36-uYw

Haha that's be so frustrating seeing him appear every single time you think you're ahead.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BubbaGrace posted:

It’s cheaper than setting up another team. Also I guess Haas said no.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Not only did Shitroll finish dead last in Abu Dhabi he was 18 seconds off the next to last car, Ericcson.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Still maintain that Massa and Stroll were easily the worst lineup on the grid. And not just cause of Stroll. Its amazing how long F1 holds on to guys that are way past it. Williams especially. Watch out for Kimi joining in 2019.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
F1 hangs on to Brazilian drivers for far too long, I’m fairly sure it is because traditionally Bernie took a massive personal cut from the Brazilian GP ticket sales.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Schlesische posted:

If there's going to be a female driver in F1 it'll be someone like Jamie Chadwick or Sophia Floersch.
Jorda is and was garbage (was she the one whose fellow test driver came out and said "she was like 10 seconds behind me"?), Simona is really not doing all that good in V8 and Danica appears to be on her way out.

Sophia seems to have got a little stuck in F4 and Jamie, despite being a British GT champion just doesn't seem to have the cash to go much further sadly.

Still, we're seeing more and more good women, sooner or later one will be sensational.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AgentJotun posted:

Still maintain that Massa and Stroll were easily the worst lineup on the grid. And not just cause of Stroll. Its amazing how long F1 holds on to guys that are way past it. Williams especially. Watch out for Kimi joining in 2019.

WRT Massa I think he was not getting the most out of the car, but on the other hand he did at least finish in the points most rounds. That being said, I think the FW40 was generally mediocre and absolutely not capable of Podiums on most circuits.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

freeranger posted:

someone needs to do one with pascal wehrlein and elliot rodger

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rhopunzel posted:

Holy poo poo lol

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Rhopunzel posted:

:tipshat:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:trumppop:

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

e: also similar driving style

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

:vince:

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tuo posted:

e: also similar driving style

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Why are you comparing Stroll to Ferrari?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stop trolling

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

I feel closer to the song about losing my mind/acting a fool/losing my cool.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIWfCDpSWc

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I feel like this is more you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really like Hotel California

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

I really like Hotel California

We keep telling you to get out but you’ll never leave

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wicka posted:

We keep telling you to get out but you’ll never leave
thats not very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Dudley posted:

Sophia seems to have got a little stuck in F4 and Jamie, despite being a British GT champion just doesn't seem to have the cash to go much further sadly.

Still, we're seeing more and more good women, sooner or later one will be sensational.

Sophia got on the podium twice in ADAC towards the back end of this season, after that bizarro Oberschleben incident. She's also 16* (she turns 17 on the first according to wiki), so if she bombs next year then it's time to start talking about "stuck in F4".
Jamie's in F3 and managed a respectable mid-table but I don't know anything about her backing. At the very least she's got a strong career chance in GT racing. She's got some publicity behind her this year so who knows.

• Locked thread